Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Former President Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican National Committee (RNC) announced on Saturday evening that a Trump fundraiser in Palm Beach, Florida, has set a new single-fundraiser record for a presidential campaign by pulling in more than $50 million in one night.

The new record by Trump comes just weeks after Democrat President Joe Biden set a record when he appeared in New York City alongside former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton to pull in a then-record $26 million.

....represents a massive shift among donor class Republicans coming home to Trump as the former president last month crossed the threshold of the requisite number of delegates needed to become the presumptive GOP nominee for president in a third straight election.

Hedge fund billionaire John Paulson, who has been discussed as a possible candidate for Secretary of the Treasury should Trump win again in November, hosted the fundraiser at his mansion in Palm Beach. Billed the “Inaugural Leadership Dinner,” several donors topped out at $824,600—the max donation at this event—for a “Chairman level” treatment where Trump would sit with them at dinner.

Also in attendance at the fundraiser were former first lady Melania Trump and three of Trump’s previous intra-party 2024 rivals: businessman Vivek Ramaswamy, North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum, and Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC).

A copy of the fundraising invitation that the New York Post published shows a who’s who list of mega GOP donors including Robert Bigelow, Harold Hamm, Steve Wynn, Robert Mercer, Todd Ricketts, Scott Bessent, John Catsimatidis, former Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) and her husband Jeffrey Sprecher, and many more.

This record-setting fundraiser on Saturday evening for Trump comes after the Trump campaign and RNC announced earlier this week that in March they raised $65.6 million already and had $93.1 million in cash on hand.

Breitbart

The Worm has Turned

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB4

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
And if each of President Trump's 81 million voters sent him a mere $20, he'd have another $1.6 BILLION. Game over.

Flying under the radar: RNC now has $93 million cash on hand. Before Team Trump took over, they had $9 million, most of which I suspect got chewed-up in severance pay and contract terminations firing a bunch of peeps. So....... somebody(s) made some massive contributions. Probably not coincidentally, Trump met with Elon Musk and two "wealthy donors" just days before the Monday RNC massacre. smile smile smile

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/06/24.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
MAGA

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SupFoo
And if each of President Trump's 81 million voters sent him a mere $20, he'd have another $1.6 BILLION. Game over.
I've sent mine 2 weeks ago

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
MAGA👊🏻

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
With fund raising stats like that, karl rove cant help pleasuring himself despite his preference for rinos.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by earlybrd
MAGA👊🏻

Lol, President Trump said "Suck my Dick jetboi!!"

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol.

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Same here.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
mega GOP donors including Robert Bigelow, Harold Hamm, Steve Wynn, Robert Mercer, Todd Ricketts, Scott Bessent, John Catsimatidis, former Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) and her husband Jeffrey Sprecher, and many more.

Who are these people? Any of them send out Red Flags?

Wynn has a lot of schit in Vegas, makes me think he might be Mob Connected.

Sprecher basically owns the NYSE

Ricketts was the RNC finance Chair

None of these three get me all warm and fuzzy.

What about the others, any thoughts?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I wonder how much goes in Donalds pockets?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BeanMan
I wonder how much goes in Donalds pockets?

Idiot.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm amazed it came out exactly even. No one there with small change?

1Minute
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
[quote=BeanMan]I wonder how much goes in Donalds pockets?

Idiot.[/quote

Right…I’m going to vote for the SOB because he’s the best choice out of all the clowns running. I’m not stupid enough to believe He’s an honest man.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol.

[Linked Image]
🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
If Trump’s not “honest” then prove it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
Trump is the most scrutinized and investigated person in History and they could not
find a thing

If he was truly dishonest, he would have been jailed back in 2016 at a minimum.

BeanMan is just another anti- capitalism Union government employee that has been brainwashed into believing that People with wealth should not be allowed to have it and should be required to perform wealth distribution and be forced to give his lazy ass and his fellow lazy ass friend a shar of his hard earned money

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rainshot
Trump is the most scrutinized and investigated person in History and they could not
find a thing

If he was truly dishonest, he would have been jailed back in 2016 at a minimum.

BeanMan is just another anti- capitalism Union government employee that has been brainwashed into believing that People with wealth should not be allowed to have it and should be required to perform wealth distribution and be forced to give his lazy ass and his fellow lazy ass friend a shar of his hard earned money

Wow, a paragraph that wasn’t copied and pasted. As usual you made a bunch of guesses that aren’t true.

Last edited by BeanMan; 04/07/24.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by BeanMan
[quote=BeanMan]I wonder how much goes in Donalds pockets?

Idiot.[/quote

Right…I’m going to vote for the SOB because he’s the best choice out of all the clowns running. I’m not stupid enough to believe He’s an honest man.

Great! But did you send your 20 bucks?

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1minute, 204guy, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 222ND, 1OntarioJim, 63 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,381 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,935
Posts18,479,992
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.