Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdollar
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
[quote=Mr_TooDogs][quote=jdollar]Dog sh t or cat sh t. Take your pick. I wouldn’t vote for either incompetent idiot. One is simply a senile old fool and the other is a narcissistic egomaniac…..I’m old enough to know I’ll outlive the damage either will do and simply don’t give a crap because the end result won’t affect me.

You intending to stay home this November? Kennedy your man?

Staying home. I am 76, have no kids, and I simply no longer give a sh t. I’m leaving this mess to the night shift. Carry on….
And you think you'll outlive the damage from Biden?

Your explanation of your life give me all the information I need. I'll mail you rope free of charge when you finally decide you are ready to die and crap your pants.

I’m perfectly happy and I know I’ll outlive the damage either idiot will do. I’ve got more than enough money to enjoy life until nature takes its course. No need to rush the inevitable with your cheap rope. Thanks anyway, though. Good luck to both sides going forward, you’re going to need it considering how both parties have fu. ed you blind.

Long range planning is clearly not in your forte.

I only ask that you mark my rope "return to sender" prior to your inevitable use of it, as it will have many used before and after you.

The Tree of Liberty needs refreshing.
At age 76, long range planning only extends out to less than 10 years and I’ve plenty of money to do anything I want for that time frame. It must really suck to have to worry about long term planning as a result of the impending train wreck in Washington. You have my sympathies- Orange Jesus and SLO Jo ain’t the answer.

I can respect your stand jdollar.

I believe many voters hold similar positions. Both conservative values and liberal values. These people are simply sick of the daily chitshow.

For the investing in DJT, I have not. There may be long term potential. Dunno.

I did like the post where it was suggested that OP take a short position in the stock. OP won't though.

GOA

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Dog sh t or cat sh t. Take your pick. I wouldn’t vote for either incompetent idiot. One is simply a senile old fool and the other is a narcissistic egomaniac…..I’m old enough to know I’ll outlive the damage either will do and simply don’t give a crap because the end result won’t affect me.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Dog sh t or cat sh t. Take your pick. I wouldn’t vote for either incompetent idiot. One is simply a senile old fool and the other is a narcissistic egomaniac…..I’m old enough to know I’ll outlive the damage either will do and simply don’t give a crap because the end result won’t affect me.

You intending to stay home this November? Kennedy your man?

Staying home. I am 76, have no kids, and I simply no longer give a sh t. I’m leaving this mess to the night shift. Carry on….

Perfect analysis, unfortunately I have 5 grandchildren

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

This ain’t about you. It’s about our kids and grandkids.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I predict DJT in 6 months...and those investing in same.

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🤣🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Saved.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At least DJT is only interested in adult women, vs PedoBiden being a PEDOPHILE.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Greyghost
The Lock-Up Agreement will prevent him or anyone else from selling the stock to profit, for at least 6 months or until after it reaches Penny Stock valuation.

Lock-Up Agreements

On the Closing Date, Public TMTG entered into Lock-up Agreements (the "Lock-Up Agreements”) with: Andrew Northwall, Daniel Scavino Jr., Devin G. Nunes, Donald J. Trump, Jr., President Donald J. Trump, Kashyap "Kash” Patel, Phillip Juhan, Scott Glabe and Vladimir Novachki (the "Holders”), pursuant to which they are contractually restricted from selling or transferring any of (i) their shares of Public TMTG’s Common Stock held immediately following the Closing and (ii) any of their shares of Public TMTG’s Common Stock that result from converting securities held immediately following the Closing (the "Lock-Up Shares”). Such restrictions became applicable commencing from the Closing Date and end the earliest of (i) the six-month anniversary of the Closing Date, (ii) on the date on which the closing stock price for Public TMTG Common Stock equals or exceeds $12.00 per share for any 20 trading days within any 30-trading day period commencing at least 150 days after the Closing Date, and (iii) such date on which Public TMTG completes a liquidation, merger, stock exchange or other similar transaction that results in all of Public TMTG stockholders having the right to exchange their shares of Public TMTG Common Stock for cash, securities or other property (the "Lock-Up Trading Restrictions”). In addition, subject to certain customary exceptions, the Amended Charter also includes Lock-Up Trading Restrictions, which apply to holders who received Public TMTG Common Stock in exchange for their TMTG common stock, but excluding shares of Public TMTG Common Stock issued to holders of TMTG common stock prior to the Closing Date in exchange for their TMTG Convertible Notes.

The foregoing summary is subject to and qualified in its entirety by reference to the Form of Lock-Up Agreement, which is filed hereto as Exhibit 10.8 and the terms of which are incorporated by reference herein to this Current Report on Form 8-K.

Link

I guess anyone fool enough to buy it should be watching for the $12 mark and then start counting the day's.

Most people realized what trump was way back in the 70's...

Phil

That's why Trump got 74 million votes and Biden got 39 million I guess.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seems like I just saw articles about him getting a couple billion added to his total. OP is a moron

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Saved.

Is he 'Broke-Ahontas' before or after paying $175m?

i guess that's just pocket change for Buzz?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yeah, but here’s the point you seem to be missing:

We have now seen how each of them perform at the job and the narcissistic egomaniac did a 1000 times better at the job than the incompetent fool.

Nobody says you have to like his personality enough to go on long vacations with him, you just have to like his job performance!

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
If you could only bottle and sell Jealousy , the libs would be rich.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Doubled my money in 6 hours. Yeah. That really sucked d

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TimZ
That's funny guys, how long did Tesla go without being profitable?

Disney is leaking cash like a sieve, but they keep bearing down on their creepy grooming and LGBTQRX-WTF agenda. Left wing newspapers and other media are being propped up with someone’s cash to keep the NeverTrump lamp lit. Amazon took forever to make money too, IIRC.

What fresh Hell is this?
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I dare you to short it.

😂😂😀😀😎😎
Love it!

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
What is really funny... DJT has a Market Cap of near $6b... AND IT IS A MEME SITE...

AND...

ALL of brokedick General Motors has a Market Cap $51b... and all they sell is a MILLION RECALLED VEHICLES A MONTH.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2

This ain’t about you. It’s about our kids and grandkids.

My position IS about me. Yours is obviously about your family and that makes perfect sense. Your family is not my responsibility though.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
The media has gotten to a bunch of weak minded folks, You dont want Trump because of the "drama", well if your presumptive candidate was good for America, The media would create drama there also. Sounds like a few people are capitulating to the media. Hold your head up, vote your values and teach the media a lesson.
There is a new day coming with tic toc, X, Utube and the clones. The news will get out right past the "old" media and they will loose control.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Jetboi you checked ur trump stock today?

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 35, 44mc, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 7887mm08, 10 invisible), 1,564 guests, and 936 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,996
Posts18,481,156
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.