S
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Originally Posted by funshooter
Not saying I agree with what I am about to say
But I Gotta say it

Double Standard
It is A OK for Law Enforcement to go under cover and join an outlaw Biker club
But
It is not OK when a Law Man joins a Club on his own.

What Gives.
Total Double Standard... Not OK when an Outlaw Biker joins Law enforcement... "That's Different!" Laugh out Fuqking Loud...

That's not the order in which it happened.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I wonder what the probable cause for the warrant was?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
1%ers are absolute scum of the earth.
This is the God's honest truth, they're human debris... Turds...
Years ago, before I retired from AT&T, I had a 1% order me to hook him up with a DSL line for free.
I walked away from him and left. Small town... I was the only phoneman and was well known. Saw him
around town and ignored him until he came by my home one weekend. I went by his home(trailer) the
following Monday. He wasn't home but his neighbor came over to talk to me. Told the neighbor to let him know
that if he didn't leave me alone I'd kill him. And he'd better not come to my home again. I was pissed and I knew the neighbor
well enough and he agreed that the 1% was a burned out idiot that only understood violence. The neighbor talked to him and
I never heard anything else about it. The 1% vanished some time later like most burned out bikers do.
I haven't thought about that guy for a long time. Kinda pisses me off thinking about that turd all these years later.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sako76
Did you read the story?

Christopher Bingham, 45, was taken into custody after he was caught riding with two other members of a motorcycle gang on March 23. He's an 18-year veteran of the Sheriff's Department. When the authorities arrested him, they found an unloaded and unregistered firearm.

As a result, investigators with the Gangs/Narcotics Division obtained a search warrant for Bingham's home in Twentynine Palms, California, following his arrest.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only PC they had was the "unregistered" firearm. In all of the free States an unloaded gun is a paperweight and there is no registration. Leave it to California to screw up a guys life over a paperweight in 40 other States.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 04/06/24.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Sako76
Did you read the story?

Christopher Bingham, 45, was taken into custody after he was caught riding with two other members of a motorcycle gang on March 23. He's an 18-year veteran of the Sheriff's Department. When the authorities arrested him, they found an unloaded and unregistered firearm.

As a result, investigators with the Gangs/Narcotics Division obtained a search warrant for Bingham's home in Twentynine Palms, California, following his arrest.

That might be the saddest part of the whole story, guy was living in twenty nine palms...what a ṣ̌hithole. No wonder he turned to an outlaw motorcycle gang.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
The only PC they had was the "unregistered" firearm. In all of the free States an unloaded gun is a paperweight and there is no registration. Leave it to California to screw up a guys life over a paperweight in 40 other States.

kwg
did you read the story?

The department had been on the former deputy's trail since January 2024 after they found that he had been riding and socializing with members of the biker gang. Officials soon opened an investigation into the deputy, per the report

Taken into custody on Mar 23, investigation started in Jan. Might be, besides a member of a LE organization associating with a known criminal organization, they found other PC, even before the weapons charges, to get warrants???

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Might get interesting for him while in the joynt.
Jail time does not sound fun. Absolutely does not
sound like fun going in as a cop AND a douche bag biker. 😂
Dude is [bleep], literally.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

kwg
did you read the story?

The department had been on the former deputy's trail since January 2024 after they found that he had been riding and socializing with members of the biker gang. Officials soon opened an investigation into the deputy, per the report

Taken into custody on Mar 23, investigation started in Jan. Might be, besides a member of a LE organization associating with a known criminal organization, they found other PC, even before the weapons charges, to get warrants???

So they arrested him, searched him and his belongings, found the unregistered firearm, and then used the unregistered firearm as the justification for the arrest and to obtain a search warrant.

Nothing about that seems to be missing and/or out of the order of the legal process to you?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Strop10

kwg
did you read the story?

So they arrested him, searched him and his belongings, found the unregistered firearm, and then used the unregistered firearm as the justification for the arrest and to obtain a search warrant.

Nothing about that seems to be missing and/or out of the order of the legal process to you?
Do you know the results of the investigation that started in Jan?

It just might be, maybe just maybe, that as a result of the investigation they then knew they had cause to stop him, in March, when riding with his buddies, and during the stop found the weapons?

Notice they don't point out when the warrant was served? Might it be they served it when they were stopping him and his friends, as they just may have known about the cache of firearms and didn't want to get involved in a shootout? (it's the way these things go down according to some I know)

Without going back a page to reread the story, I thought I saw he was up on multiple felony charges, probably not just the charges for the weapons he was carrying.

In it is contentment

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

kwg
did you read the story?

It just might be, maybe just maybe, that as a result of the investigation they then knew they had cause to stop him, in March, when riding with his buddies, and during the stop found the weapons?

Notice they don't point out when the warrant was served? Might it be they served it when they were stopping him and his friends, as they just may have known about the cache of firearms and didn't want to get involved in a shootout? (it's the way these things go down according to some I know)

Without going back a page to reread the story, I thought I saw he was up on multiple felony charges, probably not just the charges for the weapons he was carrying.

Going off of the snippet you pointed to.

"Christopher Bingham, 45, was taken into custody after he was caught riding with two other members of a motorcycle gang on March 23. He's an 18-year veteran of the Sheriff's Department. When the authorities arrested him, they found an unloaded and unregistered firearm.

As a result, investigators with the Gangs/Narcotics Division obtained a search warrant for Bingham's home in Twentynine Palms, California, following his arrest."

Which goes::

They arrested him, searched him and his belongings, found the unregistered firearm,

ENTER THE PHRASE "AS A RESULT"

and then used the unregistered firearm as the justification for the arrest and to obtain a search warrant.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

kwg
did you read the story?

"Christopher Bingham, 45, was taken into custody after he was caught riding with two other members of a motorcycle gang on March 23. He's an 18-year veteran of the Sheriff's Department. When the authorities arrested him, they found an unloaded and unregistered firearm.

As a result, investigators with the Gangs/Narcotics Division obtained a search warrant for Bingham's home in Twentynine Palms, California, following his arrest."

They arrested him, searched him and his belongings, found the unregistered firearm,

and then used the unregistered firearm as the justification for the arrest and to obtain a search warrant.

Yes, the PC for the stop was likely the result of the investigation and likely the fact he was riding with members of a known criminal organization. Upon stopping him, for that PC, they discovered the weapons leading to the arrest and therefor had even more evidence to get a warrant.

Given he's an LEO, very unlikely his civil rights were violated as he also likely had a clause in his contract to not associate with known criminals. Cops I've known would not risk their jobs over such foolishness.

In it is contentment

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

kwg
did you read the story?

Yes, the PC for the stop was likely the result of the investigation and likely the fact he was riding with members of a known criminal organization. Upon stopping him, for that PC, they discovered the weapons leading to the arrest and therefor had even more evidence to get a warrant.

Given he's an LEO, very unlikely his civil rights were violated as he also likely had a clause in his contract to not associate with known criminals. Cops I've known would not risk their jobs over such foolishness.

Except thats not how the article states it.

They might have done everything honestly, but this is the SO that obfuscated and stonewalled the release of info for over a year concerning it's deputies killing a hostage.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think the cop was an undercover asset. This is how they got him out to prevent assassination at a later date. Maybe.

Story smells fishy.

GOA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shocker

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

kwg
did you read the story?

They might have done everything honestly, but this is the SO that obfuscated and stonewalled the release of info for over a year concerning it's deputies killing a hostage.

Yes, and the article was a new article and only can print what they are told, or perhaps what their editor determines they have space for.

We certainly don't know all, and I don't claim to. I'm just not worried that this dude had any civil rights violated, and if he did it will hopefully come out in court.

Or, as two dogs said, he's caught up in an undercover deal......................or he's an undercover agent that wend rogue and saw an opportunity to make bank on some weapons deals.

Given who the SO is, they might even be on their toes to not have another situation go bad to further spoil their reputation.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Until the mention of the automatic weapon with a grenade launcher, I didn't see anywhere that they had probable cause, or that he had committed any crimes.

The People's Republic of California apparently were unnerved that he was riding with a motorcycle gang. I guess that constitutes probable cause there.

I'll take Florida, Thank you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Only one of his gangs had immunity from prosecution.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He made $288,000 in 2022, that sounds like pretty good money for being a deputy,

Bingham has been with the Sheriff’s Department since September 2005, and earned $288,012 in pay and benefits in 2022, according to Transparent California, a public pay database.

https://www.sbsun.com/2024/04/05/ve...ted-on-gun-charges-ties-to-mongols-gang/

Last edited by 700LH; 04/06/24.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

kwg
did you read the story?

Yes, and the article was a new article and only can print what they are told, or perhaps what their editor determines they have space for.

We certainly don't know all, and I don't claim to. I'm just not worried that this dude had any civil rights violated, and if he did it will hopefully come out in court.

Or, as two dogs said, he's caught up in an undercover deal......................or he's an undercover agent that wend rogue and saw an opportunity to make bank on some weapons deals.

Given who the SO is, they might even be on their toes to not have another situation go bad to further spoil their reputation.

The hostage shooting video just came out in the last few weeks and they started going after this guy in January.

Maybe he wouldn't go along with the cover up and this is their way of retaliating against the only honest deputy working there?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

127 members (7887mm08, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 44mc, 35, 69sportfury, 13 invisible), 1,539 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,517
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.