Hop To
K
kennyd Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Details.? Does it work? How intrusive?
Not the usual fire stuff about constitution and so on.
Colorado denver metro in particular has a punk/gang shooter problem. Almost always teens. The laws are not aimed at tgexright people. I think there are straw purchases too.

If I could be 40 years younger and xerox myself, harden my resolve, mitigate the ever present cameras the solution would be trees and ropes

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
tgexright?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What license?
Nebraska is constitutional carry.

Swifty
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Aurora is hood rat as Denver now, homeless, dope smoking everywhere, smoke pouring out of every car that’s parked, we always stayed in Aurora to stay out of Denver because of anti gun, CC or not, I carried everywhere and was glad with nasty homeless, we stayed in nice Hotels in downtown, had a black guy at a restaurant tell me , be packing if you’re out here walking around at night, if he only knew, the mountains are the only place that’s not a liberal piss hole.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swifty52
What license?
Nebraska is constitutional carry.

What he said.......

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ol_mike
tgexright?

Think he meant 'the right', as in 'the right people'.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Easy to check online.

IIRC, Omaha, Douglas County, is more restrictive than the rest of the state. Have to register handguns, permit to purchase, unless you have a handgun carry permit, whatever it is called.

Like many states where a permit is optional, it does provide certain advantages, such bypassing NICS when purchasing, reciprocity, etc.

Not sure what Aurora, CO, has to do with the Nebraska question. I used to live there, belonged to the Aurora Gun Club. Cool place, like the rest of Denver in the 60s and 70s. A shame what it has become.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Paul39
Easy to check online.

IIRC, Omaha, Douglas County, is more restrictive than the rest of the state. Have to register handguns, permit to purchase, unless you have a handgun carry permit, whatever it is called.

Like many states where a permit is optional, it does provide certain advantages, such bypassing NICS when purchasing, reciprocity, etc.

Not sure what Aurora, CO, has to do with the Nebraska question. I used to live there, belonged to the Aurora Gun Club. Cool place, like the rest of Denver in the 60s and 70s. A shame what it has become.

Omaha and douglas county got nutted when Permitless carry passed. State Preemption. Nixed the registration and all other restrictions that they had. Permit to purchase is on the table to be nixed also. Concealed permit is still available for travel and bypassing NICS for handgun purchases.

Swifty
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thanks for the clarification.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,534 guests, and 1,456 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,191
Posts18,484,973
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.