Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Interesting discussion. More opinions than anything, but a few good points. Im hearing that the actual ship crew isnt even the ones who were controling it. It was a port crew that gets it out of the harbor. Anyone know that for sure?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One thing's clear. The fire has as many shipping, GPS, cyber warfare experts as they do anti-drone experts.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Interesting discussion. More opinions than anything, but a few good points. Im hearing that the actual ship crew isnt even the ones who were controling it. It was a port crew that gets it out of the harbor. Anyone know that for sure?

Yes. The ship was being driven by two of the port's pilots. Not foreign terrorists.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Calvin
Joebob is on a roll. Lol

I’m not saying it was done, I’m simply telling you it can be done. You old boomer farts don’t realize how far things have gone these days.

Anyone who believes it would be impossible to have sabotaged the ship just does not understand the multiude of ways the power could be shutoff and engine shutdown.

A cyber attack seems to me one of the very least likely.

A bad actor could have had complete control of the ship and all it's systems long before it docked at the port to load/unload. Modification to the electrical systems and engine/rudder could have been done and in the unlikely event this was a planned attack, well that would be the definition of planning.

US pilots were on board but it would be very possible for another actor to shut down the main generator at the right/wrong time with the predictable results.

NTSB and Coast Guard were not on the ship for over a day.

I think most likely it was just bad luck and bad maintenance but to boldy state it would be impossible to have sabotaged the ship and get this result is as silly as to claim one knows it was Greys using a tractor beam.

The anchor would no chance of stopping the ship clipping along at 9 knots in the current with a silt bottom.

Now on to Lara. She did some really good reporting but got brutally gang raped in Egypt. She might have some demons now and she might be being used to spread unplausible theories. That happened to her after the 2020 elections.

A common tactic, look at the Pillow guy, Sid Powell, and others used to spread theories easily debunked to cover for the real cheat like voter harvesting.

I think the ChiComs would be the most likely culprits in the unlikey event this was an attack. They would have the time, resources, and technical knowledge to disable the ship if they decided to do such a thing.

They probably didn't but they are at war with us, they call it "Unrestricted War", even if we don't admit it.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by cfran
Get a grip

If I had to choose who is more credible,I would most certainly choose someone who has a considerable amount of documented work in this area,than someone on the internet.

You do you, this is a load of crap.

Sure I'll take your word for it.

NOT!

I’m confident you and Jag see eye to eye on this, and please let me know if the patriots are in control. 😄

Good grief, common sense out the window, many other ways to do this but a cyber attack killing the power and knowing how the incident would transpire????? Not hardly.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by rte
She makes an excellent argument.

Argument? Is that what reporters are supposed to do, put forth an argument?

Or report facts?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Calvin
Joebob is on a roll. Lol

I’m not saying it was done, I’m simply telling you it can be done. You old boomer farts don’t realize how far things have gone these days.

Anyone who believes it would be impossible to have sabotaged the ship just does not understand the multiude of ways the power could be shutoff and engine shutdown.

A cyber attack seems to me one of the very least likely.

A bad actor could have had complete control of the ship and all it's systems long before it docked at the port to load/unload. Modification to the electrical systems and engine/rudder could have been done and in the unlikely event this was a planned attack, well that would be the definition of planning.

US pilots were on board but it would be very possible for another actor to shut down the main generator at the right/wrong time with the predictable results.

NTSB and Coast Guard were not on the ship for over a day.

I think most likely it was just bad luck and bad maintenance but to boldy state it would be impossible to have sabotaged the ship and get this result is as silly as to claim one knows it was Greys using a tractor beam.

The anchor would no chance of stopping the ship clipping along at 9 knots in the current with a silt bottom.

Now on to Lara. She did some really good reporting but got brutally gang raped in Egypt. She might have some demons now and she might be being used to spread unplausible theories. That happened to her after the 2020 elections.

A common tactic, look at the Pillow guy, Sid Powell, and others used to spread theories easily debunked to cover for the real cheat like voter harvesting.

I think the ChiComs would be the most likely culprits in the unlikey event this was an attack. They would have the time, resources, and technical knowledge to disable the ship if they decided to do such a thing.

They probably didn't but they are at war with us, they call it "Unrestricted War", even if we don't admit it.

Was it the BORTAC dude whodunit?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This incident sure has brought out the Q queers.

That's redundant.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I can't think of a better way for an enemy to hurt us without being obvious. It's the oldest trick in the book...make a crime look like an accident. They know they can't win a war on our soil, but they sure can make us weaker one step at a time.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Not like the Russians would be trying to get even for anything.

More likely the swamp and team Marxist Bidet did it. Maybe that's why the replaced the Federal bigwig in Baltimore right before it happened.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-rele...-in-charge-of-the-baltimore-field-office

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 03/27/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whether it was an accident or not, you know a lot of bad actors are now asking themselves how they can do that. Quite a few more vulnerable bridges out there.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
This thread is great.

If you got off the computer/phone/tablet for a few moments and tried to build something, hire people, or work in the marketplace, you'd realize 99.9% of fu ck ups are explained by frank incompetence.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The pilot was Ukrainian.
I’m no expert but I can’t fathom why a ship that size with all that momentum would suddenly go off course and strike the only place that would bring the bridge down. It doesn’t make a lot of sense.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Lots of folks read stuff into anything to make a buck.

Sad truth is there are some folks that believe all of this crap no mater how far fetched it is.

Some folks need mental health help.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rainshot
The pilot was Ukrainian.
I’m no expert but I can’t fathom why a ship that size with all that momentum would suddenly go off course and strike the only place that would bring the bridge down. It doesn’t make a lot of sense.

That's with the assumption this was a one off. I wonder how many ships go off course for whatever reason but don't have a disastrous result. I'm betting quite a few. Probably don't want to know how many near misses there are.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
The pilot was Ukrainian.

That's with the assumption this was a one off. I wonder how many ships go off course for whatever reason but don't have a disastrous result. I'm betting quite a few. Probably don't want to know how many near misses there are.

So your sayin those sneaky Ukes missed a lot before they hit the bullseye? What better way to get US dollars than crunchen US ports?

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It's the same people that have been torching all the food processing plants in the last few years

and there's more to come

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The pilot was Ukrainian.
You may want to take a look at the video Steve posted in another thread. The guy does a passable job explaining that.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...e-baltimore-bridge-collapse#Post19337337

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
The pilot was Ukrainian.

There are more than any skipper likes. Most would say one is too many.

The guys driving the tug I worked with on the Columbia and Snake (known for being a bit windy and at times the currents were pretty swift) hated the idea of losing power anywhere, but especially within a short distance of a bridge. In a good wind they would even be extra cautious.

One of their favorite sayings was "Boredom is severely underrated"

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1badf350, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,547 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,333
Posts18,487,621
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.