Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…Q, Jag.

19 Retired Generals, Admirals, and Former Top Defense Officials File Supreme Court Brief Against President Trump’s Immunity Bid, Claiming Trump’s Act “Threatens National Security” – Here Is the List

Nineteen retired generals, admirals, and former top civilian defense officials have filed a brief with the U.S. Supreme Court, opposing former President Donald Trump’s plea for immunity from prosecution, claiming that granting such a request would pose a significant threat to national security.

The Supreme Court is set to deliberate on Trump’s presidential immunity argument on April 25,

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/19-retired-generals-admirals-former-top-defense-officials/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m heading to the base in a few minutes, keeping this post in mind will make me choke when I laugh at the prospect of the military being the only way whilst I sit in the food court at lunch 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🇺🇸

We are so fugged !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/09/24.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I really hate to burst your bubble on this, but the list is actually very short. What you DON''T SEE are the huge numbers of retired (and active duty) Flag and General Officers who support President Trump. I'm betting the ratio is at least 10:1. While I am saddened the number of said officers who are leftists, particularly since Clinton, the overwhelming portion of the Officer Corps has always been and is very conservative.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
What Happen ..

They couldn’t get 50 like the last time they ran this Trash on US ..

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I really hate to burst your bubble on this, but the list is actually very short. What you DON''T SEE are the huge numbers of retired (and active duty) Flag and General Officers who support President Trump. I'm betting the ratio is at least 10:1. While I am saddened the number of said officers who are leftists, particularly since Clinton, the overwhelming portion of the Officer Corps has always been and is very conservative.

We could use a good example and some exceptional leadership with an operational plan at this juncture.

If you know anyone(s).

That would be great.

Thanks in advance.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fireball2

We could use a good example and some exceptional leadership with an operational plan at this juncture.

If you know anyone(s).

That would be great.

Thanks in advance.

There are many, many. But it would not be appropriate for me to publish their names here w/o their consent.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That ranks right up there with 100 former cia and fbi says hunters laptop is Russian disinformation....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FatCity67
LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hicountry
That ranks right up there with 100 former cia and fbi says hunters laptop is Russian disinformation....
Exactly. We are fugged. They have turned too much of the powers against us

IC B3

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OP is a moron and has never served. All flag grade officers are political animals and they will reflect the politics of whichever president put forth their name for flag rank. My bet is every one of these retired officers got flag rank under Slick Willy and OBozo.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC
OP is a moron and has never served. .

Neither did you.

You best be careful playing on mommy's computer, if she finds out you have been masquerading as your Father and using his service accomplishments as your own, she will prolly pull your tighty-whities down and give you a good spanking.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/09/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MAC
OP is a moron and has never served. All flag grade officers are political animals and they will reflect the politics of whichever president put forth their name for flag rank. My bet is every one of these retired officers got flag rank under Slick Willy and OBozo.

Flag officers give the orders right? When do subordinates stop following those orders? Sorry, the military will eventually be judged by the same standard others are. If you’re in it, you’re complicit. Are we there yet? I don’t know. But in just three and half years public opinion regarding the military has basically done a 180. A lot of people on this board haven’t caught up with that reality yet, but probably everyone O-6 and above needs to be purged. And everyone else gone over on a case by case basis. That won’t happen, so I don’t see much fixing it.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Was Madd Dawg Mattis a Signee ..

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by FatCity67

What exactly are we looking at here with the weirdos on the right? What's the deal with the masks?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Even so and I agree with what you said but that list, if true, is very disconcerting.

Divide and conquer.

Mission pretty much accomplished at this stage.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MAC
OP is a moron and has never served. .

Neither did you.

Keep telling yourself that Child. I will keep enjoying the military retirement check I get on the 1st of every month while I live rent free in your little mind. Being dumb is one thing because some people cant help being dumb but insisting on playing the punk is a serious character flaw.

Bye bye punk.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange
Was Madd Dawg Mattis a Signee ..

Don't know. But, he's damn sure a full blown leftist suckass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 16penny, 02bfishn, 1234, 53 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,366 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,574
Posts18,491,978
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.