-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
“What I want to know is why cops feel the need to put a lock on their own lockers within the station. Only people with access are their colleagues?”

So you don’t get pranked by the members of your squad! Don’t ask how I know!

Last edited by Bobmar; 04/09/24.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Dess
What I want to know is why cops feel the need to put a lock on their own lockers within the station. Only people with access are their colleagues.

I don't. Never have, never will.

Technically there are janitors and other service employees that have access to our locker room too.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/09/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Beating up old ladies so frail their age matches their weight is alway good for a laugh back at the Station.

I think that's why it's called "working the beat" - let's go beat up some innocent folks, especially those who won't put up any resistance.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I don't even read your schit, aszhole.

I recognized that, which is why I am pointing out you are making up falsehoods as part of your duties.

You sure do spend a lot of time bashing cops.

Telling.

That gets back to your not reading what i write and your making falsehoods up.

Obviously recognizing the cops who choose to engage in criminal acts is not "bashing", it is simply recognizing what they do.

You are simply a dumfuk who comes on here to bash cops. Nobody cares what you say, moron.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BamBam
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
without the police, Stalin would have been just a fellow with some bad ideas.

Stalin, Hitler, Mao - they didn't kill a single person.

Paid public employees did.

Think about that, it’s so true! Years ago, a buddy of mine said Hitler never killed anyone, his government employees did, and willingly.

And apparently George Soros would turn people in to the government. He was evil even as a young child .

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

I recognized that, which is why I am pointing out you are making up falsehoods as part of your duties.

Telling.

Obviously recognizing the cops who choose to engage in criminal acts is not "bashing", it is simply recognizing what they do.

You are simply a dumfuk who comes on here to bash cops. Nobody cares what you say, moron.

1) that isn't true

2) as you pointed out, you don't read anything I post

3) your admitting #2 indicates you are just lying

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Telling.

1) that isn't true

Go get some sun, you useless c unt.

Mommy wants her computer back.

#stupidmutherfukker

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I just re-read this whole thread and I am convinced:

Cops suck, abuse power and shouldn’t exist because they do do anything right!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by shrapnel

I read the whole thread and all I'm convinced of is Strop10 is kinda weird.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Kinda?

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

If being opposed to beating up an 80lbs 73 year old woman with dementia is weird, it is an honor to be recognized that I don't fit in with your values.

“[T]he pressure for conformity—the basic identification of men in uniform with their comrades and the strong urge not to separate themselves from the group by stepping out… [The] act of stepping out…meant leaving one’s comrades and admitting that one was ‘too weak’ or ‘cowardly’.” - Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland
Book by Christopher Browning

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
One of my tenants works over in SC and lives here in Georgia. The other day she got pulled in SC for having either a tail or tag light out. This is what is called a gateway stop. The cop pulls you for something minor because he can and it gives him a chance to check for warrants, guns, drugs, bodies in the trunk, whatever.

Anyway, the cop writes my tenant a ticket for the tail light being out and tells her she has to get a receipt for the repair, bring it to court, and the judge will dismiss the ticket. Turns out the court date is gonna put her in a bind as she is getting married the week of it so she told me she is just gonna pay the ticket and get two points on her license. The ticket is 200 dollars. For nothing.

I am a supporter of law and order but this kind of BS grinds my gears no end.

Had I been the cop I could not have put the young woman through all that BS over nothing. I would have told her to fix it and if I caught her again with it out then she was gonna get it. I have had cops tell me the exact same thing. But this Dickk had to write her up. Its not like there are not enough idiots driving like bats out of hell that they needed the money from this.

These kinds of citations are commonly known as a "Fix-it" ticket. These are usually make repair and show any LEO and it can be signed off. These kinds of citations are not moving violations; so, these citations do not give you points on your driving record.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
One of my tenants works over in SC and lives here in Georgia. The other day she got pulled in SC for having either a tail or tag light out. This is what is called a gateway stop. The cop pulls you for something minor because he can and it gives him a chance to check for warrants, guns, drugs, bodies in the trunk, whatever.

Anyway, the cop writes my tenant a ticket for the tail light being out and tells her she has to get a receipt for the repair, bring it to court, and the judge will dismiss the ticket. Turns out the court date is gonna put her in a bind as she is getting married the week of it so she told me she is just gonna pay the ticket and get two points on her license. The ticket is 200 dollars. For nothing.

Had I been the cop I could not have put the young woman through all that BS over nothing. I would have told her to fix it and if I caught her again with it out then she was gonna get it. I have had cops tell me the exact same thing. But this Dickk had to write her up. Its not like there are not enough idiots driving like bats out of hell that they needed the money from this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

in the old days he could have done just that. but since "accountability" has become the buzzword, all traffic stops get documented in one way or the other. Thats why "fix it tickets" and written warnings became a thing. In fact all she likely had to do was call the court and request a continuance, and she could have gotten the court date moved to a better time, or likely even fax over a mechanic's invoice showing the repair and the judge would likely have dismissed it that way too.

who is the "they" that gets the money from fines? I'm not sure how it works in Ga but here, the citing agency doesn't get any of it, hell the municipality the citation is written in maybe gets 25 bucks out of each citation with a guilty plea or finding. there is no monetary benefit to an LE agency here in writing citations.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gitem_12

in the old days he could have done just that. but since "accountability" has become the buzzword, all traffic stops get documented in one way or the other. Thats why "fix it tickets" and written warnings became a thing. In fact all she likely had to do was call the court and request a continuance, and she could have gotten the court date moved to a better time, or likely even fax over a mechanic's invoice showing the repair and the judge would likely have dismissed it that way too.

who is the "they" that gets the money from fines? I'm not sure how it works in Ga but here, the citing agency doesn't get any of it, hell the municipality the citation is written in maybe gets 25 bucks out of each citation with a guilty plea or finding. there is no monetary benefit to an LE agency here in writing citations.

"Accountability"

Since it happened in South Carolina the municipality gets money back from it.

https://rfa.sc.gov/data-research/local-government/fund#:~:text=The%20Local%20Government%20Fund%20is,16.722%20percent%20of%20the%20fund.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Telling.

1) that isn't true

#stupidmutherfukker

Give your mom her computer back and stop having sex with her.

I don't think you are stupid, but are instead dishonest.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R

I'm going by what the girl told me the fine and points on the license would be. Ya'll have to remember they are different over there. Deer season starts August 15 when its hot as hell! laugh She is on her honeymoon this week and when they get back I will find out exactly what happened. When I last talked to her she said I guess I'll just pay it because there is no way I can get to court. I guess that was her choice as we all have 24 hours in a day. Maybe she got a "continuance". I wish I would have had sense enough to know to tell her to seek one.

The part about "accountability" makes sense. The officer has a camera recording him and I guess its their (the municipality) policy that warnings are handled as "fix its" and its part of the job. He really needed to pull her over if it was a tail light because not having one could cause an accident or get you a ticket for failure to signal. Thanks for telling me that because as it was I thought the ticket was just a total Barney Fife move. Now I can maybe see it differently.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RJY66

I'm going by what the girl told me the fine and points on the license would be. Ya'll have to remember they are different over there. Deer season starts August 15 when its hot as hell! laugh She is on her honeymoon this week and when they get back I will find out exactly what happened. When I last talked to her she said I guess I'll just pay it because there is no way I can get to court. I guess that was her choice as we all have 24 hours in a day. Maybe she got a "continuance". I wish I would have had sense enough to know to tell her to seek one.

The part about "accountability" makes sense. The officer has a camera recording him and I guess its their (the municipality) policy that warnings are handled as "fix its" and its part of the job. He really needed to pull her over if it was a tail light because not having one could cause an accident or get you a ticket for failure to signal. Thanks for telling me that because as it was I thought the ticket was just a total Barney Fife move. Now I can maybe see it differently.

See the drunken missouri police chief getting a free pass for an example of "accountability".

If le had accountability, what would the le community and detention facilities in the uvalde, texas area look like?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Telling.

1) that isn't true

#stupidmutherfukker

Give your mom her computer back and stop having sex with her.

I don't think you are stupid, but are instead dishonest.

You're atupid... and dishonest.

LOL.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The deputies around us are all first class guys, at least the guys I know and have met! They live locally and they have a vested interest in our community which I believe makes a big difference in their attitudes. It also helps that we’re a very low crime area and they are generally respected by our community.

I have worked with guys that I wouldn’t piss on if they were on fire but those were different areas where everything was different.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 57 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,306
Posts18,487,165
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.