Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well trained, fairly motivated soldiers=border jumpers?

I think you guys are getting a bit ahead of yourselves.

I am MAGA.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
SBTCO ,

Look how easy it was to control the masses with covid- <something to think about.
Tell the masses to stay indoors- open your door and you'll be shot? < 85% will heed the warning while "whatever" happens. They'll pray to the Lord for help like millions have in centuries past.

"To add, IIRC there are over 450 cities in the US with a pop. of 50k or more.
How many "troops" would it take to contain/control each of those cities?...not to mention the cities with a pop. of 500k to 1 million+.""

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Will they all have a chicken with them like the dude who accepted that Oscar?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

You think those Chinese coming across are rice farmers? How about those from the ME and Africa? Even the S. Americans seem rather devoid of women and children.

Remember last month when that group bum rushed the NG troops in Texas, tearing down the outer fence and rushing to the inner? That was because they thought they couldn't get in. What level of violence do you think they'll be willing to commit to remain? What do you think they'll be willing to do when the left stirs them up once they're in, comfortable and have a taste of the good life?

Left doesn't even have to organize them granularly - all they have to do is tell them "Conservatives are sending you back - you have to give up the good life here and go back. Course if the conservatives weren't around or didn't hold power - that couldn't happen. BTW - join the "national defense force" we'll give you guns and authority. Make sure you focus on people who aren't "thinking right" - those that want to push you back down below".

You get summer 2020 on a MASSIVE scale.

Me

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
And then the Jews have to dig their own ditches....something they want apparently.

No, the Chinese are here to run our new Made In America computer chip plant.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And then the Jews have to dig their own ditches....something they want apparently.

No, the Chinese are here to run our new Made In America computer chip plant.

Connecting those dots, are ye?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Everything is connected my man...everything!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

No Jim some may be border jumpers, but I can guarantee you many are here for no good.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Will they all have a chicken with them like the dude who accepted that Oscar?
Persian Cat

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Reading this and giving it some thought............I may head to Mexico if civil war breaks out here. Ton's of nice beaches, leftover tequila and apparently lots of space because no one will be there.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
If they pull up in a AFV and request you turn yourself in or they'll use gas and flash to bring you out what do you do? I've pretty much dug a channel around my place making it a island with only one way in but that's only good for looters and thugs. If conservatives and gun owners don't get on the same page the party will be over quickly.

Life is good live it while you can.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
If they pull up in a AFV and request you turn yourself in or they'll use gas and flash to bring you out what do you do? I've pretty much dug a channel around my place making it a island with only one way in but that's only good for looters and thugs. If conservatives and gun owners don't get on the same page the party will be over quickly.

Custom made for using drones on you.

Americans will never be on the same page and it’s easy enough to see just by looking at the political spectrum in the recent past and at the moment.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Teal

You think those Chinese coming across are rice farmers? How about those from the ME and Africa? Even the S. Americans seem rather devoid of women and children.

Remember last month when that group bum rushed the NG troops in Texas, tearing down the outer fence and rushing to the inner? That was because they thought they couldn't get in. What level of violence do you think they'll be willing to commit to remain? What do you think they'll be willing to do when the left stirs them up once they're in, comfortable and have a taste of the good life?

Left doesn't even have to organize them granularly - all they have to do is tell them "Conservatives are sending you back - you have to give up the good life here and go back. Course if the conservatives weren't around or didn't hold power - that couldn't happen. BTW - join the "national defense force" we'll give you guns and authority. Make sure you focus on people who aren't "thinking right" - those that want to push you back down below".

Yep, they will be easy to motivate and will have nothing to lose. To keep the peace we will give them anything they want. We have given them the nation on a silver platter.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Yep, they will be easy to motivate and will have nothing to lose. To keep the peace we will give them anything they want. We have given them the nation on a silver platter.

I've been consistent in saying that the fall of the US, as we currently know it, is not "if" but "when". Roll over or not. The United States will be radically different for your grandkids from today and I'm not talking about gender choice at the bathroom.

Me

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Crossbows and hogs.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watched a portion of this vid last month.I finished it today.

Thanks LD.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte
I watched a portion of this vid last month.I finished it today.

Thanks LD.

You're welcome, rte.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm still pissed off those antifa and BLM scumbags didn't come to Florida to riot. Damn teasers.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Riverc

No Jim some may be border jumpers, but I can guarantee you many are here for no good.

Well sure....when you have a welfare state and an open border....they ain't coming across for your benefit.

I am MAGA.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

139 members (673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 29aholic, 19 invisible), 2,094 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,939
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.