-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Here is another example of why the MSP in general are not your friends. I only know one MSP officer that is 2A friendly, on the other hand I know several Sheriffs that are 2A friendly.

The MSP tweeted this out on March 28th 2024.

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
After the schidt they pulled at the Flint post and the fact that bitchmer's hand-picked MSP commander was in on it I've lost respect for the MSP.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Typical

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
My best friends son in Law was a tropper, now retired. What a Cocky sob! I couldn't stand him. One time opening day rifle season, he put on a Gillie suit, NO orange,, and was sneaking around in it. I saw him, he waved to me and went the other way. Last time I hunted, there, if he was going to be there.

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hell, Mag. the cops are the least of your worries. You got a bunch of people in Dearborn screaming "DEATH TO AHMEREEKAAA!" ready to jump on their goats and go on full jihad mode.
Better watch yur top knot.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Here is another example of why the MSP in general are not your friends. I only know one MSP officer that is 2A friendly, on the other hand I know several Sheriffs that are 2A friendly.

The MSP tweeted this out on March 28th 2024.

[Linked Image]

Paul, I know some of my local LEO's. Not all, of course. I see some of them in the LGS's from time to time. Not today. Today was a guy from Crimea exercising his 2A rights. Told me he hit on the lottery to become a citizen. Good for him. English was good. Doing IT work I used to do. They're throwing money at him because he's good at what he does. He was buying a Staccato for himself and another pistol for his FIL.

Back to Subject. I respect LEO's. Always have. Was brought up that way. My sister served 30 years. My big problem with some LEO's is that they think only cops should have guns. Sorry, buddy. Reread your Constitution. I will protect me, mine and any others whose lives are in danger.. Whether you like it or not. This is Florida... Not NY, CA, or IL. Got it?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
It seems like the need for more recruiting leads to hiring more unhinged arsholes who think they are god himself. We sure have plenty of state police and DNR officers who CLEARLY should NOT be in positions of authority in MI.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (2500HD, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,154
Posts18,484,287
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.