Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Jessie'sGirl
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Please, keep drinking and posting!!! It only assures how much of a D’bag you are! Lol

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Valsdad
A question:

Why do the conspiracy theorists want this to be an "attack?"

The consequences of such an attack would be serious...
Very.

As in world changing?

If you look at this board, the argument is essentially for a type of isolationism.

So, if you want that, this being an "attack," cyber or otherwise, is antithetical to their desires.

Ironically, the accident theory suits their ends much better.

Odd.

The US now has thousands of troops in active wars in SYria , Yemen. Russia, Ukraine Israel Lebanon , Red Sea

What does that have to do with a ship in Baltimore?

I am specifically referencing this event. If you have something to add about a ship in Baltimore, I'm all ears.

I would ❤️ for you to answer my question though...could be informative.

Hey ribka,

Any thoughts?

Might have missed them...

Last edited by Jcubed; 04/02/24.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
The wind, water currents, loss of ability to turn the rudder, etc., apparently means nothing huh? This site takes the cake, not enough brain cells to make up enough one good mind anymore. Rick has let this place this place turn into a complete [bleep] in the name of "freedom of speech". This isn't 24 Hour Campfire, it's Home of Extremely Disturbed Mentally Ill Looney Bin Patients. Why I keep hanging around I don't know. For some reason I keep hoping it'll get better, in vain, but it never does, it just keeps sinking lower and lower. Foolish [bleep] like this thread and the other whacko garbage are exactly what is driving voters away from Donald Trump, not encouraging people to vote for him. All of us on the right are painted like you [bleep]' psychopaths. Sickening.

Science matters not.

Well according to Jag, Q did say something big was going to happen. And Simon and Garfunkel did record "Bridge over Troubled Water." Connect the Dots!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by plumbum
The wind, water currents, loss of ability to turn the rudder, etc., apparently means nothing huh? This site takes the cake, not enough brain cells to make up enough one good mind anymore. Rick has let this place this place turn into a complete [bleep] in the name of "freedom of speech". This isn't 24 Hour Campfire, it's Home of Extremely Disturbed Mentally Ill Looney Bin Patients. Why I keep hanging around I don't know. For some reason I keep hoping it'll get better, in vain, but it never does, it just keeps sinking lower and lower. Foolish [bleep] like this thread and the other whacko garbage are exactly what is driving voters away from Donald Trump, not encouraging people to vote for him. All of us on the right are painted like you [bleep]' psychopaths. Sickening.

Science matters not.

Well according to Jag, Q did say something big was going to happen. And Simon and Garfunkel did record "Bridge over Troubled Water." Connect the Dots!

What are you talking about?

Willis?

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by JessG
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Jessie'sGirl
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Please, keep drinking and posting!!! It only assures how much of a D’bag you are! Lol

I guess embarrassing all the “money” in your business ventures is pretty normal to you though… so you do you. Lol

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by 45_100
question everything the government tells you.

Not the wrong angle to take

Healthy skepticism is healthy. Keyword being healthy.

I suspect government's competence much more that its malice.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 45_100
question everything the government tells you.

Not the wrong angle to take

Healthy skepticism is healthy. Keyword being healthy.

I suspect government's competence much more that its malice.

I find it interesting...everyone hates government, congress approval rating in the thirties...

Yet, it is never my representative, they are one of the good guys.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ship is named Dali and hires a Ukrainian captain in January. 5 years after Q says Bridge the Dali takes out the Bridge and Salvadore Dali had a famous painting named The Broken Bridge.

2 weeks before this Trump said we would experience deep state attacks.

Pure Quincidence.

Pure delusional troll at work.

Self-delusional. Or bored Psych students.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Just as the Space Shuttle can land perfectly well without any engine at all, the ship's loss of power did not deprive it of forward energy.

Uhm, the Space Shuttle had gravity it used to convert into forward energy (the wings helped with that).

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Yet, it is never my representative, they are one of the good guys.

Mine arent.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Just as the Space Shuttle can land perfectly well without any engine at all, the ship's loss of power did not deprive it of forward energy.

Uhm, the Space Shuttle had gravity it used to convert into forward energy (the wings helped with that).

The wings stabilizing direction you mean, comparable to the 20 ton rudder steering straight ahead? A ship without a rudder. A rudder that can't be moved? A 100,000 ton arrow shooting straight ahead for another mile? How did such an unstoppable force suddenly turn to starboard just in time for such an unlucky crash?
edit: All they had to do was nothing, let momentum clear the bridge. The turn isn't a slow drift either, that wind might cause on a paper cup. This huge, unstoppable, ship is seen making an unlikely turn directly toward the bridge. It looks deliberate. The black box contents are said to be "shocking," but just how is a big secret apparently.

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 04/03/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The black box contents are said to be "shocking," ....

By whom?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Oh boy. Do you trust Rocky and Jorge? Both served their countries in uniform over enemy territory.

So did John Kerry and Spenser Rapone. And lon horiuchi.

You discount their service to our nation?

Most on here will never discount any liberal's service to this nation. It's just that we see it as being a destructive thing that is actively ruining all we were given by our Founding Fathers. Kerry is an excellent example of that.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Oh boy. Do you trust Rocky and Jorge? Both served their countries in uniform over enemy territory.

So did John Kerry and Spenser Rapone. And lon horiuchi.

You discount their service to our nation?

Most on here will never discount any liberal's service to this nation. It's just that we see it as being a destructive thing that is actively ruining all we were given by our Founding Fathers. Kerry is an excellent example of that.

Jorge and Rocky.

Context.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
GC,
Everyone with experience in this space, Rocky, Jorge, Pugs, and myself all agree. This was not a cyber attack.

Don't forget Buzz and Jag

I see you were.'t included... (HINT)

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just as the Space Shuttle can land perfectly well without any engine at all.

Seriously? The shuttle's speed (wind over surfaces creating lift, etc) can be redirected using it's ailerons, rudder, speed breaks, etc. the ship, traveling at eight knots with NO rudder authority, is at the mercy of it's forward momentum and wind against it's huge freeboard. I'm not sure where the wind was coming from, but I'm betting it was from the wrong direction or negligible.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Ship, With Multiple Backups, Never Should Have Lost Steering

Video

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/ship-multiple-backups-never-should-have-lost-steering/
One engineer stated 30 seconds top before emergency generator powered up back up rudder hydraulics. Cyber attack is a red herring to dismiss any possibility of intentional act. 45’ draft at 8 knots would not suddenly turn either way. But it did according to one video of the reported track. 5 minutes straight ahead clears the danger. Why did the ship steer into the bridge instead? A natural question and obvious isn’t conspiratorial.

Acceptable theorizing and I addressed this on one of my posts. An internal takeover and intentional takeover is/was certainly plausible (but I doubt it and I'll put my money on catastrophic casualty), but a cyber takeover of the ship's bridge is pure kookery

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
.....wind against it's huge freeboard. I'm not sure where the wind was coming from, but I'm betting it was from the wrong direction or negligible.

Nah, those container ships with the containers stacked on the deck are designed to shed wind and are very aerodynamic, like the space shuttle.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jorgeI
.....wind against it's huge freeboard. I'm not sure where the wind was coming from, but I'm betting it was from the wrong direction or negligible.

Nah, those container ships with the containers stacked on the deck are designed to shed wind and are very aerodynamic, like the space shuttle.

Thanks for that information, can I quote you?

/s

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Science matters not.

I know that song! "Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down."
The bridge performed the "I will lay me down" part, it laid itself down. Paul Simon was in on the conspiracy when he wrote that song in 1970.

Q knew and knows. Beware.

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

254 members (257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 29aholic, 264mag, 31 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,501
Posts18,490,489
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.