Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Switch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
So sorry for posting in wrong category, not as perfect as some of the members. Very surprised at a few of the answers. Killing is one thing, cruelty is another.

Last edited by Switch; 04/06/24.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
He's too damned stupid to know what he did. I bet he thinks he is one tough guy given that smart assed grin on his face. Sickening.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
SSS

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
Agreed this warrants a much stiffer penalty, but is it wise to broadcast the event to the world, inflaming more anti hunting sentiment?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The wolf population definitely needs to be managed. They are out of control in a number of areas. Dipshits like this obviously draw negative attention that is not needed. Jeez
I agree that he should only be punished for what currently is a violation. That’s all however.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My question would be when the wolf was finally killed, was it killed within the "Predator Zone ". The article states that the guy came across it while in a predator zone, then transported it back to his house and killed it behind the bar. BTW What are we selling here??? grin

Last edited by flyphishr; 04/06/24.
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Almost as bad, we have some dumb c unt here in ID shoot a Siberian Husky, take photos with it and then more photos after she skinned it. Of course, she then had to post photos all over social media.

There’s plenty out there that do the hunting, trapping, sporting community no good.

Last edited by Akbob5; 04/06/24.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Switch
https://cowboystatedaily.com/2024/0...zzle-taped-shortly-before-it-was-killed/

What a stupid bastard, gives hunters a really bad name. Heavy fine and jail time are in order! Show this grinning ass hole's face every where!

The idiot should not have done what he did but big deal it’s an animal. I wish they would broadcast to the world like this how nasty and hateful and ungodly abortion is but according to our communist government and medical mafia a baby is not a human being in the womb so therefore they don’t have a voice in the matter. When the world starts caring more about unborn babies tortured then maybe I would feel more passionate about what’s happening to animals but until then, articles like this are just pure garbage compared to what is really happening in America.

"When guns are outlawed,only the outlaws will have guns".
K
KLM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by remingtonman

What a stupid bastard, gives hunters a really bad name. Heavy fine and jail time are in order! Show this grinning ass hole's face every where!

The idiot should not have done what he did but big deal it’s an animal. I wish they would broadcast to the world like this how nasty and hateful and ungodly abortion is but according to our communist government and medical mafia a baby is not a human being in the womb so therefore they don’t have a voice in the matter. When the world starts caring more about unborn babies tortured then maybe I would feel more passionate about what’s happening to animals but until then, articles like this are just pure garbage compared to what is really happening in America.

+1

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
I bet if he has done this to a kid, I wouldn’t had draw this much outrage. Not that I agreed with what A hole did. Crazy.

Code Pink sucks

SUPPORT THE TROOPS
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Killing is one thing cruelty is another, I can understand having to kill a wolf while protecting self or animals but cruelty to any animal deserves harsh penalty.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
You all actually believe a wild wolf would just sit there like that and pose for photos? Taped mouth doesnt negate its feet and will to live. FAKE NEWS.

S
Switch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Willicd76
You all actually believe a wild wolf would just sit there like that and pose for photos? Taped mouth doesnt negate its feet and will to live. FAKE NEWS.

Poor SOB is almost dead! I'm amazed at some of the replies, lots of cruel bastards on the fire!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I gotta go along with this.

I'm certainly no wolf expert by any means. But I have a hard time believing a wild wolf would sit still like that. Even if his mout is taped closed.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

Article stated the wolf had been run down by a snowmobile and was disabled. Likely was injured enough to not be able to run off, fight, resist, etc.

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.
W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
The picture does look fake if the animal was actually wild. Still, not sure how this reflects on hunters in any way at all. Article says the wolf was crippled by a snowmobile. Getting from there to a muzzle taped wolf sitting politely is a bit of a stretch. FWIW, the pictured animal looks pretty healthy to me.

Edited: Since this is the Classifieds forum, the above is my 2 cents. 🤔

Last edited by WMR; 04/06/24.
S
Switch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
This is not fake news, verified in many places. Goggle the news paper.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Why the F is this in the classifieds?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

First this picture has nothing to do with ''Hunters'', It looks too ''Fake''. If it is real, than it is just
a man with his arm around a animal, could be his pet. It could be for ''Publicity'', it could Be to raise
your ''ANGER''. But it has nothing to ''Do With Hunting'' or the Classifieds.

Dirty Harry

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This is not fake news, verified in many places. Goggle the news paper.

You actually believe communist google? If you google Corona Virus they will tell that was real also.

"When guns are outlawed,only the outlaws will have guns".
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (12344mag, 25classic, 2500HD, 257Bob, 222Sako, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,635 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,293
Posts18,486,946
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.