Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Always take 2 Mormons fishing. If you take only one, he’ll drink all of your beer and smoke all of your cigarettes…

My .25-06 shoots 1/4" all day long and I don't even have to do my part...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rboom
Always take 2 Mormons fishing. If you take only one, he’ll drink all of your beer and smoke all of your cigarettes…
I heard you do that with your Baptist friends...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
What exactly is a Jack Mormons? I asked one once and she ignored me. I got the impression it's derogatory, but don't know.

That's the best kind.

They are the ones that will party with you.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
What exactly is a Jack Mormons? I asked one once and she ignored me. I got the impression it's derogatory, but don't know.

That's the best kind.

They are the ones that will party with you and not report you to Mormon High Command.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jack Mormon is a nickname for a Mormon (A member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter DaySaints) who doesn’t do what the church teaches. So if the church says don’t drink alcohol, coffee, smoke, be immoral, etc. they would be the person who does those things while still saying they are a member.

It’s like a Jewish person getting a tattoo or someone who says they are Christian but doesn’t follow the teachings of Christ. Sometimes people are just born into a Faith but never internalize it or truly believe and then act on those beliefs.

Last edited by IDMilton; 04/06/24.

The never-ending flight
Of future days.
Paradise Lost. Book ii. Line 221
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Drinking coffee is not immoral.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Drinking coffee is not immoral.

Drinking coffee is beneficial to the body's functions

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When I wrote “be immoral“, I am talking about being chaste and only having sexual relations within the bonds of marriage.

The coffee thing I see is just being a test. Jewish people (at one time Christ’s Church.) have dietary laws and so did early Christians. Makes sense to me that there would be dietary guidelines in the modern church

The never-ending flight
Of future days.
Paradise Lost. Book ii. Line 221
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
God in no way shape or form wants you to go to hell for eating a cheeseburger and a Coke.

He just doesn't.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
God in no way shape or form wants you to go to hell for eating a cheeseburger and a Coke.

He just doesn't.

Or

Having your morning's coffee

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Perhaps they were discussing “Soaking” among there young adults. I had never heard of this until a couple weeks ago and was happily ignorant of it. Feel free to look it up.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Springcove
Perhaps they were discussing “Soaking” among there young adults. I had never heard of this until a couple weeks ago and was happily ignorant of it. Feel free to look it up.

OK

Made me look

much more than I asked for

Had know idea

https://nypost.com/2021/09/27/what-is-soaking-the-mormon-teen-sex-act-going-viral/

Last edited by tikkanut; 04/06/24.

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Jim Conrad: I was 7 years old when my whole family was asked (told!) to leave the LDS Church (Mormonism) and we (I) were the fifth generation of Mormonites that I knew of.
I will say this the rank and file of the LDS Church are among the top finest human beings on this earth - and the Church itself does a lot of great things for humanity around the earth!
I am surrounded by Mormon neighbors and interact with them intentionally and happily.
Drinking "coffee" was just one of the reasons my mother and father were deported from the LDS Church.
So be that!
As fine as the rank and file of the LDS Church is, the top hierarchy and the doctrine of the LDS Church is THE most screwed up/cockeyed batch of blatant blather and idiots ON THIS EARTH!
PERIOD!
In full disclosure about 7 years later (after the Mormon exclusion) my whole family was asked to leave the Catholic Church for some of the same reasons (lack of tithing etc etc etc).
And we all know the sins of the Catholic "priests"/hierarchy.
Like Tikkanut above I do most of my giving thanks and humbling myself in the mountains and places like the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Glacier Park and just last week in Antelope Valley, Horseshoe Bend and Bryce Canyon!
Love me some Mormon folks - laugh at the Mormon "doctrine" - so I don't care what "they" are up to anymore.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Any how ?

weather in the back as badd as down here on the desert ?

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Jim Conrad: I was 7 years old when my whole family was asked (told!) to leave the LDS Church (Mormonism) and we (I) were the fifth generation of Mormonites that I knew of.
I will say this the rank and file of the LDS Church are among the top finest human beings on this earth - and the Church itself does a lot of great things for humanity around the earth!
I am surrounded by Mormon neighbors and interact with them intentionally and happily.
Drinking "coffee" was just one of the reasons my mother and father were deported from the LDS Church.
So be that!
As fine as the rank and file of the LDS Church is, the top hierarchy and the doctrine of the LDS Church is THE most screwed up/cockeyed batch of blatant blather and idiots ON THIS EARTH!
PERIOD!
In full disclosure about 7 years later (after the Mormon exclusion) my whole family was asked to leave the Catholic Church for some of the same reasons (lack of tithing etc etc etc).
And we all know the sins of the Catholic "priests"/hierarchy.
Like Tikkanut above I do most of my giving thanks and humbling myself in the mountains and places like the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Glacier Park and just last week in Antelope Valley, Horseshoe Bend and Bryce Canyon!
Love me some Mormon folks - laugh at the Mormon "doctrine" - so I don't care what "they" are up to anymore.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG

Looking SW from pic

Forest Gump ran here.........

True story

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Any how ?

Sorry but I had to share…

It’s been snowing off and on today. They closed Parleys because the morons can’t drive in inclement weather.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Forest Gump

Yep still a thing for photo opps

FF to 5:00

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Any how ?

It’s been snowing off and on today. They closed Parleys because the morons can’t drive in inclement weather.

yep

seen that...

Stayed home in the gun room today

and 24 HR Fire (:

Ugly azz day

Better days later on....

entertaining a bud from Flag & his '96 LC next weekend

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Any how ?

yep

seen that...

Stayed home in the gun room today

and 24 HR Fire (:

Ugly azz day

Better days later on....

entertaining a bud from Flag & his '96 LC next weekend

This looks like the end a crummy weather for awhile. All the lakes are mostly full so winter can be done. Time to go fishing.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

246 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 2500HD, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 21 invisible), 1,711 guests, and 1,035 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,122
Posts18,483,677
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.