Print Thread
Hop To
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
March 29, 2024
Vile: AP wins award for photo of Hamas terrorists proudly posing with their 'kill' like big game hunters
By Monica Showalter

"In the arts these days, they insist that context is everything.

So what is one to make of this vile picture, of Hamas terrorists from the October 7 massacre proudly posing with their 'kill' on the bed of a pickup truck, the mangled, mutilated, body of a 22-year old woman, proudly preening and posing for their trusted photographer from the Associated Press?

Shame on @RJI for awarding @AP 'Picture of the Year' award, of this image, which their Hamas-embedded photographer took of Shani Louk, as she was murdered, violated and thrown on back of pick-up truck!

You must be so proud? pic.twitter.com/A9IuDx912g
— Arsen Ostrovsky 🎗️ (@Ostrov_A) March 28, 2024

I thought lefties didn't like photographs of big-game hunters posing with their gratuitous kills. Seems there's an exception now, if the 'trophy' is a woman and a Jew."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...th_their_kill_like_big_game_hunters.html

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/29/24.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB4

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can see a perfect vehicle suited for a drone strike there.

Once the body of the poor woman has been removed and a few more of those "warriors" are packed in that is

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Ah dam...

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
That picture is part of a photo-essay of the horrors of that war. I don't see how any body can assume somebody "likes" what is going on in that picture.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
They have probably already or will......pay the ultimate price for that!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by RHOD
That picture is part of a photo-essay of the horrors of that war. I don't see how any body can assume somebody "likes" what is going on in that picture.

Truck bed buddies like it. They’re cheering and pointing. That isn’t an assumption it’s demonstrated fact. Fuggin parasite. Go sympathize with the pathetic animals on their own turf. Thinking after they enjoyed the goat side of you they’d demonstrate exactly what part you think they dislike. Sick, abnormal, maladjusted and parentally neglected degenerate you are. A worthless burden on western civilization.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It wasn’t only Hamas , Gaza residents also cheered and clapped and high-fived each other as well….

Which is why I don’t feel a lot of sympathy for them….

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by shootem

Truck bed buddies like it. They’re cheering and pointing. That isn’t an assumption it’s demonstrated fact. Fuggin parasite. Go sympathize with the pathetic animals on their own turf. Thinking after they enjoyed the goat side of you they’d demonstrate exactly what part you think they dislike. Sick, abnormal, maladjusted and parentally neglected degenerate you are. A worthless burden on western civilization.

Can stupid get any more stupid than you?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Greatly mistaken assumption. And has nothing to do with the degenerates celebrating the killing, rape and mutilation of private citizens of a nation living within its established borders but sharing access to the murderous population NO OTHER GROUP OF MUSLIMS WILL TAKE THEM IN. there’s no such thing as successful illegal immigration in Muslim countries, you see. Wonder why their own tribe doesn’t want them?

Last edited by shootem; 03/29/24.

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

Greatly mistaken assumption. And has nothing to do with the degenerates celebrating the killing, rape and mutilation of private citizens of a nation living within its established borders but sharing access to the murderous population NO OTHER GROUP OF MUSLIMS WILL TAKE THEM IN. there’s no such thing as successful illegal immigration in Muslim countries, you see. Wonder why their own tribe doesn’t want them?

What in the holy [bleep] are you taking about? Your responses to my post have nothing to do with what I said.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
They’re rapists, sadists, murderers and the list goes on. You claim no one can “assume” someone “likes” what is going on in that picture. In fact assumption should play no role. The fact the perpetrators are seen howling and pointing to the victim is fact not assumption. The video I saw left no doubt their emotions. Sick, satanic animals. They are proud and you are wrong. Gaza residents have been shown reflecting this pride. Your entire line of thought and your comment of no one liking such activities is plagued by misinterpretation of reality.

I’m hopeful this will better explain what I’m talking about.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
They’re rapists, sadists, murderers and the list goes on. You claim no one can “assume” someone “likes” what is going on in that picture. In fact assumption should play no role. The fact the perpetrators are seen howling and pointing to the victim is fact not assumption. The video I saw left no doubt their emotions. Sick, satanic animals. They are proud and you are wrong. Gaza residents have been shown reflecting this pride. Your entire line of thought and your comment of no one liking such activities is plagued by misinterpretation of reality.

I’m hopeful this will better explain what I’m talking about.

Are you drunk? Are you a moron? Are you a drunk moron? I’m guessing the last one.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Muslims all over the world laughing and celebrating that photo. Hood is wrong about nobody enjoying it. Edk

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I loved the picture of Bill Clinton holding up
Somebody’s Dead Duck it did something for his Credentials..

Stone Cold Kill’a ..

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

311 members (14idaho, 16penny, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 48 invisible), 2,055 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,992
Posts18,481,107
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.