Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
First off, she should have not been shot. No matter what. Not that you can believe what you read. I read she was wearing a bullet proof vest. I also read it was possible shots were fired at cops from both windows. Which means cops may have thought she was shooting. May or may not who knows. If cops thought she had been shooting and she didn’t do what they said, she didn’t get a second chance. I’d bet there is more to this than trigger happy.

Thanks, Billy

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by ALLongshot
Yes ver sad for the Victim and her family. Very sad for the PD. 100% the officers that fired at her should be charged in this
Why sad for the PD?
Because even though the entire department didn’t shoot the girl, the entire department now has a target on their back because of it.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Yes ver sad for the Victim and her family. Very sad for the PD. 100% the officers that fired at her should be charged in this
Why sad for the PD?
Because even though the entire department didn’t shoot the girl, the entire department now has a target on their back because of it.

None of the department will suffer a negative because of it so what target are you referring to?

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Why sad for the PD?

None of the department will suffer a negative because of it so what target are you referring to?
Let’s imagine you were an officer there, but you happened to not even be working the day that incident took place. Everywhere you go now, you’ll still be labeled as one of those “worthless, girl killing SOBs.”

Perhaps some of that is deserved, however, as the good cops almost always run cover for the bad ones.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Why sad for the PD?

Because of the Negative light this will put on the PD itself not just the officer that actually fired the shots

Oh ok, I thought you meant they cared about the kid.

Still,It won't put negative light on the pd from it's supporters.
Why sad for the PD?

Because of the Negative light this will put on the PD itself not just the officer that actually fired the shots

Oh ok, I thought you meant they cared about the kid.

Still,It won't put negative light on the pd from it's supporters.

Absolutely don't take this as I don't support Police or Officers who do their job correctly and don't abuse their "Powers". I'll be one of the first to assist an officer in need and will also be one to tell them they are wrong

Good for you, just be aware that as soon as backup arrives, You will be the first one shot.

Enjoy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Why sad for the PD?

Let’s imagine you were an officer there, but you happened to not even be working the day that incident took place. Everywhere you go now, you’ll still be labeled as one of those “worthless, girl killing SOBs.”

Perhaps some of that is deserved, however, as the good cops almost always run cover for the bad ones.
As it should be

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Thin Blue Line becomes the Tall Blue Wall in situations like this. Fugg 'em all!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
These murders will never stop until the cowardly, trigger happy pigs are held accountable.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Why sad for the PD?

Being called names will neither break their leg, nor pick their pocket.

And they will continue to have exemptions from laws that do have negative effects on residents of California that the le will enforce.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This shooting took place a year and a half ago, are they still “investigating”?

Pretty sad, the girl looked to be following orders exactly and gets killed for her efforts.

Black Cows Matter!
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm quite surprised that video ever surfaced in public.

Definitely will help the law suite that will follow

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Worth a post..
Just observation and speculation on my part from enlarging and slowing down the vid
Didn't look like the deputy or deputies she was running too did any shooting at all.
Looks like circled guy in pic braced against back of vehicle getting prepared for a shot did it from well over 35 40 yds away.
Their are also other cops over the hood of that vehicle covering that lane also it appears

The girl is screened from his veiw per angles and vehicles.
Probably same for other cops covering lane over the front of vehicle also.
As soon as she hit the lane he or they were watching he or one of the others at front of vehicle shot her as soon as they could.
Shots from the sound clip seem to keep being shot into that lane where the girl was.
Whether it was 1 cop only or the others shooting into that same lane.
Dunno ....
Braced against vehicle guy had zero eyes on her from those angles in the vid until she was in his shooting lane IMO....
Others on front same deal from all the angles that can be seen.

Between the 50 sec and 55ish second if you slow down the vid you can see a round after she is down hit the double lane divider paint area and kick up a dust cloud from the angle direction where that cop was at.
Dunno if other cops on front of vehicle from that area 35 40 yds away where firing.
But their were alot of shots.
But most def that is a round kicking up dust between the 50 to 55 sec time in the road from that vehicle area 35 40ish yds away.

Need to be charges brought up on the shooter or shooters in this one big time..
Pretty fuuuked up schit all around.......
Especially with threat identification and threat engagement.
Those deputies 35 40 yds away should have clearly seen the other deputies stacking towards the vehicle the girl was going too.
They should have been able to on the fly decide we have no eyes on her , but the others do.
They or he just opened up as soon as she was visible in that shooting lane with her not even going in their direction per any threat at all....

All just speculation from what can be seen in the vid on my part.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Right around where the red dot is on the time in 3rd pic is the dust cloud signature when you enlarge and slow it down playing.

Last edited by renegade50; 04/04/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The main thing, well the only thing really, is that all of the officers made it home safely that night. Thank God.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
The main thing, well the only thing really, is that all of the officers made it home safely that night. Thank God.

yes thank god all the officers made it home safely that night, but a innocent 15 year old girl didnt, she was shot by those officers that made it home, and just think they were there to rescue her.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steveredd1
Originally Posted by steve4102

yes thank god all the officers made it home safely that night, but a innocent 15 year old girl didnt, she was shot by those officers that made it home, and just think they were there to rescue her.
Bumps in the Road, Bumps in the Road, officer safety is job one.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Wonder if the cops will pin the death on the dad! Kind of like anytime you're involved in a crime and someone dies, even if you're not the one who pulled the trigger?! I just don't see any justification as to why she was shot, other than COMPLETE incompetence/negligence! And for that, whoever DID shoot her, needs to be prosecuted!

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco
Wonder if the cops will pin the death on the dad! Kind of like anytime you're involved in a crime and someone dies, even if you're not the one who pulled the trigger?! I just don't see any justification as to why she was shot, other than COMPLETE incompetence/negligence! And for that, whoever DID shoot her, needs to be prosecuted!

No accountabilty.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
OK here is some more from the 29 sec to 35ish sec mark.
Lot more in that clip than just focusing on the girl getting shot in that lane.
Been kinda bugging me looking at.
Stated doing fast finger tap stop and enlarges.
Then run full speed .
Repeat
Picked up more with what seems went down.
All purely speculation on my part from what can be seen in this vid

This is even before the 49 to 55ish sec footage when she got shot crossing that shooting lane where it seems she was actually killed.

Having to finger tap fast to slow and get pics.
Like 1/3 to 1/2 second intervals.

Vehicle or someone to dead north 50 60 yds away it lolks like took at least 2 shots at her, you can see dust impacts kicking up well to the south of her

Shots were fired at the cop car from the dads truck
Circle yellow areas in dirt.
in lower sw corner around the 29 sec 30 mark, you can see 2 or 3 dust impacts kick up in dirt area about 10 maybe 15 yds just east of the cop car.
It is hard to time and capture on a screen shot.
But if ya play the vid slow you can see them
But they are fast impact puffs auguring into dirt versus the hard tar impacts.
Gotta look for the dirt impacts carefully.

Officer that stayed by tire until others arrived per the cop vehicle she was trying to reach was on left side of his vehicle during this Time frame then he went to tire area after the shots from north fired at her and missed and impacted south of her on road.
It could have even been him shoot8ng at her standing by right side if vehicle before he made the move to the tire and then realized his fuuuk up big time.
Dunno....
Some of the cops standing behind that northern vehicle could have been the ones shooting at suspect vehicle also and it might be their rounds impacting in the dirt by that southern cop vehicle and not the suspect at all.
Dunno....
The angles do present themselves for that also.and one of the dust impacts in the dirt did seem long and shallow, but it does seem to back trace to suspect truck.
Those dirt impacts are hard to see but they are their.
Not talking about faint tire tracks in dirt.
You can see 1 rd impact dust cloud and then a faint streak dust cloud from another round

Ya gotta watch carefully stop and play repeatedly to pick up those dirt shots.

Alot of schit was going on....
A second or two is a long period of time and rate of fire comes into play.

Some confusion it seems.
But not enough per that girl getting killed at all crossing that lane and those cops to the west seeing the cops gathering by the vehicle she was getting called too waiting for her to get in that open lane they had shots into.

She was killed like a animal coming into that clear shooting lane like when out hunting IMO....
Total bullschit and total lack of situational awareness they should have had by then per them having to had seen all the other cops converging on tire cop...
She never went west or presented a threat to those cops to the west...

After the 29 35 sec shots at her from north, I bet that shooter realized to stop shooting cause he was fuuking up. Also tire cop was in that lane of fire around 36 38 secs after coming around front of vehicle

Then the ones to the west 35 40 yds away engage her in that lane 49 55 ish sec mark

Last edited by renegade50; 04/04/24.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,672
Posts18,493,799
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.