Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by rainshot
What crime did he commit. Give us the statute and his trial.

Liberal morons caught in lies again on here

He’s just a sock puppet troll

Except a liberal wouldn't have wanted Floyd killed by the victim of the home invasion.

What is your excuse for Chauvin in the excessive force versus a minor incident he is serving time for?

Why do you support le being allowed to commit crimes with no consequences?

There are No Liberals

Only Marxist/ Maoist and their Marxist Sympathizer's .

Keep Scribing Trotsky

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Floyd lived the life of a piece of schidt criminal.Had he complied the day he died, he'd still be alive committing crimes.

Floyd became compliant after the restraint that Chauvin used. He slowly stopped moving. Chauvin's partner told him that he couldn't detect Floyd breathing. He told Chauvin again. Chauvin did absolutely nothing either time. No reaction whatsoever. He continued the restraint.

When an officer takes someone into custody, they have a legal duty to provide reasonable care. The jury found Chauvin's inaction unreasonable. Had Chauvin pretended to give a schidt, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Two pieces of schidt out of circulation. Win/win.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Floyd lived the life of a piece of schidt criminal.Had he complied the day he died, he'd still be alive committing crimes.

He died of an OD and medical conditions from a history of drug use, not because he wasn't compliant.

Floyd became compliant after the restraint that Chauvin used. He slowly stopped moving. Chauvin's partner told him that he couldn't detect Floyd breathing. He told Chauvin again. Chauvin did absolutely nothing either time. No reaction whatsoever. He continued the restraint.

When an officer takes someone into custody, they have a legal duty to provide reasonable care. The jury found Chauvin's inaction unreasonable. Had Chauvin pretended to give a schidt, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Superfluous BS and not relevant.

Chauvin was found guilty of second degree murder (amongst others) which is intentional by definition, by a chickenchit jury.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add

He died of an OD and medical conditions from a history of drug use, not because he wasn't compliant.

Superfluous BS and not relevant.

Chauvin was found guilty of second degree murder (amongst others) which is intentional by definition, by a chickenchit jury.

Yep. And because it happened in that Schitthole Minneapolis, Minnysoda.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Floyd died from lethal amounts of fentanyl and meth and crack cocaine in his system and trying to beat up
Police officers after committing a crime. His heart was severely damaged from years of drug addiction before the arrest according to the coroner’s report and would have died anyway before fighting with police

I also believe that if Chauvin is responsible for Floyd's death then the bystanders are partly responsible for Floyd's death, if they hadn't been hanging around threatening the cops Chauvin might not have felt it necessary to keep both hands available to defend from a perceived threat.

If the crowd had dispersed and Chauvin had no cause to think he was under threat and he got off of Floyd's back inside of 2 minutes Floyd would still be dead!

Was Chauvin an asswhole, Yes.
Should Chauvin been a cop, Probably not.
Did Chauvin kill Floyd, No, Chauvin used standard police protocol when subduing Floyd, Floyd committed suicide when he tried to hide the drugs in his Stomach.

Lol, Kneel at the alter of Floyd, I SAID KNEEL BOY!

Except as a police trainer and the chief stated(per the manual that is shown, but not highlighted in the video) Chauvin didn't do what he was trained to do.

Show me that part of the manual, I've seen it as an approved method in a couple of diiferent police manuals. I want to see where it is disapproved in the Minn. Manual.

BTW. The Coroners report stated "No physical evidence suggesting Mr Floyd died of asphyxiation" and "Mr. Floyd had preexisting health conditions" including "Coronary Artery Disease"

So show me the manual.

It's in the video so many of you went nuts over in the training material segment

Pretty sure you haven't seen a manual direct you to do the maneuver as long as you wanted to and neither did Chauvin.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Weren’t you the one that jumped on the George Floyd bandwagon early on wanting the cops to pay for “murdering”him?

The fuggin POS tar queen sure was. We all remember when he worshipped the violent rapist Floyd like a gdamm saint and stated that Chauvin strangled him and murered Floyd

I remember that as well, he knelt at the altar of Floyd......

Yep. Ole TarQueen was crying about how his hero Floyd was “murdered”.

Bet he has a “I can’t breath” T-shirt collection. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Plea agreement with the DOJ. Anyone surprised? They could've got him to plead guilty to destroying the Twin Towers if they'd wanted.

R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R
Police were trying desperately to get him to a hospital because they knew he was spiraling on drugs. His resistance was too great to overcome and he died of his drug overdose. It wasn't any of the officers fault.

Black Lives Matter!!!!!!!!

It was just the catalyst they needed to churn up racial bs and burn down America when covtard started.

Useful Biden idiots like RHOD bought into the fake murder and fairytale that helped destroy America and defeat Trump

Wow! Taking about living in your head rent free. I haven’t even posted on this thread.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by akrange
What crime did he commit. Give us the statute and his trial.

Liberal morons caught in lies again on here

He’s just a sock puppet troll

Except a liberal wouldn't have wanted Floyd killed by the victim of the home invasion.

What is your excuse for Chauvin in the excessive force versus a minor incident he is serving time for?

Why do you support le being allowed to commit crimes with no consequences?

There are No Liberals

Only Marxist/ Maoist and their Marxist Sympathizer's .

Keep Scribing Trotsky

Minnesota.gov and Minneapolis.gov are very much left leaning. Chauvin and the other officers signed up to act as muscle for the left leaning .gov.

So who exactly is a Marxist sympathizer in this? I am one of only a few in this discussion not fretting over a Marxist/Maoist enforcer winding up in prison.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Plea agreement with the DOJ. Anyone surprised? They could've got him to plead guilty to destroying the Twin Towers if they'd wanted.

No film footage of him flying an aircraft in to anything.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Chauvin was a Sacrificial lamb.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cecil56

And a jury found OJ innocent.

Not a perfect world.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by cs2blue
There are no do overs in police work. Most of what we do is lawful, but seen as awful. Even when we are right it is deemed wrong. Hind sight is 20/20 but, until you have been there and done those things you have no real idea. I maintain and always will maintain that it is a very complex job. Making a bad split second decision can now be fatal, and result in termination, indictment and civil penalties. Recently, a guy from my department was out celebrating his 25th year on the job. He left the event, under the influence and wrecked his truck in to a tree. He was arrested for DWI by the state police who handled the incident at our request. He is suspended and will be fired when the criminal case is concluded. He will be offered a PBJ , which will be a conviction. Game over,, career over. Now, the guys who were with at the venue are also suspended and under investigation. For.....wait for it.........................Failure to act. They are charged (agency admin Charges) with failing to stop a off duty Deputy from driving away due to his intoxication. Three other guys who were just there. So now, even when off duty, and not doing a thing wrong, you can get in schitt load of trouble because you did stop another deputy from doing something wrong. Now, think about that! They can be demoted and fired for that. We will see what becomes that. By the way we are hiring? Buehler........

Mulled this one some more(and touched on this earlier). Did the guys with him have any arrest authority when off duty?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don know crap, but keeping him from driving, they couldn't arrest him.
He didn't break a law until he drove.

Their (susposed) obligation was to try and keep him from driving.

If they really tried, or didn't know he was drunk or gonna drive,
they should be cleared.

That would work, criminally.
Employers have powers over employees well beyond what the government has.
The constitution only applies to government, not bosses. You have almost no rights beyond safety and DEI at work.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Originally Posted by Cecil56

And a jury found OJ innocent.

Not a perfect world.

Here are a couple of TBL Positive outcomes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

This one even has a connection to Floyd.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...er-gerald-goines-in-harding-street-raid/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=ribka]Floyd died from lethal amounts of fentanyl and meth and crack cocaine in his system and trying to beat up
Police officers after committing a crime. His heart was severely damaged from years of drug addiction before the arrest according to the coroner’s report and would have died anyway before fighting with police

I also believe that if Chauvin is responsible for Floyd's death then the bystanders are partly responsible for Floyd's death, if they hadn't been hanging around threatening the cops Chauvin might not have felt it necessary to keep both hands available to defend from a perceived threat.

If the crowd had dispersed and Chauvin had no cause to think he was under threat and he got off of Floyd's back inside of 2 minutes Floyd would still be dead!

Did Chauvin kill Floyd, No, Chauvin used standard police protocol when subduing Floyd, Floyd committed suicide when he tried to hide the drugs in his Stomach.

Except as a police trainer and the chief stated(per the manual that is shown, but not highlighted in the video) Chauvin didn't do what he was trained to do.

Show me that part of the manual, I've seen it as an approved method in a couple of diiferent police manuals. I want to see where it is disapproved in the Minn. Manual.

BTW. The Coroners report stated "No physical evidence suggesting Mr Floyd died of asphyxiation" and "Mr. Floyd had preexisting health conditions" including "Coronary Artery Disease"

So show me the manual.

It's in the video so many of you went nuts over in the training material segment

You won't show me because it doesn't exist.

Pretty sure you haven't seen a manual direct

Now you're just making schit up as you have no idea but I really don't care if you believe it or not, if it makes your argument easier go for it. Fact of the matter is that it's been accepted police procedure for a lot of years before Floyd killed himself.

Many moons ago "Hog Tying" was the way to do it and then a bunch of do gooders decided that was cruel and unusual punishment then it went to a knee in the back. If you paid attention in this video it specifically banned "Hog tying" not a knee to the back.

Please show me in the Minneapolis Police manual where it specifically says not to use the method that Chauvin used.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Don know crap, but keeping him from driving, they couldn't arrest him.
He didn't break a law until he drove.

Their (susposed) obligation was to try and keep him from driving.

If they really tried, or didn't know he was drunk or gonna drive,
they should be cleared.

That would work, criminally.
Employers have powers over employees well beyond what the government has.
The constitution only applies to government, not bosses. You have almost no rights beyond safety and DEI at work.

If they tried, or didn't know, they should be cleared.

If they knew and could have/would have made an arrest of a non-le drunk then they should get dropped because they demonstrated they are carrying out their personal whims instead of acting within constraints of law.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

This.

The only cop in the bunch that kind of got screwed was Lane because he called for an end to the fun, although he kept holding the legs down instead of getting off of him.

Even Lane shouldn't have been there because of prior criminal behavior.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
[quote=ribka]Floyd died from lethal amounts of fentanyl and meth and crack cocaine in his system and trying to beat up

So show me the manual.

You won't show me because it doesn't exist.

Pretty sure you haven't seen a manual direct

Now you're just making schit up as you have no idea but I really don't care if you believe it or not, if it makes your argument easier go for it. Fact of the matter is that it's been accepted police procedure for a lot of years before Floyd killed himself.

Many moons ago "Hog Tying" was the way to do it and then a bunch of do gooders decided that was cruel and unusual punishment then it went to a knee in the back. If you paid attention in this video it specifically banned "Hog tying" not a knee to the back.

Please show me in the Minneapolis Police manual where it specifically says not to use the method that Chauvin used.

Not making anything up, nor am I clipping out parts of your posts to mislead as you just did.

Already told you where to find it and I still say you haven't received instruction to do the MRT as long as you want to either.

Pretty sure you haven't seen a manual direct you to do the maneuver as long as you wanted to and neither did Chauvin.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (163bc, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,568
Posts18,491,848
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.