picked one up a couple weeks ago and finally got out to put some rounds through it. Ammo was a mix of stuff i have dumped into a plastic ammo can over the years.

No FTFs with either the OEM mags or the Shield 15 round mags.

RDS was zeroed from the factory. at 12 yards I could hit a thumb tack in the target board (that was as far back as I could make out the thumb tack)

RDS is mounted directly to slide cut, factory sights co witness.

the gun is very controllable. keeping double taps inside a 4-inch square of a rifle zeroing target was no problem at all.
hitting clay birds standing up from 25 yards was no problem. the seems to have an auto brightness feature and even with orange clay targets I didn't have any problems picking up the dot.

I really wanted to like the 365xl, but even with extended magazines the grip was to short to allow me a comfortable grip on that.

I only put about 250 rounds through it yesterday, both target laods and Speer gold dots. but so far I really like the entirety of the package

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell