Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Gunchamp, I didn't say you believed this idiot theory. I said you heard it and repeated it. Which you obviously did.

What you believe is irrelevant. What counts is that you became one of the mindless who can't help repeating something you know nothing about and have zero evidence for.
Once again, why is asking questions a bad thing?

Why don't you listen to those who answer you with knowledge on the subject and instead believe some anonymous person spouting bs on X?
Once again, Im not advocating for either side yet. I clearly stated I dont know what to believe. I have ZERO trust in gov and what they say, so if something seems off, I like to gather as much info as I can. The story has already fell off and nothing has been solved with any clear evidence on either side. For the slow ones here, Im not saying it was or wasnt an attack. Im still asking questions. Hopefully that clears it up for the folks that are acting like children

Oh boy. Do you trust Rocky and Jorge? Both served their countries in uniform over enemy territory.

0 trust in gov...ok.

But repeating a convicted and admitted sexual predator against minors, who went to prison....

TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE!

Do you see the problem there?
Congrats on aligning with buzz boy lol. Sorry for asking a question fellas

I'm only asking you questions...

But you don't see that.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by smokepole
Reading and watching more and more people stating that is was most certainly a cyber attack. Still dont quite know what to believe

It all depends on who those folks are. If they make money off clicks their "opinions" are suspect.

And it's not like there aren't perfectly rational explanations that don't involve a cyber attack.
I agree. It could go either way. Some of the folks are pretty good people with backgrounds that would give what they are saying some meaning. Col Macgregor, Scott Ritter, both absolutely believe it was cyber and claim to have inside sources in the intelligence community telling them the same

Scott Ritter is a sex offender. I wonder why Q is on such a march to rid the world of the "globohomo" but Scott Ritter is okay?

Perhaps gunchamp is influenced by dudes who expose themselves on webcams to 15 year old girls. Multiple times.
You are such a f ucking douchebag anymore. Really only response I have to you. F uck off

You're an unmanned drone without the ability to think on your own.

Spreading bullshit conspiracy garbage/nonsense is your only "game".

A paranoid rat living in the "mountains" of PA...no way to go through life.

Grow up and start doing some thinking on your own instead of being a brainless parrot.

Says the useful idiot who can't explain how open borders and the importation and release of illegal aliens is Patriotic, or are you just another POS Dimocommie traitor?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Funny how it hit in the only spot that would guarantee to drop the bridge in one of the biggest ports in our country. Alot of coincidences dont you think?

I think it could have hit other columns that would have collapsed the bridge.

Aside from that, the odds of any one single ship doing that during a single port call is quite low.

However, there are about 350,000 large ship port calls per year at the larger U.S. port combined.

That's around 14,000,000 over a 40-year period. So, the chances of something going really wrong once or more-than once in 14,000,000 opportunities is not that low.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Uketards LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Ship, With Multiple Backups, Never Should Have Lost Steering

Video

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/ship-multiple-backups-never-should-have-lost-steering/

"Should" being the operative word. I personally experienced loss of steering whilst conning USS John F. Kennedy (CV 67) during and U/W replenishment. It happens and on a civilian, profit driven, third world scow, "should" becomes even more plausible.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Video

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/ship-multiple-backups-never-should-have-lost-steering/
And a Ships pilot explained just that on Fox.

Add in the ship veered toward one of the 2 bridge weight supports BEFORE losing power.

And Biden got 81 million votes.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I call B. S.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Ok i can agree better different places to cause longer problems,,,,BUT,,, was this once again a “practice” run so it defers people from paying attention? Just asking not arguing

Cyber isn't like kinetic weapons. You don't do practice runs. You do research, you do probing, and perhaps staging, then you execute. Unlike kinetic weapons cyber is a "one use" weapon. Forensics will show how it was done and negate any further use of that technique. It's one reason that cyber war is much more complex in preparation and execution than kinetic.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Opinions are like azzholes, everybody has one. Everybody thinks theirs is special.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
GC,
Everyone with experience in this space, Rocky, Jorge, Pugs, and myself all agree. This was not a cyber attack.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
This will just about cover this thread...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Humm, didn't someone say that about the JFK Assassination theory that said more than LHO was involved?

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I didn't even bother reading pages 2 and 3. GIGO

Medics bury their mistakes..
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Pugs
Ok i can agree better different places to cause longer problems,,,,BUT,,, was this once again a “practice” run so it defers people from paying attention? Just asking not arguing

Cyber isn't like kinetic weapons. You don't do practice runs. You do research, you do probing, and perhaps staging, then you execute. Unlike kinetic weapons cyber is a "one use" weapon. Forensics will show how it was done and negate any further use of that technique. It's one reason that cyber war is much more complex in preparation and execution than kinetic.
But what if they commit enough of these people quit asking questions and then BAM they go full out with everyone’s guard down??

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I would say the odds of cyber attack are around 1.22%.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What you mean is that there are more people just like you who heard one wingnut's unfounded yammering and then repeated it.
What you believe is irrelevant. What counts is that you became one of the mindless who can't help repeating something you know nothing about and have zero evidence for.

Originally Posted by BuzzH
You're an unmanned drone without the ability to think on your own.

Spreading bullshit conspiracy garbage/nonsense is your only "game".

A paranoid rat living in the "mountains" of PA...no way to go through life.

Grow up and start doing some thinking on your own instead of being a brainless parrot.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Pugs

But what if they commit enough of these people quit asking questions and then BAM they go full out with everyone’s guard down??

Who hasn't asked the question as to how a ship, longer than 3 football fields, crashed and took out a major bridge?

Everyone has asked that question.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Ship is named Dali and hires a Ukrainian captain in January. 5 years after Q says Bridge the Dali takes out the Bridge and Salvadore Dali had a famous painting named The Broken Bridge.

2 weeks before this Trump said we would experience deep state attacks.

Pure Quincidence.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 45_100
Not saying it is a cyber attack and not saying it isn’t, however there have been two more incidents involving bridges, one in Ohio and one in Oklahoma. What I am saying is question everything the government tells you.

This right here.

But you learn easily if you are paying attention that the government and media lie to the public all the time.
If some one is killed or something bad happens, and the RACE of the perp is NOT given, its not hard to guess he is Black.
If the guilty party is white, they blast it all over the news, for as many days as they can get away with it.

If this incident was nothing but a real fluke, anyone paying attention enough to realize, We've had a LOT of flukes happening under the Biden Administration in the last 3 plus years?

We all live in a world that our own government, MEDIA and leaders TELL us how to think, and WHAT to think....

Yeah, just like on the Wizard of Oz... "IGNORE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN"....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You dont have to believe the media or gov.

Right here on this thread you have decades of experience explaining what happened. Heck, Jorge said he was in command of an aircraft carrier when a similar event happened.

Enough evidence to think critically and figure out what was the most probable cause in this instance.

Instead, everyone ignores them and just brags about how they don't believe anything the media or gov says.

Looking for truth but immediately discounting it when it is written before their eyes.

Last edited by Jcubed; 04/02/24.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Video

"Should" being the operative word. I personally experienced loss of steering whilst conning USS John F. Kennedy (CV 67) during and U/W replenishment. It happens and on a civilian, profit driven, third world scow, "should" becomes even more plausible.
Excellent post...I was an engineer for the largest privately owned tug company, Crowley Marine, failures like the Dali are much more common than anyone would imagine. Usually though, not doing 8 kts speed over ground approaching a bridge passage....and that is where it all went to schidt...speed is time, they didn't have time with cascading events in the engine room to restore electrical power.
You really nailed it with "third world profit driven scow"...add to that the poorly paid mix and match third world engineering officers with god knows what kind of licensing from god knows what country.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

179 members (450yukon, 375sunrise, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 23 invisible), 1,938 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,510
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.