-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well, the obvious answer is to kill a bunch of people off so the woofs will have a place to do woof stuff. I didn't see anything about reintroduction, just a natural occurrence.
But I wonder why the Swiss don't shoot the woofs.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I guess the Swiss don't understand what the letters SSS mean....if that was implemented their problem would just disappear....

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It seems the whole world has more balls than Americans. Has any rancher/farmer taken a dead carcass and dumped it at the doorstep of the wolf lovers?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
One thing about counting wolves is they always underestimate and by a bunch.

Congrats, you have 600 wolves.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
It seems the whole world has more balls than Americans. Has any rancher/farmer taken a dead carcass and dumped it at the doorstep of the wolf lovers?

Well, do you think you could negotiate with the chief of police like they did for the ability to do it or do you think you’d end up at the very least tazed and in cuffs if not much worse?

I agree with your sentiment, but I have to add that the fact that American law enforcement is so much more intolerant of protests and so much more authoritarian than law enforcement around the world is a big part of the reason.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Well, do you think you could negotiate with the chief of police like they did for the ability to do it or do you think you’d end up at the very least tazed and in cuffs if not much worse?

I agree with your sentiment, but I have to add that the fact that American law enforcement is so much more intolerant of protests and so much more authoritarian than law enforcement around the world is a big part of the reason.
There is that.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
They are losing sleep because they have to check on their animals at night. Wah, wah, wah. That's part of the job. Of course, the other part of the equation is having the ability to protect the flock. This means shooting the effing wolf! If they already have the right to do this, quit whining and do it. If they are restricted from doing this, lobby the government to give them the right to do so. This is preferable to asking the government to take care of a problem for you. GD

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Well, the obvious answer is to kill a bunch of people off so the woofs will have a place to do woof stuff. I didn't see anything about reintroduction, just a natural occurrence.
But I wonder why the Swiss don't shoot the woofs.

Having been over there I think the animal rights extremists in America are simply apprentices compared to the whackos over there.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
And they all have STG’s. What’s the problems

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Killing sheep for a living is much easier than hunting wild game, so naturally wild wolves will choose that over the latter.

I guess they could try sheep guarding breeds of dog.

"Komondor females on average weigh between 88–110 lb (40–50 kg) and Komondor males weigh on average between 110–132 lb (50–60 kg). They can be used successfully to guard sheep against wolves or bears." - Wikipedia

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by From Story
briefly negotiated with regional police

Lol, Brave folks they are.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

678 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,628 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,839
Posts18,478,119
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.