Hop To
Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Quick question: do you know the difference between Zyclon A and Zyclon B?

If I were you, I'd look into it. Perhaps ask a friend who is good at chemistry.

Ymmv

Also, how does a lighter than air gas do "down" piping?
It's Zyklon B that's alleged to have been used in German gas chambers, thus the many images of the piles of empty cans of it whenever the topic is referenced in this context by advocates for the received narrative. It comes in the form of small stones that require heating to high heat to release the poison gas. This is done in a specialized machine with a blower. The contents of the cans, to be effective, cannot be simply dropped into a gas chamber from roof ports.

Is 27 degrees C "high heat" to you?

There is a reason I asked A vs B.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No one is stopping you, if you believe you have a point to make.

Is it your contention that it can be merely dropped into a room containing people to kill them? Sounds like very dangerous stuff to be handled regularly by exterminators.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

No, you are spouting your views without considering any other evidence, that is called belief.

27C is all it takes to vaporize Zyclon B. Is that "high heat?"

My point is you are making very basic mistakes with chemistry as a foundation. Do you not see this as a problem?

Also, how does a lighter than air gas go "down" the piping of the buildings? Noticed you ignored that question.

Regards

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Is it your contention that it can be merely dropped into a room containing people to kill them? Sounds like very dangerous stuff to be handled regularly by exterminators.

Since you edited you post to add the last paragraph and the sarcasm. No one said it isn't very dangerous, it is. Hence, why the Nazis and exterminators use(d) it in enclosed spaces to KILL.

Last edited by Jcubed; 03/29/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
These A/C have supposedly been airborne for a week now, according to the dates on this thread.

You'd think they would have reached the Ukraine by now.. unless they flew around the world, and are attacking it from the west.

They either have one hell of a range, or they've landed 5 or 6 times or more to reach their 'target' by now.

Pretty sneaky of those Russians....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Quick question: do you know the difference between Zyclon A and Zyclon B?

If I were you, I'd look into it. Perhaps ask a friend who is good at chemistry.

Ymmv

Also, how does a lighter than air gas do "down" piping?
It's Zyklon B (normally used as a pesticide) that's alleged to have been used in German gas chambers, thus the many images of the piles of empty cans of it whenever the topic is referenced in this context by advocates for the received narrative. It comes in the form of small stones that require heating to high heat to release the poison gas. This is done in a specialized machine with a blower. The contents of the cans, to be effective, cannot be simply dropped into a gas chamber from roof ports.

You don’t know what you don’t know. Or refuse to learn. You repeatedly state that it has to be heated to high temperature to work. It doesn’t.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My point is you are making very basic mistakes with chemistry as a foundation.
This isn't a discussion of chemistry. It's merely a fact that Zyklon B must be used with specialized equipment (involving being heated) to be effective. Short of that, the pebbles it's contain in will not release the poison gas. This is by design, so that its users can do so with safety. We can argue about what the definition of high is, but heating is required.

But assuming, arguendo, that I were to concede your point, even the Auschwitz curator admited that the gas chamber there is a post war reconstruction of a German bomb shelter. It was transformed to look, he conceded, to the average uncritical tourist, like a gas chamber, but could not actually function as one. Not even close.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This isn't a discussion of chemistry. It's merely a fact that Zyklon B must be used with specialized equipment (involving being heated) to be effective. Short of that, the pebbles it's contain in will not release the poison gas. This is by design, so that its users can do so with safety. We can argue about what the definition of high is, but heating is required.

But apparently it needs to be. Because you don’t know what you don’t know.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

But apparently it needs to be. Because you don’t know what you don’t know.

This.

I am trying to help you out here.

I think you live in Florida, TRH...is 80F aka 27C "high heat" to you?

Just start there...

Also, you still haven't explained how a lighter than air gas goes though the underground piping into other buildings?

Your statement about zyclon b is not a "fact." (You won't even define high heat and a blower issue required when the chemical is released into a SEALED ROOM.)

The Nazis did have specialized equipment, they were called gas chambers with doors sealed so that the gas would be more effective.

The SS received specialized training from the chemical manufacturers about the handling etc of zyclon b. They were the only people authorized to use it, transport it, administer it, etc.

You statement on the "pebbles" won't release the gas, again, shows your ignorance of the chemistry.

As to the second paragraph in your post...

The Nazis destroyed the chambers. I could point you to resources to determine that on you own, but, you would ignore as you previously showed with Jorge.

You really need to consider your position because you are starting to sound like a Democrat politician.

Ignore the facts because you BELIEVE in your NARRATIVE.

Apparently, the Socratic method shall not be used on the campfire is a commandment. Apologies, I will just use X links in the future, though I don't have an account...bummer.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Whatever they did, it worked.
According to this article is was merely exposure to air that caused the pellets to gas off.
The pellets were sealed in cans.

What Was Zyklon B?
Zyklon B was an insecticide used in Germany before and during World War II to disinfect ships, barracks, clothing, warehouses, factories, granaries, and more.

It was produced in crystal form, creating amethyst-blue pellets. Since these Zyklon B pellets turned into a highly poisonous gas (hydrocyanic or prussic acid) when exposed to air, they were stored and transported in hermetically sealed metal canisters.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Whatever they did, it worked.
According to this article is was merely exposure to air that caused the pellets to gas off.
The pellets were sealed in cans.

What Was Zyklon B?
Zyklon B was an insecticide used in Germany before and during World War II to disinfect ships, barracks, clothing, warehouses, factories, granaries, and more.

It was produced in crystal form, creating amethyst-blue pellets. Since these Zyklon B pellets turned into a highly poisonous gas (hydrocyanic or prussic acid) when exposed to air, they were stored and transported in hermetically sealed metal canisters.

Gotta remember too that the Germans had A LOT of experience with HCN from WW1.

They knew what they were doing.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
"Shouting and screaming of the victims could be heard through the opening and it was clear that they fought for their lives"

~Johann Kremer, SS doctor (prescriber)

Piper, Franciszek (1994). "Gas Chambers and Crematoria". In Gutman, Yisrael; Berenbaum, Michael (eds.). Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp. Bloomington: Indiana University Press. pp. 157–182. ISBN 0-253-32684-2.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Okay, J. For the sake of argument, I will concede that it doesn't need heating, and can be simply tossed into a room chock full of people from ports in the ceiling, and that this will be lethal for its occupants. Okay, what now? You have a room full of dead folks, and piles of Zyklon B pebbles on the floor emitting toxic gas (somehow). You need to kill your next batch of Jews. What do you do in order to prepare that room for the next batch?

And keep in mind, we're supposedly talking about the very efficient, and technologically advanced, 1940s Germans.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Okay, J. For the sake of argument, I will concede that it doesn't need heating, and can be simply tossed into a room chock full of people from ports in the ceiling, and that this will be lethal for its occupants. Okay, what now? You have a room full of dead folks, and piles of Zyklon B pebbles emitting toxic gas (somehow). You need to kill your next batch of Jews. What do you do in order to prepare that room for the next batch?

You "cede" a point but still attempt to validate more of your "facts."

Who said anything about "piles of zyclon b" being left in the chamber?

Again, you dont understand the basic science. If you continue to use these ignorant statements as a part of you argument, well, it makes the rest of your argument look pretty bad.

Something in the Bible about not building a house on a foundation of sand.

Ymmv

Oh, and if you do a quick Google search there are plenty of sources you can peruse to answer "what next"

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
It is just Cyanide. The same as has often been used in American gas chambers.

You clear the room of gas, and remove the bodies just like has been done with every cyanide execution in America.

Except on an industrial scale.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
It is just Cyanide. The same as has often been used in American gas chambers.

You clear the room of gas, and remove the bodies just like has been done with every cyanide execution in America.

Except on an industrial scale.

Ya don't say?

Did you Google that? 😉

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Nobody tell TRH how they leach to recover his favorite metal gold.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So, at a time when the Germans were actually using Zyklon B regularly to rid clothing of lice in special fumigation chambers (chambers no one asserts were used for killing people), and when doing so, always used the manufacturer-recommended machinery for extracting (via heat) and introducing the resultant toxic gas into the chambers via blowers, you are suggesting that, when it came to gas chambers designed to kill large numbers of people, suddenly they couldn't remember that they had those machines set up in other rooms in the complex, and tried just tossing the Zyklon B pebbles in through ports in the ceiling??

Okay. Got it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So, at a time when the Germans were actually using Zyklon B regularly to kill lice in special fumigation chambers (chambers no one asserts were used for killing people), and when doing so, always used the manufacturer-recommended machinery for extracting (via heat) and introducing the resultant toxic gas into the chambers via blowers, you are suggesting that, when it came to gas chambers designed to kill large numbers of people, suddenly they couldn't remember that they had those machines set up in other rooms in the complex, and tried just tossing the Zyklon B pebbles in through ports in the ceiling??

Okay. Got it.

No. I said you don't understand the basic science.

And you continue to attempt to insert your "facts."

I'll ask you again...how does a lighter than air gas go "down" into the piping and travel to other buildings?

Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (222Sako, 219 Wasp, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,041 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,075
Posts18,521,731
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.