-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are good and bad apples in every barrel. I am thankful though that we have folks about willing to work in that field.

1Minute

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
without the police, Stalin would have been just a fellow with some bad ideas.

It doesn’t take any more time to find records of good cops doing their job every day and all you cop hating people want to do is beat up law enforcement and hope you will never need their services.

The best thing that could happen is to have your safety threatened and then call the plumber or garbage man for assistance. There are 10’s of thousands of cops on the streets every day, dealing with scum and criminals so you won’t be bothered by them. You don’t see that, just look for the bad apple and then continue with you cop hating mantra.

You are not only ignorant, you are pathetic…

You shill for:

- donations for NRA flunkies to use for their own personal gain
- corrupt cops

Can't wait to see what else.

Criticism from you is a good endorsement. Having you as a friend would be like having pancreatic cancer…

If that's the case, I'm not sure where lying is a plus, but you go above and beyond to stay in good standing.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 1minute
There are good and bad apples in every barrel. I am thankful though that we have folks about willing to work in that field.

Good apples aren't kicking bad ones out.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/wordplay/one-bad-apple-spoil-the-barrel-metaphor-phrase

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

It doesn’t take any more time to find records of good cops doing their job every day and all you cop hating people want to do is beat up law enforcement and hope you will never need their services.

The best thing that could happen is to have your safety threatened and then call the plumber or garbage man for assistance. There are 10’s of thousands of cops on the streets every day, dealing with scum and criminals so you won’t be bothered by them. You don’t see that, just look for the bad apple and then continue with you cop hating mantra.

You shill for:

- corrupt cops

Criticism from you is a good endorsement. Having you as a friend would be like having pancreatic cancer…

100% truth

Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RJY66
One of my tenants works over in SC and lives here in Georgia. The other day she got pulled in SC for having either a tail or tag light out. This is what is called a gateway stop. The cop pulls you for something minor because he can and it gives him a chance to check for warrants, guns, drugs, bodies in the trunk, whatever.

Anyway, the cop writes my tenant a ticket for the tail light being out and tells her she has to get a receipt for the repair, bring it to court, and the judge will dismiss the ticket. Turns out the court date is gonna put her in a bind as she is getting married the week of it so she told me she is just gonna pay the ticket and get two points on her license. The ticket is 200 dollars. For nothing.

I am a supporter of law and order but this kind of BS grinds my gears no end.

Had I been the cop I could not have put the young woman through all that BS over nothing. I would have told her to fix it and if I caught her again with it out then she was gonna get it. I have had cops tell me the exact same thing. But this Dickk had to write her up. Its not like there are not enough idiots driving like bats out of hell that they needed the money from this.

I hate it when the truth gets in the way of a good story but I have to call Bullshit here! After getting the ticket, which included a court date, the lady found that the date was inconvenient. No problem, call the court ( their phone number is on the ticket) and request a continuance. Happens all the time and they will set it for the officers next court date. You will have no problem getting a continuance considering the reason.

Second…a person gets demerit points on their license after being convicted of Moving Violations. Such as Speeding, Reckless Driving, Disregarding a Traffic Light, etc. She was cited for an inoperative tail light. That is an Equipment Violation! You don’t get demerit points for Equipment Violations!

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
Beating up old ladies so frail their age matches their weight is alway good for a laugh back at the Station.

Really? Give me an F-ing break. One of the most ignorant posts I have seen on the Fire!

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bobmar
One of my tenants works over in SC and lives here in Georgia. The other day she got pulled in SC for having either a tail or tag light out. This is what is called a gateway stop. The cop pulls you for something minor because he can and it gives him a chance to check for warrants, guns, drugs, bodies in the trunk, whatever.

Anyway, the cop writes my tenant a ticket for the tail light being out and tells her she has to get a receipt for the repair, bring it to court, and the judge will dismiss the ticket. Turns out the court date is gonna put her in a bind as she is getting married the week of it so she told me she is just gonna pay the ticket and get two points on her license. The ticket is 200 dollars. For nothing.

Had I been the cop I could not have put the young woman through all that BS over nothing. I would have told her to fix it and if I caught her again with it out then she was gonna get it. I have had cops tell me the exact same thing. But this Dickk had to write her up. Its not like there are not enough idiots driving like bats out of hell that they needed the money from this.

I hate it when the truth gets in the way of a good story but I have to call Bullshit here! After getting the ticket, which included a court date, the lady found that the date was inconvenient. No problem, call the court ( their phone number is on the ticket) and request a continuance. Happens all the time and they will set it for the officers next court date. You will have no problem getting a continuance considering the reason.

Second…a person gets demerit points on their license after being convicted of Moving Violations. Such as Speeding, Reckless Driving, Disregarding a Traffic Light, etc. She was cited for an inoperative tail light. That is an Equipment Violation! You don’t get demerit points for Equipment Violations!

You also said how glad you are to be retired and look forward to stepping over a kid that is od’ing so he can die and you aren’t required to do anything. So you can eat shît and choke on it.

Writing tickets for a blown bulb instead of a warning is chickenshit and purely a revenue driven approach.

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have friends that are retired LEOs. Decent guys. Look at all the cops raping, planting evidence, molesting kids, beating their wives, Lots of dykes are cops. Look at the [bleep] body worn cameras have caught cops doing in the last 5 years. Can you imagine the [bleep] they got away with before BWC? They take an oath to the Constitution and most seem to forget it before they leave the room. I don't fault the ones that do the job like it is supposed to be done but if you witness VIOLATIONS of the Law and Constitution and don't say anything as far as I am concerned you 're a [bleep] bag just like the guy/gal that did the deed.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

You shill for:

- corrupt cops

100% truth

Yeah, such a bad guy that I would prefer increasing the odds of the next NMSP Trooper Jarrott staying alive by eliminating the qualified immunity his superiors were granted for violating his rights. It's interesting how many le and their supporters were bitching about him being set up to get killed, but apparently his death was worth it(and deaths of future Jerrotts) to keep other le from being on the hook for civil penalties when they violate rights of private citizens.

Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Bobmar

You also said how glad you are to be retired and look forward to stepping over a kid that is od’ing so he can die and you aren’t required to do anything. So you can eat shît and choke on it.

Writing tickets for a blown bulb instead of a warning is chickenshit and purely a revenue driven approach.

Ok, Billy. I won’t argue your point regarding the warning. I would have written a warning for that and did many times. Compliance is the goal in most places. Admittedly, there are Departments that are actively harvesting dollars. I wasn’t a part of that. Regarding my statement about Narcan, I go back to my earlier point about not letting the truth get in the way of a good story. Either you don’t read well or you don’t have a very good memory. I stand by what I said, but state it truthfully. As far as the personal attack goes, GFY!

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
" The best thing that could happen is to have your safety threatened and then call the plumber or garbage man for assistance. There are 10’s of thousands of cops on the streets every day, dealing with scum and criminals so you won’t be bothered by them. You don’t see that, just look for the bad apple and then continue with you cop hating mantra".

WTF are they going to do for me besides bring the chalk and body bag for the [bleep] who tried to break into my home? I live in the country in central Wi with not a lot of folks or cops. Do you really think they are going to do anything besides take a report? Not a cop hater but I hate OATH BREAKERS and there are many many LEO that are just that. At least the fireman will try and put out the fire instead of take my freedom because their old lady was [bleep] around on them or whatever the problem of the day is for them. I don't hate cops I hate bad cops and cops who let bad cops stay on the department.

Last edited by Marshhawk; 04/08/24.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
Originally Posted by steve4102
Beating up old ladies so frail their age matches their weight is alway good for a laugh back at the Station.

Really? Give me an F-ing break. One of the most ignorant posts I have seen on the Fire!

Ron

Here are the cops after beating up the frail elderly woman with dementia, whooping it up with colleagues back at the office replaying the assault and really getting enjoyment out of the sound her arm makes while she is just down the hall in pain from the injury.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
" The best thing that could happen is to have your safety threatened and then call the plumber or garbage man for assistance. There are 10’s of thousands of cops on the streets every day, dealing with scum and criminals so you won’t be bothered by them. You don’t see that, just look for the bad apple and then continue with you cop hating mantra".

WTF are they going to do for me besides bring the chalk and body bag for the [bleep] who tried to break into my home? I live in the country in central Wi with not a lot of folks or cops. Do you really think they are going to do anything besides take a report? Not a cop hater but I hate OATH BREAKERS and there are many many LEO that are just that. At least the fireman will try and put out the fire instead of take my freedom because their old lady was [bleep] around on them or whatever the problem of the day is for them. I don't hate cops I hate bad cops and cops who let bad cops stay on the department.

I am not condoning or overlooking bad performnance, and agree, there is no place for those people on any law enforcement team. If you look back at a lot of the criticism here, it isn't as defining poor performance as it is a hatred or dislike for LE. I know too many people that don't fit that mold. I live in a much more protected part of the country and violent crime isn't an avery day activity, but we still have scum walking among us and they want what ever you have and are willing to take it.

My guess is that you will lock your car when you leave it parked and that isn't to keep the police from breaking into it...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was a Prison Guard/Sergeant for 27 years. I am VERY FAMILIAR with garbage so don't tell me about garbage I saw it, fought with it, handcuffed it, provided medical aid, cut down suicides etc etc. Unlike LEO we only had our hands and a radio for the first 22 years of my job and then we got pepper spray the last 5,Whether they wore inmate green or Correctional Officer Blue or Supervisor White or LEOs and whatever color uniforms they have I know all sorts of garbage. But only 1 of them has the ability to take my freedom!!!
It takes a 2 year degree to become an officer in a lot of places and an 8 to 10 week academy.
1500 to 2000 hours for barbers.

https://www.beautyschools.com/faq/licensing/barber/

Last edited by Marshhawk; 04/08/24.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was a Prison Guard/Sergeant for 27 years. I am VERY FAMILIAR with garbage so don't tell me about garbage I saw it, fought with it, handcuffed it, provided medical aid, cut down suicides etc etc. Unlike LEO we only had our hands and a radio for the first 22 years of my job and then we got pepper spray the last 5,Whether they wore inmate green or Correctional Officer Blue or Supervisor White or LEOs and whatever color uniforms they have I know all sorts of garbage. But only 1 of them has the ability to take my freedom!!!
It takes a 2 year degree to become an officer in a lot of places and an 8 to 10 week academy.
1500 to 2000 hours for barbers.

https://www.beautyschools.com/faq/licensing/barber/

Are you admitting you were a detriment to society?

Do you lock your car when you leave it in a public place?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

I am not condoning or overlooking bad performnance, and agree, there is no place for those people on any law enforcement team. If you look back at a lot of the criticism here, it isn't as defining poor performance as it is a hatred or dislike for LE. I know too many people that don't fit that mold. I live in a much more protected part of the country and violent crime isn't an avery day activity, but we still have scum walking among us and they want what ever you have and are willing to take it.

My guess is that you will lock your car when you leave it parked and that isn't to keep the police from breaking into it...

Can you tell us why being opposed to cops stealing property is a hatred or dislike for le instead of opposing the theft?

No reason the car can't be locked to keep both types of criminal out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Why do you want cops doing the right thing to be linked to cops committing crimes?

Not seeing where that cop needed an exemption from law or qualified immunity .

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

336 members (1lesfox, 160user, 2500HD, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 27 invisible), 1,996 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,486,026
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.