Hop To
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Reading and watching more and more people stating that is was most certainly a cyber attack. Still dont quite know what to believe

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What you mean is that there are more people just like you who heard one wingnut's unfounded yammering and then repeated it.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Reading and watching more and more people stating that is was most certainly a cyber attack. Still dont quite know what to believe

It all depends on who those folks are. If they make money off clicks their "opinions" are suspect.

And it's not like there aren't perfectly rational explanations that don't involve a cyber attack.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
What you mean is that there are more people just like you who heard one wingnut's unfounded yammering and then repeated it.
I clearly stated I dont know what to believe. Why is it so hard for some of you to believe this? WE are at war and we have already destroyed Russias pipe line. Is it such a hard jump to maybe consider that this was retaliation? Funny how it hit in the only spot that would guarantee to drop the bridge in one of the biggest ports in our country. Alot of coincidences dont you think? Some of you want to jump on anyone who questions the craziness that is happening in this world,, but I find it much worse to be on the side of questioning nothing. Guess some havent learned a damn thing from the last few years

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Having worked in SIGINT/Cyber for 25 years (offense and defense) - this isn't how a cyber attack would be executed on a ship. There are better ways in different places with far more long term consequences, especially if coordinated with other infrastructure. With the LOE they're putting at it the port will be back in operation pretty quickly. A new bridge? Who knows but there are at least two alternatives.

This was simply a poorly maintained ship that suffered an engineering failure at a very bad time.

This is what's there as of yesterday.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole

It all depends on who those folks are. If they make money off clicks their "opinions" are suspect.

And it's not like there aren't perfectly rational explanations that don't involve a cyber attack.
I agree. It could go either way. Some of the folks are pretty good people with backgrounds that would give what they are saying some meaning. Col Macgregor, Scott Ritter, both absolutely believe it was cyber and claim to have inside sources in the intelligence community telling them the same

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
What ever it was, the true won't surface for years (5-10yrs) if ever, so, having an opinion now is useless.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
No no no . I played with boats in the swimming pool years and years ago. Plus I’ve vacationed on a beach for many years .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pugs
Having worked in SIGINT/Cyber for 25 years (offense and defense) - this isn't how a cyber attack would be executed on a ship. There are better ways in different places with far more long term consequences, especially if coordinated with other infrastructure. With the LOE they're putting at it the port will be back in operation pretty quickly. A new bridge? Who knows but there are at least two alternatives.

This was simply a poorly maintained ship that suffered an engineering failure at a very bad time.

This is what's there as of yesterday.

Good points and good explanation. Enjoy hearing from the experienced guys on here

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I agree. It could go either way. Some of the folks are pretty good people with backgrounds that would give what they are saying some meaning. Col Macgregor, Scott Ritter, both absolutely believe it was cyber and claim to have inside sources in the intelligence community telling them the same

Yeah, everybody has "inside sources in the intelligence community who know" these days. Like "Q."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah, everybody has "inside sources in the intelligence community who know" these days. Like "Q."
I know, its hard to sort through all the info and posts on things these days. Best course of action is to completely steer clear of "Q" lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This will just about cover this thread...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Gunchamp, I didn't say you believed this idiot theory. I said you heard it and repeated it. Which you obviously did.

What you believe is irrelevant. What counts is that you became one of the mindless who can't help repeating something you know nothing about and have zero evidence for.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

👍

Gunchamp, I didn't say you believed this idiot theory. I said you heard it and repeated it. Which you obviously did.

What you believe is irrelevant. What counts is that you became one of the mindless who can't help repeating something you know nothing about and have zero evidence for.

👍

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Scott Ritter is a sex offender. I wonder why Q is on such a march to rid the world of the "globohomo" but Scott Ritter is okay?

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not saying it is a cyber attack and not saying it isn’t, however there have been two more incidents involving bridges, one in Ohio and one in Oklahoma. What I am saying is question everything the government tells you.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Most haven’t fully comprehended the pay per view industry yet.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I clearly stated I dont know what to believe. Why is it so hard for some of you to believe this? WE are at war and we have already destroyed Russias pipe line. Is it such a hard jump to maybe consider that this was retaliation? Funny how it hit in the only spot that would guarantee to drop the bridge in one of the biggest ports in our country. Alot of coincidences dont you think? Some of you want to jump on anyone who questions the craziness that is happening in this world,, but I find it much worse to be on the side of questioning nothing. Guess some havent learned a damn thing from the last few years

The lightening speed with which the .gov totally and absolutely discounted "terrorism" completely clouds my judgment on this issue. The rapidity and vigor with which they made their proclamation causes my belief of same to be inverse to their claims. (I think they are lying their faqking asses off.)

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 04/02/24.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Teal

Scott Ritter is a sex offender. I wonder why Q is on such a march to rid the world of the "globohomo" but Scott Ritter is okay?

Perhaps gunchamp is influenced by dudes who expose themselves on webcams to 15 year old girls. Multiple times.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 57 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,277
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.