Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Switch Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
https://nypost.com/2024/03/31/us-news/ukraine-aid-likely-to-spark-mutiny-against-johnson-gop-rep/

At first I liked this guy, but he keeps betraying us. Too late to do much, if we do we'll hand leadership of the Congress over to the Democrats. Green is hell bent on doing just that. Johnson is turning out to be worse than McCartney.

We sure as hell do do want a fight in the House that goes on and on like the last time during and election year. Republicans look like fools.

WHAT A MESS, WE ARE GOING TO [bleep] AROUND UNTIL WE DOOM THE COUNTRY BY LOOSING THE WHITE HOUSE!

i'M WORRIED! JOE CAN JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH US BURY OURSELVES.

Last edited by Switch; 03/31/24.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The house should sit and do nothing until Trump is elected. Ukraine is wasted money. They're adding to the destruction of America by spending our money on lunatic projects guaranteed to give the house away to the democrats.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
^^^

Who would you like to see in the chairman role?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Bacon needs his azz primaried. Fugging RINO

Swifty
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'd like to see if Jim Jordan would back up some of his bluster. If he doesn't work out...ok, change one a week until we find someone with some sack.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Switch
https://nypost.com/2024/03/31/us-news/ukraine-aid-likely-to-spark-mutiny-against-johnson-gop-rep/

At first I liked this guy, but he keeps betraying us. Too late to do much, if we do we'll hand leadership of the Congress over to the Democrats. Green is hell bent on doing just that. Johnson is turning out to be worse than McCartney.

We sure as hell do do want a fight in the House that goes on and on like the last time during and election year. Republicans look like fools.

WHAT A MESS, WE ARE GOING TO [bleep] AROUND UNTIL WE DOOM THE COUNTRY BY LOOSING THE WHITE HOUSE!

i'M WORRIED! JOE CAN JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH US BURY OURSELVES.

Switch,

What's stopping you from running for the position of Rep?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know its hard because of what it means, but you guys are going to have to accept at some point that america is broken and finished. I dont see a way to fix this mess moving forward. Not much was changed fron last time, so cheating will most likely keep trump out again. The country is broken and our leaders are almost all criminals

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I know its hard because of what it means, but you guys are going to have to accept at some point that america is broken and finished. I dont see a way to fix this mess moving forward. Not much was changed fron last time, so cheating will most likely keep trump out again. The country is broken and our leaders are almost all criminals
I can't completely agree with you but we have ONE CHANCE LEFT to fix this. It comes this November.

WE know that the democRATs are going to cheat and steal every vote they can. Just what are Americans and the RNC going to do about it ?? Probably not much. Mike Johnson cannot fix the last 40 years of wondering around with our collective heads up our a$$. Too many Americans no longer have the guts and the knowledge to stop the democRAT blue tide.

Stop blaming Johnson or McCarthy. It's the end of the game come November if Americans can't see the light. I don't want to hear one more whine about Johnson or McCarthy. The system has been broke for years. How many folks called or emailed their congress person and told them to let the government close because you had faith in your State government ?? How many have ever had contact with your elected officials regardless of party affiliation ?? How did you raise your kids. Are they stand alone and self sufficient ?? How many still watch or listen to the main stream media ??

I know I'm preaching to the choir but, it's not going to improve before November and possibly never. Did you do your part ?

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I'd like to see if Jim Jordan would back up some of his bluster. If he doesn't work out...ok, change one a week until we find someone with some sack.
We can only lose one more House member and then it's tied. Does Kamala step into the Speaker position ?? That will guarantee every last illegal in America will become a citizen.

So, who else do we force out ??

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 03/31/24.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I knew when the Leftists didn't fight his nomination, and he sailed through to the leader position, he was a Swamper.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I want to see a super majority of constitutional conservatives after the election in both chambers and conservative leadership. No more go along to get along. No more pandering to the military industrial complex and the pentagon.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Republican Party’s bench of Malcontents is practically Endless..

Ever since The Derby Donkey destroyed the Tea Party he’s been able to establish recruit and get into Congress World Class Flim Flam Men ..

You should have known at the ease at which Johnson was elected Speaker he was a Malcontent ..

Were stuck with Him and they all know it

He’s going to act just like Heb Frank’s Girlfriend..

Best Your going to get of the Munchkin is more of the Same

It’s our Fault

Trash In

They Trash the Country..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You guys are going to get tired of posting and commenting on McJohnson and his betrayal of America.

But, hey, he is a good Christian man, a man of honor and really, really, really nice guy.

If you didn’t see this coming, you are a fuqken idiot.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by steve4102
You guys are going to get tired of posting and commenting on McJohnson and his betrayal of America.

But, hey, he is a good Christian man, a man of honor and really, really, really nice guy.

Steve I don’t think that there’s any politician in Congress that would want to be directly accountable and responsible for shutting the government down over any budget attached issue in an election year.

Jmo

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rainshot
I want to see a super majority of constitutional conservatives after the election in both chambers and conservative leadership. No more go along to get along. No more pandering to the military industrial complex and the pentagon.

If a man is gonna wish then wish bigly.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Steve I don’t think that there’s any politician in Congress that would want to be directly accountable and responsible for shutting the government down over any budget attached issue in an election year.

Jmo

You do know their back to using Ear Marks Again

Boy did the Man of God let some Ugly into the Process.

It being reported that AOC came to Congress with nothing and is now worth 60 Million

Ya think it’s her Golden Earrings

Toot Toot

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Johnson is a huge disappointment to me. What a douche.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Jmo
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

To us it's simple. We are on the outside looking in, Johnson should of let the government shut down. But, we don't get to see the poll numbers and we don't have the strategy people and we only see it from our point of view. They are in the inside looking in. Cryin' chucky schumer is a master at playing the politics game. He has years and years of practice and he has the mainstream media on his side.

When we as Americans can neutralize the mainstream media and vote out the chucky schumer's of American politics, we can change the world. Until then, we are sucking the hind tit.

kwg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
Amen!!!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Sure looking that way and more everyday. Any truly conservative Republican in Congress is totally encircled and isolated by rinos and democrats.

The puppet masters have achieved their divide and conquer campaign.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,113 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,780
Posts18,495,926
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.