Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
I'm glad to hear that you have admitted to being a butt head.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
you guys have way too much time for your garbage

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Already put this POS on ignore
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rod2024
you guys have way too much time for your garbage

Coming from the Dickhead sitting in Mommy's basement posting chit.

Good job Dimrod!

KB

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Is this new feller another pseudonym of Paddler. Methinks he only appears when the gay bars shut down in San Fran. Must be a bear cuz he sez he is a big f__k.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Leftist phaggut

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
“MyPillow has more or less vacated but we’d like to do this by the book,” attorney Sara Filo, representing MyPillow’s landlord, First Industrial, said during a hearing on Tuesday. “At this point there’s a representation that no further payment is going to be made under this lease, so we’d like to go ahead with finding a new tenant.”

Why doesn't the lying Mike sell all those documents showing that the election was stolen. He could make millions if he actually had any documents.
''

Hard to sell what you don't have. Think about how well his "Prove Mike Wrong" bet at one of his cyber clown shows. mikey lost the bet and owes the computer jock $5 million, although the signed contract has been followed by the winner in terms of the mediation board who were selected by pillow man unanimously ruled against mikey, then the judge did the same. I would have thought a man who is always seen with a cross on his chest would be honest and pay his bets. I guess religion does not mean as much as when I was growing, or maybe the cross is just a prop to help his grift.

dennis montgomery did well selling mikey the data that cost mikey $5 million on the bet, he got a multimillion house out of the deal. A little due diligence on montgomery might have saved pillow man say $7 million, $5 on the lost bet and $2 paid out to buy the data. Imagine you have a fish on the line that will pay you $2 million for terabytes of random numbers, what a sweet scam.

Unfortunately mike started out as a believer with big pockets, his addict behavior did not help his decline, so people would come knocking on his door claiming they had proof and mikey could buy said proof because he HAD lots of cash. Well mikey was a believer so he opened his wallet and ended up with magic beans and they did not sprout. As they say a fool and his money are soon parted, mikey's endeavors will probably be a part of the fables told children for the next 300 years. They could replace two fables with mikey stories; Never Cry Wolf and Jack and Magic Beanstalk.

Maybe we should start a betting pool on guessing the number of times mikey is going to claim he has explosive evidence that is going to stun the world and when it hits the supreme court it will be 9-0 in mikey's favor. A side bet could be whether mikey ever has anything that has any effect on the election, That would give those keyboard cowards who are true believers in mikey a chance to put up or shut up. As we know none of the cowards would make a wager like that. People won't bet in mikey's favor because either they know mikey has nothing or they can't get enough money from their mom to make the bet and placing a bet might cut into their lunch money, which mommy gives them. The joys of living in mom's basement.

mike lindell is just another one of donny's followers that is ending up on the ash heap of history. donny sure as hell is not going to help him out because even donny knows that pillow man has nothing.

Have a good day,
wade

R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Wade, AMEN. Finally, somebody here knows the true about Mikey. Next on the list is Rudy, where is all the evidence Rudy says he has about the election being stolen, anybody see it? What about Hunter Bidens laptop that Rudy says he has in his possession, any body see it? what's he doing with it. If he has it, and he doesn't BTW, why doesn't he sell it if he need the money. Why don't one of you Rudy followers offer to buy all this stuff and share it with us all.

IC B3

R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
How can you tell when magas have nothing constructive say anymore, they start name calling and swearing and showing dirty pictures. Chip off the old trump block you guys are.

Last edited by rod2024; 03/28/24.
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Hey Wade,

Are you OK with the push to normalize the mental illness that is the engine of the trans movement? How about the dilution of our society by hordes of illegal aliens pouring over the border? Or the climate change and green energy movement that's really about making people easier to control? Or the theft that occurs when government redistributes wealth in the name of whichever reason, never mind that it's not mentioned in the Constitution?

Go fuck yourself,
Jacques

R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Yep, there's another unhappy maga, name calling, how intelligent they are.

Hey jac, are you a doctor? How do you know mental illness is the engine for trans. Do trans bother you. why do you care about them so much.

I hate to break it to you but your great, great grandparents were illegal aliens.

Green energy controls people? how does that work? I think fossil fuels make it easier to control people. Without fossil fuels we freeze to death. We can't eat, we can't drive, we can't fly.

Since when does the magas or trump care about what the constitution says or doesn't say.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Wars and rumors of wars.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
How can you tell when magas have nothing constructive say anymore, they start name calling and swearing and showing dirty pictures. Chip off the old trump block you guys are.

So who or what are you for? Do you actually feel that biden, schumer etc. are righteous? We know what you’re against……. What do you actually stand for?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=Valsdad]New here?

Operating under another name?

Mr Busse, is that you?

Newbies here get a standardized welcome..................................

GFY[
/quote]

Unless this guy really likes sarcasm, I think this time we really mean it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
Hey where is Bigfork located?

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Here he is.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Yh7ECue.mp4[/img]

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Why don't you show your face. I bet you were at the Jan 6th insurrection where all you losers ran like chickens when the guard showed up. See spot run, run spot run. See the insurrectionists run, run, run, run.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (10gaugeman, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1moredeer, 65 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,810
Posts18,516,427
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.