Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Not a cop hater. It pains me to see what is happening to the police in this country. But you know what? The police did it to themselves. They lost the respect of the people. How? Among other things, by covering up crimes by their fellow officers. Not speaking out against abuses in their department. Keeping the fraternity intact at the cost of the citizens. Not all cops are bad but (almost) all cops cover for the bad ones. Want to begin to earn the respect back? Clean your house and get back to protecting and serving your constituents. Stop viewing them with contempt and suspicion.
The curtain was pulled back on how Police police and how they not only abuse their power, but how they are trained to abuse their power, by the introduction of the Smart Phone, personal Dash Cams and platforms like YouTube.

They can no longer hide, and they don’t like it. Which makes them even more aggressive and abusive.

Beating up old people, both men and women for not wearing a mask, didn’t help matters either.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Start paying lawsuits out of pensions instead of taxpayer funds, and the cops would start policing their own. The crap of investigating themselves and claiming they did nothing wrong is a joke.

Outlawing civil asset forfeiture too. Seizing cash without charges and convictions is a police shakedown and theft.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dess
Start paying lawsuits out of pensions instead of taxpayer funds, and the cops would start policing their own. The crap of investigating themselves and claiming they did nothing wrong is a joke.

Outlawing civil asset forfeiture too. Seizing cash without charges and convictions is a police shakedown and theft.
Getting rid of Qualified Immunity would be a great place to start.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Haters club? You mean people who resent being ruled over by protected agents of the government who do whatever they want?

Or maybe are tired of being bullied and shot at? Or maybe want to solve their own problems?

Or who would rather not be taxed beyond reason so that local [bleep] can be equipped like the Marines were not long ago?

Or who expect professionals to act like professionals? And don't appreciate the ones who don't?

Or who are tired of LEOs enforcing unconstitutional laws and mandates?

Or people who are sick of double standards and coverups?

Yeah there might be a few of us.

Hate? Nah. Tired of being ripped off and bullied? Yes.

Last edited by mjbgalt; 04/08/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Freedom is more important than a cops feelings, and should always win. Freedom is the filter all cops should view the world through, but unfortunately that has been effectively trained out of them. At the root of all problems is the left, if you dig far enough.

LOL
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I am not a cop hater cause there are good ones out there (my dad is a retired police officer) but even he tells me and my brothers that whatever you do make sure to do everything you can not to have to deal with police officers in any manner now a days... Things have changed for the worse... Why do you not try and clean up the force instead of showing people you think you are better than them and how great you are?

I say things have changed for the worse but a lot of it is actually the proliferation of the personal video recorder.

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Beating up old ladies so frail their age matches their weight is alway good for a laugh back at the Station.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

These two suggestions right here would go a long way in restoring the trust in police officers... and the end of qualified immunity.

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by IZH27
Isn’t respect to be earned rather than given on command?

Just remember, that goes both ways.

It certainly does. That is one of the truths by which I pattern my life. Unfortunately too many have no conceptual grasp of this idea or just don’t care.

Last edited by IZH27; 04/08/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What is more disturbing here, the cop punching the schit out of a woman in handcuffs, of the other fellow offices just standing around letting him do it.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/08/24.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Shame on you guys who have the unmitigated gall to criticize the heroes in uniform who protect us from ourselves! Everybody knows they walk on water- - - - -as long as it's VERY cold outside! One of the very few things Wayne LaPierre got right was his "Jackbooted Thugs" comment!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The worst always get the notoriety and paint job that the rest must wear or live with. It is unfortunate that some hires just do not get the message, that people are not to blame for their own perception, the perception originates from the bad behavior of the bad apples.
But, if you see or hear something out of place, as a tax payer and a citizen, it is you, that needs to say something to the Boss, not to the Cop. At least every report goes into the personal file, and it stays there.

Believe me, the honest cops appreciate the public getting rid of the bad apples in their ranks for them.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Just a suggestion, since this bunch is in a minority on this forum and with current events should have a voice to be special a protected class. They should have an Alphabet identifier, like L.E.O.H.C. Law Enforcement Officers Haters Club. Pay dues, secret hand shakes and best all a flag they can fly at their demonstrations and social events. Perhaps, down the road tee shirts? Come on haters, wrap your heads around this idea. I am trying help with your messaging. Commence the moaning.

Biotch much? Maybe you are this officer? IF you can call him that:

I'm not a cop hater. One of my best friends is SWAT. I just don't like cry baby mother fu ckers that like stirring the pot, the same ones that attack our constitutional rights, and believe they are "above the law"... Remember, YOU WORK FOR US... That is something maybe, some of you guys forget. You are a civil servant. Learn the laws, and don't overstep your authority..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Old men and especially old ladies are easy targets, dislocated shoulders and broken arms are the preferred outcome.

“Did you hear the pop” funny schit right there from LEO.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Maybe you dumb shìts can get a fireman to open a case for you when some illegal runs your wife down.

Or a garbage man perhaps.

Buncha HOA Karens.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They earn the hate...

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
One of my tenants works over in SC and lives here in Georgia. The other day she got pulled in SC for having either a tail or tag light out. This is what is called a gateway stop. The cop pulls you for something minor because he can and it gives him a chance to check for warrants, guns, drugs, bodies in the trunk, whatever.

Anyway, the cop writes my tenant a ticket for the tail light being out and tells her she has to get a receipt for the repair, bring it to court, and the judge will dismiss the ticket. Turns out the court date is gonna put her in a bind as she is getting married the week of it so she told me she is just gonna pay the ticket and get two points on her license. The ticket is 200 dollars. For nothing.

I am a supporter of law and order but this kind of BS grinds my gears no end.

Had I been the cop I could not have put the young woman through all that BS over nothing. I would have told her to fix it and if I caught her again with it out then she was gonna get it. I have had cops tell me the exact same thing. But this Dickk had to write her up. Its not like there are not enough idiots driving like bats out of hell that they needed the money from this.

Last edited by RJY66; 04/08/24.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Maybe you dumb shìts can get a fireman to open a case for you when some illegal runs your wife down.

Or a garbage man perhaps.

Buncha HOA Karens.

If the person who runs a wife down happens to be employed as an LEO, then calling a fireman or garbage man might go further in getting some semblance of justice opposed to calling up the LEO'S colleagues.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RJY66
One of my tenants works over in SC and lives here in Georgia. The other day she got pulled in SC for having either a tail or tag light out. This is what is called a gateway stop. The cop pulls you for something minor because he can and it gives him a chance to check for warrants, guns, drugs, bodies in the trunk, whatever.

Anyway, the cop writes my tenant a ticket for the tail light being out and tells her she has to get a receipt for the repair, bring it to court, and the judge will dismiss the ticket. Turns out the court date is gonna put her in a bind as she is getting married the week of it so she told me she is just gonna pay the ticket and get two points on her license. The ticket is 200 dollars. For nothing.

I am a supporter of law and order but this kind of BS grinds my gears no end.

Had I been the cop I could not have put the young woman through all that BS over nothing. I would have told her to fix it and if I caught her again with it out then she was gonna get it. I have had cops tell me the exact same thing. But this Dickk had to write her up. Its not like there are not enough idiots driving like bats out of hell that they needed the money from this.

What you are describing...the petty ticket through the other hoops... is law and order.

Sounds like rule of law may be more your thing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_law

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 12344mag, 219DW, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 45 invisible), 2,213 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,133
Posts18,483,919
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.