Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC
OP is a moron and has never served. All flag grade officers are political animals and they will reflect the politics of whichever president put forth their name for flag rank. My bet is every one of these retired officers got flag rank under Slick Willy and OBozo.

Gross generalizations tend to be well, gross. Of course "politics" permeates just about all aspects of professional life, military or civilian, but Presidents take no part in initial Flag/General Officer promotions, but yes some, (like Colin Powell for instance) are annointed. As to the last statement, lots of truth there. LOTS

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MAC
OP is a moron and has never served. .

Neither did you.

Keep telling yourself that Child. I will keep enjoying the military retirement check I get on the 1st of every month while I live rent free in your little mind. Being dumb is one thing because some people cant help being dumb but insisting on playing the punk is a serious character flaw.

Bye bye punk.
What, no death threats this time.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Why would anyone think that a military officer's opinion on this matter would carry any more weight than Joe the Plumber's?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Who give a rats ass WHAT they think about ANYTHING? No different than any other POS liberal!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco
Who give a rats ass WHAT they think about ANYTHING? No different than any other POS liberal!

You should at least be paying attention to what they think.

Note - those POS Liberals are currently in power and influencing the shape/future of this country.

Me

IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
OP is a moron and has never served. .

Neither did you.

Keep telling yourself that Child. I will keep enjoying the military retirement check I get on the 1st of every month while I live rent free in your little mind. Being dumb is one thing because some people cant help being dumb but insisting on playing the punk is a serious character flaw.

Bye bye punk.
What, no death threats this time.

Never threatened you, just made an observation and that was all it took to turn you into a full fledged punk. Frankly you arent even worth punching but I may slap you like a woman if I was around you.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Oh wow

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Stevie Wonder, you vacillate like a cheap whores sheet in the breeze. You whine like the shill you are.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yesterday you applauded the Trump Batman ad of his image causing the eclipse where Trump relayed We will MakeAmericaGreatAgain. I asked about you liking that and you didn't reply.

Well, Like Q said, The Truth is right in front of you yet you are too blind to see it as with others of the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Dawg Crew.

Trump just said in an address a few days ago that he had rebuilt the Military and they were good to go other than for a very few.

The fake Bidet trolled the left in his speech as you leftists cheered him on as he said the Military MUST REMEMBER THEIR OATH.

Too bad you of the Dumbassed Crew didn't know what he was referring to.

Many here know they don't take that oath lightly.

Last count I heard was that Trump had replaced over 148 top Military officers.

Why do you think the National Guard in DC turned their backs on Biden in his DC trip? Connect the Dots. They know.

Clues. It's right in front of your very eyes, just as Q said.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Believing there are enough O-6 and above officers who would abide by their oath is tooth fairy nonsense. Who sets the tone at the service academies? Who sets the tone and policy coming out of the Pentagon? O-6 and above are no different politically than the colleges and universities academics, profs and teachers. It's where the officer class got their education...are they more immune to Marxist immersion learning than ordinary people?
If we are depending on the military arm of govt to solve govt created problems...we are so f...ked.

Last edited by flintlocke; 04/09/24.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Believing there are enough O-6 and above officers who would abide by their oath is tooth fairy nonsense. Who sets the tone at the service academies? Who sets the tone and policy coming out of the Pentagon? O-6 and above are no different politically than the colleges and universities academics, profs and teachers. It's where the officer class got their education...are they more immune to Marxist immersion learning than ordinary people?
If we are depending on the military arm of govt to solve govt created problems...we are so f...ked.

So Trump is a sucker? How do you think he got elected? Who do you think got him to run? Who do you think got the US DOD LAW OF WAR MANUAL accepted 4 days before Trump accepted the offer and came down the escalator with Melania to announce his run, after, as he's told us many times in rallies, that he had only been to DC 17 times (and repeating it 3 or 4 times) before deciding to run? How many times did he tell you in rallies about the puke TV Generals and what the general on the ground overseas told him about it would only take the real Generals about 2 weeks to take ISIS out? And it was done.

How do you think he's still alive after 67 attempts on him?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Connect the dots Stevie Wonder. Don't you remember the little two inch blurbs on page 3 of the major news papers a few years ago about the little military action at the Vatican and at the Saudi Royal Palace?

Who do you think broke down those Gates and entered? What happened to the evil Prince Alwahled?

Who put Trumps bud Prince Bin Salmon in power?

Who Federalised the National Guard. How many took the oath of Federal Marshals?

How many Saudi Billionaires were put in prison. Who released 3000 Alwahled trafficked children?

What ended Kilerys and Piglosis trips as Snow White and Alice to Wonderland?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by MAC
OP is a moron and has never served. All flag grade officers are political animals and they will reflect the politics of whichever president put forth their name for flag rank. My bet is every one of these retired officers got flag rank under Slick Willy and OBozo.

Flag officers give the orders right? When do subordinates stop following those orders? Sorry, the military will eventually be judged by the same standard others are. If you’re in it, you’re complicit. Are we there yet? I don’t know. But in just three and half years public opinion regarding the military has basically done a 180. A lot of people on this board haven’t caught up with that reality yet, but probably everyone O-6 and above needs to be purged. And everyone else gone over on a case by case basis. That won’t happen, so I don’t see much fixing it.

This ^^

I can't argue with your logic MAC and JoeBob.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 04/09/24.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry, Stevie Wonder, the Military has already been working actively in the US and abroad in one fashion or another since the nation was faced with a national emergency due to an insurrection and the Cabals 16 year plan to destroy America with 8 years of Obama and then Kilerys term where she was going to raise the White Flag after a dirty nuke attack launched by the Clowns and the CCP from sea containers on cargo ships inside our seaports Zero had illegally leased to CCP businessmen.

The Military has already saved America from all "enemies foreign and DOMESTIC".

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image uploading site

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free image host

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/09/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sorry, Stevie Wonder, the Military has already been working actively in the US and abroad in one fashion or another since the nation was faced with a national emergency due to an insurrection and the Cabals 16 year plan to destroy America with 8 years of Obama and then Kilerys term where she was going to raise the White Flag after a dirty nuke attack launched by the Clowns and the CCP from sea containers on cargo ships inside our seaports Zero had illegally leased to CCP businessmen.

You're on crack

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Still bad mouthin vets I see shame on you

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Still bad mouthin vets I see shame on you

What do you expect from a punk?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You're on crack

Delusional crack.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Stevie Wonder, you're a dumbass. You say you are all for Trump, yet the three he most often Retruths are Q, Dr Jan Halper-Hayes and Derek Johnson.

Like Q said, The Truth is right in front of you.

https://rumble.com/v35g4jy--dr-jan-halper-hayes.html

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by MAC

Flag officers give the orders right? When do subordinates stop following those orders? Sorry, the military will eventually be judged by the same standard others are. If you’re in it, you’re complicit. Are we there yet? I don’t know. But in just three and half years public opinion regarding the military has basically done a 180. A lot of people on this board haven’t caught up with that reality yet, but probably everyone O-6 and above needs to be purged. And everyone else gone over on a case by case basis. That won’t happen, so I don’t see much fixing it.
Spot on Joe. Sad how far it has fallen. I have always been a huge fan of the military and those who have served. Still am. What is has become though is an embarrassment and a joke. I am not currently proud to be an American if what I see in this country is what being an American is all about. I dont want to fell this way, but who is still proud of this country? I cant be the only one. Stolen elections, weaponized gov agencies, white Christians labeled as terrorists, wide open borders, giving illegals money and housing while we have homeless vets on the streets, endless bullchit wars, pedos running free, ect ect ect. Absolutely disgusted with what this country has become

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

265 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 35 invisible), 1,748 guests, and 999 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,980
Posts18,499,605
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.