Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I know its hard because of what it means, but you guys are going to have to accept at some point that america is broken and finished. I dont see a way to fix this mess moving forward. Not much was changed fron last time, so cheating will most likely keep trump out again. The country is broken and our leaders are almost all criminals
I can't completely agree with you but we have ONE CHANCE LEFT to fix this. It comes this November.

WE know that the democRATs are going to cheat and steal every vote they can. Just what are Americans and the RNC going to do about it ?? Probably not much. Mike Johnson cannot fix the last 40 years of wondering around with our collective heads up our a$$. Too many Americans no longer have the guts and the knowledge to stop the democRAT blue tide.

Stop blaming Johnson or McCarthy. It's the end of the game come November if Americans can't see the light. I don't want to hear one more whine about Johnson or McCarthy. The system has been broke for years. How many folks called or emailed their congress person and told them to let the government close because you had faith in your State government ?? How many have ever had contact with your elected officials regardless of party affiliation ?? How did you raise your kids. Are they stand alone and self sufficient ?? How many still watch or listen to the main stream media ??

I know I'm preaching to the choir but, it's not going to improve before November and possibly never. Did you do your part ?

kwg
I agree with this november. Our only chance is to turnout in numbers never seen and overwhelm them. Hopefully its enough. We need trump in office if we have any sliver of hope left

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is never going to be fixed peacefully.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I know its hard because of what it means, but you guys are going to have to accept at some point that america is broken and finished. I dont see a way to fix this mess moving forward. Not much was changed fron last time, so cheating will most likely keep trump out again. The country is broken and our leaders are almost all criminals
I can't completely agree with you but we have ONE CHANCE LEFT to fix this. It comes this November.

WE know that the democRATs are going to cheat and steal every vote they can. Just what are Americans and the RNC going to do about it ?? Probably not much. Mike Johnson cannot fix the last 40 years of wondering around with our collective heads up our a$$. Too many Americans no longer have the guts and the knowledge to stop the democRAT blue tide.

Stop blaming Johnson or McCarthy. It's the end of the game come November if Americans can't see the light. I don't want to hear one more whine about Johnson or McCarthy. The system has been broke for years. How many folks called or emailed their congress person and told them to let the government close because you had faith in your State government ?? How many have ever had contact with your elected officials regardless of party affiliation ?? How did you raise your kids. Are they stand alone and self sufficient ?? How many still watch or listen to the main stream media ??

I know I'm preaching to the choir but, it's not going to improve before November and possibly never. Did you do your part ?

kwg
I agree with this november. Our only chance is to turnout in numbers never seen and overwhelm them. Hopefully its enough. We need trump in office if we have any sliver of hope left

Even if we do get him elected he’ll be boxed in by the swamp again and be pretty much limited to EOs to effect change and with only 4 years to do so.

The VP position will be a critical one for the longer run past 2028.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by steve4102
You guys are going to get tired of posting and commenting on McJohnson and his betrayal of America.

But, hey, he is a good Christian man, a man of honor and really, really, really nice guy.

If you didn’t see this coming, you are a fuqken idiot.

Your solution?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I think Johnson is [bleep] either way. If he brings Ukraine aid to the floor, he loses the MTG crowd. If he doesn’t bring it to a vote, then some more of the RINOS are going to retire and you’re going to have Hakeem Jefferies for speaker.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I think Johnson is [bleep] either way. If he brings Ukraine aid to the floor, he loses the MTG crowd. If he doesn’t bring it to a vote, then some more of the RINOS are going to retire and you’re going to have Hakeem Jefferies for speaker.

When we mention MTG, didn’t she support McCarthy on his moves on pro Ukraine and on the budget?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2

kwg

Even if we do get him elected he’ll be boxed in by the swamp again and be pretty much limited to EOs to effect change and with only 4 years to do so.

The VP position will be a critical one for the longer run past 2028.

Ya

The VP Position ( Which I’ll Fill )and GITMO where I’ll put Emanuel on January 20th

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet ..

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

The Imperial Ruling Class that Surrounds The District of Corruption that Business Model must be Broken..

This is not “ We the People” it’s
“ Those Gangbangers”

The Lawlessness..

The Corrosiveness must end or we’re all going to be Street People ..

I mean the Ones left to be their Pets..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When we mention MTG, didn’t she support McCarthy on his moves on pro Ukraine and on the budget?

Hate to say it, the entire House of Representatives is a cluster fug. All of them.

Dunno who they are working for, sure as hell isn't us. And they ALL know it.

Should all be arrested from Fraud and Racketeering.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/31/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I know its hard because of what it means, but you guys are going to have to accept at some point that America is broken and finished. I don't see a way to fix this mess moving forward. Not much was changed from last time, so cheating will most likely keep trump out again. The country is broken and our leaders are almost all criminals
Sad but true
I've emailed him 3 times imploring to stop sending money to Ukraine and all I get back is some wishy washy answer about standing up to the biggest threat in the world and assuring me we are going to protect Taiwan (why) and allocate funding to our border. I never addressed Taiwan or our border but he or his flunky sent me the standard response.

If we can't grow enough nuts to shut the budget down and not let up no matter who screams we are lost. So yes, It's hopeless. The only way to save this country now is to admit the truth and default on the debt and let the chips fall. But that will have to wait a few more months or maybe even years until this TRILLION$$$ dollar addition every 3 months to our debt turns the whole world against the U.S. dollar. It is already underway.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

Whatever the basis of your glowing optimism, I'm convinced it's worse....

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Whatever the basis of your glowing optimism, I'm convinced it's worse....
Crash Pad: you may be joking but I believe it is much worse

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Yep,when I saw him talking to Paul Ryan,knew it was business as usual.

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The swamp is. far too well entrenched to kill. Doesn't matter a lick who the speaker is.

The 3 branches of government are;
Blackrock
Raytheon
Big Pharma
'
The sheep continue to suck up what's fed to them by the MSM without thinking, just take what they say as gospel. This is the biggest problem we face

What is really hard to swallow is more waste given to this black hole of corruption and deceit is not going to effect the outcome one bit.

I'm hopeful but I'm beginning to think not even Trump will be able to undo what's been done.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Hate to say it, the entire House of Representatives is a cluster fug. All of them.

Dunno who they are working for, sure as hell isn't us. And they ALL know it.

Should all be arrested from Fraud and Racketeering.

supfoo,

You should run for the house.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
The swamp is. far too well entrenched to kill. Doesn't matter a lick who the speaker is.

The 3 branches of government are;
Blackrock
Raytheon
Big Pharma
'
The sheep continue to suck up what's fed to them by the MSM without thinking, just take what they say as gospel. This is the biggest problem we face

What is really hard to swallow is more waste given to this black hole of corruption and deceit is not going to effect the outcome one bit.

I'm hopeful but I'm beginning to think not even Trump will be able to undo what's been done.

MAGA!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stevelyn
This is never going to be fixed peacefully.
Agree I don't see that happening the democrats are doing a good job pushing the republicans in the corner. Only option surrender are fight your way out

S
Switch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Switch
https://nypost.com/2024/03/31/us-news/ukraine-aid-likely-to-spark-mutiny-against-johnson-gop-rep/

At first I liked this guy, but he keeps betraying us. Too late to do much, if we do we'll hand leadership of the Congress over to the Democrats. Green is hell bent on doing just that. Johnson is turning out to be worse than McCartney.

We sure as hell do do want a fight in the House that goes on and on like the last time during and election year. Republicans look like fools.

WHAT A MESS, WE ARE GOING TO [bleep] AROUND UNTIL WE DOOM THE COUNTRY BY LOOSING THE WHITE HOUSE!

i'M WORRIED! JOE CAN JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH US BURY OURSELVES.

Switch,

What's stopping you from running for the position of Rep?

To old,to right wing to get elected, not enough of a crook!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I will stand with those that choose to do the right thing , as MTG, and let the chips fall where they may.

As or the hand wringing over the budget , Johnson did not observe the house, 72 Hour rule, before the vote. Over 1000 pages of Pork and absolutely unnecessary crap.

Only 20% of non-essential government workers are affected by a shut down.

We would find out we don't need them.

Ukraine , what a mess , if our Reps listened to their constituents, the Reps would realize the majority does NOT want to send money to Ukraine. However , there is too much money being made , and always has been, in the mix.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,397
Posts18,488,893
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.