Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Idaho and other states start doing that and the Feds will just expedite giving them asylum and citizenship.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Put 50 wetbacks on a C-130 headed to Martha's Vineyard- - - - -and 20 parachutes. Depressurize the plane at 20K feet and lower the ramp. They'll have a couple of minutes, tops, to figure out who gets the parachutes before they all pass out from hypoxia.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
These illegals ain’t going anywhere. They are here to stay and will be garnished with everything possible. Free stuff based on democratic.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I read recently that there are 51 million foreign born individuals living in the USA, large percentage , of course illegal in one form or other.ie expired visas, green cards and just plain illegal. Tell me the powers to be aren’t deliberately changing the demographics of America to their benefit. Remember Pat Buchanan, he wrote a book “the browning of America” over 30 years ago prophesied this very thing.’Mass deportation is the only answer.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I prefer the Deadwood solution.....Just making bacon, no fuss no muss.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I support fully the intent. But an honest question, can a state treat with a foreign nation on its own?

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These people are not being persecuted in their home country because of their race, religion, nationality, participation in a certain social group or because of their political opinions.
They are coming here because they are too schitin to get off their sorry ass and go to work in their home country. A silver spoon awaits any that make it to Biden Country.
Between that and the mercenaries coming over by the hundreds our plate is full.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
At the very least, they should take them to a border and toss them across. Most of Idaho's major highways cross borders in remote areas.

Trebuchet ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think it was last year a bill was introduced to empower states the ability to deport illegal aliens.

The fact it was introduced leads me to believe the feds do not currently allow or recognize the right of states to deport foreign nationals.

Much needs to change in the legislature.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Denver Colorado is begging illegals to go anywhere else but Colorado. Free Bus ticket

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
If the states can deport illegals, why isn’t Texas doing this instead of incurring the expense of sending them to northern cities? Just dump them back across the border.

Last edited by wilkeshunter; 04/02/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The courts have been very reluctant to let the states enforce immigration directly. The courts thinking is if states are allowed to do this it will lead to a system that is not universal for the country. You may have states like Arizona and california that just let everyone in. Or states like Texas who let no one in. I can see why the courts have felt this way but that was when we had leadership at the federal level that at least gave an apperance of being interested in law enforcement. I think the courts need to do something or what they feared will actually be what happens anyways and we have a disfunctional system.

Texas has shipped out migrants to leftist cities by having the migrants agree to taking the trip. They have them sign paperwork consenting and its not forced. I see problems brewing between the states that threaten the country. For instance I think there needs to be a movement to remove New York from the county and kick them out. other states that fail to secure elections like wisconsin, georgia , arizona etc. may need some sort of punishment because their lack of law and out of control restraint and fraud effects the rest of us.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by rainshot
Under this administration states have no rights. We should test that theory.
Untested because we’ve never been here at this level before.

It’s a grand plan to flood the country with future Dems so as to forever establish the Uniparty in power as envisioned by Deep State operatives.

So, we need to test what needs testing while there is still a hint of law in effect.

We’re getting dangerously close to the Venezuelan crevasse which is a one way trip, coming back not easy, maybe not possible.

Seems we’re at a tipping point, “A republic if we can keep it”. Ben Franklin saw the crevasse, hoped we’d be able to stay clear of it.

DF

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
It’s a jurisdiction issue; the question is whether states can enforce federal law. Ripe for litigation.

The way life should be.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by bluefish
It’s a jurisdiction issue; the question is whether states can enforce federal law. Ripe for litigation.
Particularly when the Feds abdicate their responsibility and the state declares an invasion. That’s new ground for the law, soon to get plowed.

DF

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Texas if I understand it right, is going to arrest them (the new law that has the Communist insane) then allow them to voluntarily go across the River or face a sentence in the prison. Suspended Sentence kind of deal to not return.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by rainshot
Under this administration states have no rights. We should test that theory.
Untested because we’ve never been here at this level before.

It’s a grand plan to flood the country with future Dems so as to forever establish the Uniparty in power as envisioned by Deep State operatives.

So, we need to test what needs testing while there is still a hint of law in effect.

We’re getting dangerously close to the Venezuelan crevasse which is a one way trip, coming back not easy, maybe not possible.

Seems we’re at a tipping point, “A republic if we can keep it”. Ben Franklin saw the crevasse, hoped we’d be able to stay clear of it.

DF

Tipping point? 50+ years ago maybe. 90% of the dumb fuggs here beleive we are a democracy, and they think they are Patriots ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Scuttle the ship. All is lost.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
What river are you talking about, we don't want them either, and that many may turn us blue, you want that?

Last edited by DouginLa; 04/02/24.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I’d like to think so.

Charter a plane, fill it up with “migrants”, send it as far South as possible. Unload ‘em, refuel, head home.

Rinse and repeat. Just get ‘er done before the Feds find out.
I assume you mean land the plane, not unload at 30,000 feet.... shocked

I still like Martha's Vineyard.

DF
Unload at 30,000 ft. OVER Obama's Martha's vineyard compound, or better yet over Biden's Delaware beach house digs.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

134 members (007FJ, 44mc, 7887mm08, 35, 10Glocks, 8 invisible), 1,345 guests, and 837 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,869
Posts18,478,696
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.