Home

Some interesting comments on "Just doing my job".
The illegals are probably better armed than the average citizen.
Interesting how the records building mysteriously burned.

Our government intentionally bringing in foreign military males..

But, Patriots are conspiracy theorists.

Yeah. Gotcha.
Originally Posted by muleshoe

I'll bet they are, where they are forming up in the US.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

So that's where all the guns and billions of ammo went instead of to the postal workers and dog catchers and irs agents. Gee, who woulda guessed? Only us Conspiracy Realists. whistle
More dangerously, they are probably more motivated as well. A motivated enemy is a dangerous enemy.

kwg

Dimocommie cities. Many dimocommies, Antifa, BLM and useful idiot snowflakes like Gayghost, Sickermore, Plumdumb, Buzztail, rjf and Houston_2 will probably join in with them.

They think living under the CCP flag would be preferable to suffering under Trump again.

TDS is a thing with them.
Originally Posted by kwg020
More dangerously, they are probably more motivated as well. A motivated enemy is a dangerous enemy.

kwg

Hey, free citizenship and more welfare if they win would be a big enticement.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Dimocommie cities. Many dimocommies, Antifa, BLM and useful idiot snowflakes like Gayghost, Sickermore, Plumdumb, Buzztail, rjf and Houston_2 will probably join in with them.

They think living under the CCP flag would be preferable to suffering under Trump again.

Useful idiots like those clowns also being inserted/embedded in Red areas.

You 2 have much in common.
The government is not hiding it, only fools can't see what:s happening.I been seeing it for a while now. Going to walmart the invaders are running in packs 4-6 filling a couple of shopping carts with groceries and not a word of english. I don't see many women and kids mostly young men. This is happening all around the country. All I can say is people better wake up this ain't no joke we losing our country fast.

And the Fire? whistle

Hey, didn't Trump ask WTH was up with Texas registering 227,000 new voters just a week or two ago?

Buzztail and Houston_2 and Gayghost agree, the Dimocommie Patriots need the mercenaries to save their country.

kwg

That and destroying the evil empire of America . It's all part of the big plan.

kwg

kwg

kwg

You're starting to sound like a Conspiracy Realist.

kwg

kwg

You're starting to sound like a Conspiracy Realist.
I consider myself a realist since at least Jimmy Carter.

kwg
The illegals would wear us out. They are dedicated and loyal to each other. The would fight down to the last 80 year old grandma. Not 1% of our side would mobilize in a conflict with them.
A whole lot of Dumbassed Crew and Genius Crew and snowflakes and Clowns are a whole lot slower than you, kwg.
Meet your new federal police force.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The illegals would wear us out. They are dedicated and loyal to each other. The would fight down to the last 80 year old grandma. Not 1% of our side would mobilize in a conflict with them.
Yep,, chipsNdips- honey hand me another pepsi-
Originally Posted by Houston_2

And thankfully, nothing with you.

So that's where all the guns and billions of ammo went instead of to the postal workers and dog catchers and irs agents. Gee, who woulda guessed? Only us Conspiracy Realists. whistle

Don't forget the 11million rounds and guns purchased by the VA......
Shawn Ryan and guest were talking about the invasion. The guest was a former SF too.

They said it was a numbers game for now. Which basically he said they don’t have the numbers yet. When they do, then they hit.
Originally Posted by Riverc
The government is not hiding it, only fools can't see what:s happening.I been seeing it for a while now. Going to walmart the invaders are running in packs 4-6 filling a couple of shopping carts with groceries and not a word of english. I don't see many women and kids mostly young men. This is happening all around the country. All I can say is people better wake up this ain't no joke we losing our country fast.

It will be like shooting fish in a barrel..
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Has anyone considered that “military age” males are also “working age” males. Hanging Sheetrock or framing apartments 7 days a week 12 hrs a day ain’t gonna get done by some 50 year old plus males.
Your “replacements” they say.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Has anyone considered that “military age” males are also “working age” males. Hanging Sheetrock or framing apartments 7 days a week 12 hrs a day ain’t gonna get done by some 50 year old plus males.

China isn't sending over "working age sheet rockers". They control EVERYTHING and sending military aged males as sheet rockers doesn't jive. Not in that closed/controlling society which sees males as the preferred child to have.

It would be odd that only sheet rockers and landscapers want a better life. No one in their 50's when they have even less to lose coming across wants to?

tag
the communist domestic enemies of America are following the age old mantra of 'before we can rebuild it as it should be, we first have to destroy it utterly'
There is a war on the near horizon over government handouts. Our resident recipients of free stuff aren't real happy to see others now getting free stuff. Sooner or later we are going to max out on the free stuff, then things will get very interesting.

Cut off the funding and let them sort it out. Should be interesting to watch.
But, but, did you watch the hockey, baseball, car race, blah. blah . yes bread and circuses --
more important than all that border stuff
Originally Posted by viking
Shawn Ryan and guest were talking about the invasion. The guest was a former SF too.

They said it was a numbers game for now. Which basically he said they don’t have the numbers yet. When they do, then they hit.

Probably Michael Yon. They hate him.
He's exposing all of their evil down there.
Maybe I should buy a gun to protect myself?

Your opinion matters.
Look around your neighborhood. Who do you see that could resist even a home invasion? Those hordes coming in have come up in a hard school and will know how to take what they want. There are millions of them to run rampant. Especially with official blessings and officially shackled law enforcement.

That rancher down in Arizona might not have even shot that Mexican trespasser but he's on trial for murder. There reportedly was a shot fired by one of the Mexicans before he fired a warning shot.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Look around your neighborhood. Who do you see that could resist even a home invasion? Those hordes coming in have come up in a hard school and will know how to take what they want. There are millions of them to run rampant. Especially with official blessings and officially shackled law enforcement.

That rancher down in Arizona might not have even shot that Mexican trespasser but he's on trial for murder. There reportedly was a shot fired by one of the Mexicans before he fired a warning shot.

They're trying to make an example of him to scare anyone from protecting what's theirs.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Your opinion matters.

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Blow Gun

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Originally Posted by akrange

Your opinion matters.

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Blow Gun

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Stihl... Or Husky... and what CFM do you recommend?
No we havent considered that because thats NOT what this is. Its na invasion by illegal piles of chit who are being allowed to come here to cause chaos, among other things. These arent workers coming for the american dream.

There are some who come here to work but I'd bet most from Pakistan/China/India would never do physical labor work.

All Chinese males have been tracked to one address they report to in the US. Where they are shipped to is unknown at this point.
Cowboys Vs. Aliens is on Netflix this month...

The sequel will be...

ANTIFA + Aliens Vs. White Supremacists...

Y'all ready?
This Civil War has been cooking since O'Bongo...

The only real change now... it that things are about to get hot.
Cowboys Vs. Aliens is on Netflix this month...

The sequel will be...

ANTIFA + Aliens Vs. White Supremacists...

Y'all ready?
I'm ready to watch NFL w/chipsNdips
How many dirt raised hogs should a guy/neighbors have ? Asking for a friend
[quote=jackmountain]Has anyone considered that “military age” males are also “working age” males. Hanging Sheetrock or framing apartments 7 days a week 12 hrs a day ain’t gonna get done by some 50 year old plus males.
Go right ahead and believe that, I'm not they coming here to take over our country.
wha?
Originally Posted by TBREW401
But, but, did you watch the hockey, baseball, car race, blah. blah . yes bread and circuses --
more important than all that border stuff

no, I skipped all that crap, and read a book instead. Loaded some .38 Special, went on a wood's hike
History is full of examples of vicious motivated hungry people taking over a sedentary well fed lazy population. The Jews under Moses comes to mind, the sack of Rome, the Vikings, the Anglo invasion of North America culminating in the Mexican war and the annexation of the SW United States.
Just looking around, a neighbor and I are the only gun owners within blocks. It won't take much to get my neighborhood.

kwg
Just looking around, a neighbor and I are the only gun owners within blocks. It won't take much to get my neighborhood.

kwg
Then you had better be ready on your own and/or join with your armed neighbor to protect your families.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

There are some who come here to work but I'd bet most from Pakistan/China/India would never do physical labor work.

All Chinese males have been tracked to one address they report to in the US. Where they are shipped to is unknown at this point.

kwg
Sorry to hear that, you welcome to move down here in my neighborhood the majority are well-armed gun lovers and most know how to use them if necessary, hope it doesn't come to that.

kwg

You need THIS

kwg
It will be every man for himself, there will be no “organized” resistance. There can’t be.

Our Government knows every thing about us, they have been spying on us for years. If you send a text they know it, if you send an email, they know it, if you make a cell call they know it.

It would be damn near impossible to put together any type of large scale organized resistance using modern day electronic communication.

Without the ability to communicate undetected, We Are on Our Own.

The time is now to organize locally with those you can trust, and only those. In doing so your resistance group will be very small, letting in outsiders will be a death sentence.
Originally Posted by steve4102

kwg
It will be every man for himself, there will be no “organized” resistance. There can’t be.

Our Government knows every thing about us, they have been spying on us for years. If you send a text they know it, if you send an email, they know it, if you make a cell call they know it.

It would be damn near impossible to put together any type of large scale organized resistance using modern day electronic communication.

The time is now to organize locally with those you can trust, and only those. In doing so your resistance group will be very small, letting in outsiders will be a death sentence.

There's really no reason to be large scale resistance. You're not going to "resist" your way back to 1950. The only thing you can do is survive to the new reality which is not going to look like the old.

Small groups of vetted community holding onto their own area. Pretty much like America prior to the Civil War of 1861. Prior to that the average American had about ZERO exposure or dealings with the federal government, very little with their state government - the local situation was where all the interaction takes place. Law/order/commerce etc. The Civil War was the first time for most Americans that the federal government really touched their life in any meaningful way. Compared to today.

A post American collapse will likely look very similar to that again for those of us alive right now - generations after us, it likely changes.

You'll need community and that community won't be serviced via airport so to speak. It's going to become hyper local. You need to know your area, where you live, where you intend to bug in or out like the back of your hand and how you intend to live in that area because when the balloon goes up - you're not hopping a flight to Jamaica to ride it out - too late.
The Mexican Nationals that are here and have been doing the work are now demanding more pay, better benefits. Try and hire one to do some work for you and see what you get. Those people coming here and living off government welfare aren't going to want to work for it. We have been put in a terrible place by this administration doing the bidding of Obama destroying our nation "Fundamentally". Those that refuse to see it are doomed to extinction.
Originally Posted by rainshot
The Mexican Nationals that are here and have been doing the work are now demanding more pay, better benefits. Try and hire one to do some work for you and see what you get. Those people coming here and living off government welfare aren't going to want to work for it. We have been put in a terrible place by this administration doing the bidding of Obama destroying our nation "Fundamentally". Those that refuse to see it are doomed to extinction.
No
These folk are trained on bases and CIA depots and are better armed and trained than any civilian law enforcement reactionary force and bubba with his wannabe self.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
These folk are trained on bases and CIA depots and are better armed and trained than any civilian law enforcement reactionary force and bubba with his wannabe self.

They are vastly outnumbered and need "cover" 3.7 MILLION square MILES. Good luck.
I think we will hold our on down here in Southern Louisiana. But we will eat anything, so there is an advantage we have.
Teal, thanks- I hadn't heard of secret Chinese police operations in the US.
Teal, thanks- I hadn't heard of secret Chinese police operations in the US.

More Here
I hope everyone is keeping an eye on Michigan right now. Dearborn is a cesspool. This is what happens when Democrats control everything. They are ruining a once beautiful state.

Your opinion matters.

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Blow Gun

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Stihl... Or Husky... and what CFM do you recommend?

Street Sweeper
Originally Posted by flatfish11
I hope everyone is keeping an eye on Michigan right now. Dearborn is a cesspool. This is what happens when Democrats control everything. They are ruining a once beautiful state.

Western and northern Michigan need to secede from the rest of the state. This actually needs to happen in several states.
We should vote. That'll help.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Are you trying to dissuade us FROM voting?

I understand that in 2020 the left rigged the election and stole the election but that should NEVER be a valid excuse to give up!

Are you giving up?

Yuk yuk yuk.
It's a shame to see what's happening across this country CA, NY, MN, IL, OR, WA, NM, CO sure I missed a few all going down the toilet run by Democrats.
Originally Posted by Teal

They are vastly outnumbered and need "cover" 3.7 MILLION square MILES. Good luck.

Yep, a basic 101 class in demographics for some here would be helpful.

There are over 150,000,000 gun owners and counting in the US, the bulk of which are on the right page.

The majority of the 30+mil. illegals are located in the cities and of the total, over half are women and children.

The cities are filled with multi generational welfare recipients who are already pissed off about the competition sucking up their food money and the infighting is just around the corner.

Is it going to be a mess? Obviously and may change the country for a long time. But are we doomed? Only if enough morons like some on this thread throw in the towel and curl up in a fetal position and suck their thumbs.

....regardless, I want one of those Warlord flags, would look bad ass hangin' in the front yard.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Are you trying to dissuade us FROM voting?

I understand that in 2020 the left rigged the election and stole the election but that should NEVER be a valid excuse to give up!

Are you giving up?

It's my cynicism and twisted sense of irony and humor on display is all.
You have all the Mak’n of a War Lord

Make Your Own Flag

Let’s See It ..
"Hey Rosewood!" "You're some kind of Cop".

The Civil war was supposed to be with the Blacks. Low and behold the Marxists squeezed even them so hard they lost them.

So they imported a new Army.
Originally Posted by SBTCO

There are over 150,000,000 gun owners and counting in the US, the bulk of which are on the right page.

The majority of the 30+mil. illegals are located in the cities and of the total, over half are women and children.

The cities are filled with multi generational welfare recipients who are already pissed off about the competition sucking up their food money and the infighting is just around the corner.

Is it going to be a mess? Obviously and may change the country for a long time. But are we doomed? Only if enough morons like some on this thread throw in the towel and curl up in a fetal position and suck their thumbs.

....regardless, I want one of those Warlord flags, would look bad ass hangin' in the front yard.

There's only 1 US tank for every 672 square miles of US soil. That also assumes 100% operational. Cities/coasts will be ugly, middle America will see it and become what I described earlier - small communities that are mostly self governing - much like pre-1860 America was.

What makes the American military great - our logistics. We can put 100k troops in places VERY fast and keep them supplied a VERY long time. We have a true, blue water Navy to ensure this. Compared to China who doesn't necessarily have the same Naval capability or experience in providing logistics over long distances away from Mainland China. (Russia as well - convoys ran out of fuel 50 miles into Ukraine for pete's sake).

China has started to send troops on UN peacekeeping missions tho - ramping up in 2003/4 and since which, to my mind, is about learning and preparing and developing those logistical skills to deploy troops over their horizon and keep them supplied. Heavy involvement in Africa (minerals) for sure but also learning the logistics aspect. That's not for nothing and it does make me wonder more than a little about intent.

We agree.

ETA:
Thankfully.

Western and northern Michigan need to secede from the rest of the state. This actually needs to happen in several states.
I'm with you on that 100% ! The writing is on the wall. Whitmer has been whining about Michigan's declining population and our need to be more welcoming to "migrants". I knew right away what that meant. It will soon come out that she's been sneaking illegals into the state. Like Dearborn, it will be too late to stop it. Sad thing is that the Republicans are doing nothing to help us.

We agree.

ETA:
Thankfully.

Tootie Jew!

Nobody's calling, are they?
One thing I fear greatly is an attack like the scene in the supermarket in the film, Sicario 2.
Look at what happened in MN. Look at who they vote for.

What happened to all of the Harley ridin' tattooed dudes and released convicted felons that you wouldn't want to mess with? How did they get past you? Didn't they see your "no fear" t-shirt?

I'll tell you what is going to happen. Nothing. There won't be a shot fired and little resistance. China knows all they need from your phone, bank, and social media. "My cold dead hands" sounds tough but we can't even get 10 percent of republicans to vote in our primary here.
Pay attention to what Teal has to say and consider a few more things. China had a one child per family policy for years and now there is an oversupply of young males and a shortage of females. Not all military and LE people will turn on US citizens when ordered to do so. What percentage is the question. UN troops wear blue helmets which make good targets. Aim about two feet below the blue helmet. George Soros is not only very wealthy he is evil and uses his wealth for destructive purposes. The magic knee grow is his creation and one of his generals. It is hard to know what to plan for. World War 3 is on the horizon. One day at a time now.
It's the typical Marxist dialectic. "Never let a crisis go to waste."
Just wait until they start importing Nazis from Ukraine. The table setting will be complete.
The illegal aliens are unregulated settlers.
Originally Posted by Epishemore

Newcomers

kwg

There's really no reason to be large scale resistance. You're not going to "resist" your way back to 1950. The only thing you can do is survive to the new reality which is not going to look like the old.

Small groups of vetted community holding onto their own area. Pretty much like America prior to the Civil War of 1861. Prior to that the average American had about ZERO exposure or dealings with the federal government, very little with their state government - the local situation was where all the interaction takes place. Law/order/commerce etc. The Civil War was the first time for most Americans that the federal government really touched their life in any meaningful way. Compared to today.

A post American collapse will likely look very similar to that again for those of us alive right now - generations after us, it likely changes.

You'll need community and that community won't be serviced via airport so to speak. It's going to become hyper local. You need to know your area, where you live, where you intend to bug in or out like the back of your hand and how you intend to live in that area because when the balloon goes up - you're not hopping a flight to Jamaica to ride it out - too late.

You are, of course, right, Teal. All this "bugging out" talk is rubbish, if you ask me. I plan to bug in and hold onto what's mine. Now, I may be 100 yds away taking out the trash, as the trash shows itself in a couple crosshairs...
The illegals have been training since Obama and Holder sent them all those guns during the Fast and Furious project.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

We agree.

ETA:
Thankfully.

Tootie Jew!

Nobody's calling, are they?

Actually, Fish Camp's calling.

Newcomers

Brook Benton’s old song about the boll weevils comes to mind.

There's only 1 US tank for every 672 square miles of US soil. That also assumes 100% operational. Cities/coasts will be ugly, middle America will see it and become what I described earlier - small communities that are mostly self governing - much like pre-1860 America was.

What makes the American military great - our logistics. We can put 100k troops in places VERY fast and keep them supplied a VERY long time. We have a true, blue water Navy to ensure this. Compared to China who doesn't necessarily have the same Naval capability or experience in providing logistics over long distances away from Mainland China. (Russia as well - convoys ran out of fuel 50 miles into Ukraine for pete's sake).

China has started to send troops on UN peacekeeping missions tho - ramping up in 2003/4 and since which, to my mind, is about learning and preparing and developing those logistical skills to deploy troops over their horizon and keep them supplied. Heavy involvement in Africa (minerals) for sure but also learning the logistics aspect. That's not for nothing and it does make me wonder more than a little about intent.

To add, IIRC there are over 450 cities in the US with a pop. of 50k or more.
How many "troops" would it take to contain/control each of those cities?...not to mention the cities with a pop. of 500k to 1 million+.

kwg

You are, of course, right, Teal. All this "bugging out" talk is rubbish, if you ask me. I plan to bug in and hold onto what's mine. Now, I may be 100 yds away taking out the trash, as the trash shows itself in a couple crosshairs...

I think it probably depends on each situation. I live 30 miles from my immediate loved ones and 130 miles from where I'd prefer to build my community, primarily because if that location becomes untenable - alternatives are much better than where I am now. So it's bugged out but I'm not taking off for Wyoming or something.

Plans in place on how to get to each group, what to take etc.

This is why we can’t let Emanuel Win

Emanuel will stop the Transfer Payments to the Settlers and you know the Story on Missing a Third Meal ..

Get your Blowguns Ready if Emanuel Win cuz the Settlers are going to look at your home just like a Walmart..
To add, IIRC there are over 450 cities in the US with a pop. of 50k or more.
How many "troops" would it take to contain/control each of those cities?...not to mention the cities with a pop. of 500k to 1 million+.

The question is - of those 450, how many actually matter (strategic importance) and do you live in one? NEAR one (as there will be an exodus before control can be attained)
People have proven they're unwilling to do what's right and take justice into their hands. A great example is, the big mouth, tough guy, cowboy hat wearing Texans who threaten to shoot poachers, but give the illegals a free pass.

This is why we can’t let Emanuel Win

Emanuel will stop the Transfer Payments to the Settlers and you know the Story on Missing a Third Meal ..

Get your Blowguns Ready if Emanuel Win cuz the Settlers are going to look at your home just like a Walmart..

I will be happy to assist in their relocation.
Originally Posted by RAM
"Hey Rosewood!" "You're some kind of Cop".

The Civil war was supposed to be with the Blacks. Low and behold the Marxists squeezed even them so hard they lost them.

So they imported a new Army.
100% SPOT ON!!
Originally Posted by JD45
Look at what happened in MN. Look at who they vote for.

What happened to all of the Harley ridin' tattooed dudes and released convicted felons that you wouldn't want to mess with? How did they get past you? Didn't they see your "no fear" t-shirt?

I'll tell you what is going to happen. Nothing. There won't be a shot fired and little resistance. China knows all they need from your phone, bank, and social media. "My cold dead hands" sounds tough but we can't even get 10 percent of republicans to vote in our primary here.
Voting isnt a good gauge. Most are disgusted with a system that is completely rigged. Hard to get the good working man to line up and vote when the elections are not even remotely secure. I will vote this fall, so Im not referencing myself. Just stating what I here from many friends and folks I speak to daily
I think most of them are coming for free stuff. If they wanted civil war they would do it in their own country against their own oppressive governments.
These slapjacks that couldn't make it down south where the living is easy....are going to organize and wipe out the conservatives?
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I think most of them are coming for free stuff. If they wanted civil war they would do it in their own country against their own oppressive governments.

The Chinese aren't here for free stuff.
These slapjacks that couldn't make it down south where the living is easy....are going to organize and wipe out the conservatives?

The organization will be coordinated by the leftists in your own government.
I have been in charge of men and machinery many times on the fire ground.

You can't get people to pay attention and work together when you all have the same frequency.

Throw in a couple secret squirrel talkaround channels and forget it.
I have been in charge of men and machinery many times on the fire ground.

You can't get people to pay attention and work together when you all have the same frequency.

Throw in a couple secret squirrel talkaround channels and forget it.

I guess this contradicts entire recorded military history. You just can not get groups of people to perform a task, even when it's out in the open, never mind something covert.
Well trained, fairly motivated soldiers=border jumpers?

I think you guys are getting a bit ahead of yourselves.
SBTCO ,

Look how easy it was to control the masses with covid- <something to think about.
Tell the masses to stay indoors- open your door and you'll be shot? < 85% will heed the warning while "whatever" happens. They'll pray to the Lord for help like millions have in centuries past.

"To add, IIRC there are over 450 cities in the US with a pop. of 50k or more.
How many "troops" would it take to contain/control each of those cities?...not to mention the cities with a pop. of 500k to 1 million+.""
Will they all have a chicken with them like the dude who accepted that Oscar?

You think those Chinese coming across are rice farmers? How about those from the ME and Africa? Even the S. Americans seem rather devoid of women and children.

Remember last month when that group bum rushed the NG troops in Texas, tearing down the outer fence and rushing to the inner? That was because they thought they couldn't get in. What level of violence do you think they'll be willing to commit to remain? What do you think they'll be willing to do when the left stirs them up once they're in, comfortable and have a taste of the good life?

Left doesn't even have to organize them granularly - all they have to do is tell them "Conservatives are sending you back - you have to give up the good life here and go back. Course if the conservatives weren't around or didn't hold power - that couldn't happen. BTW - join the "national defense force" we'll give you guns and authority. Make sure you focus on people who aren't "thinking right" - those that want to push you back down below".

You get summer 2020 on a MASSIVE scale.
And then the Jews have to dig their own ditches....something they want apparently.

No, the Chinese are here to run our new Made In America computer chip plant.
And then the Jews have to dig their own ditches....something they want apparently.

No, the Chinese are here to run our new Made In America computer chip plant.

Connecting those dots, are ye?
Everything is connected my man...everything!

No Jim some may be border jumpers, but I can guarantee you many are here for no good.
Will they all have a chicken with them like the dude who accepted that Oscar?
Persian Cat
Reading this and giving it some thought............I may head to Mexico if civil war breaks out here. Ton's of nice beaches, leftover tequila and apparently lots of space because no one will be there.
If they pull up in a AFV and request you turn yourself in or they'll use gas and flash to bring you out what do you do? I've pretty much dug a channel around my place making it a island with only one way in but that's only good for looters and thugs. If conservatives and gun owners don't get on the same page the party will be over quickly.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
If they pull up in a AFV and request you turn yourself in or they'll use gas and flash to bring you out what do you do? I've pretty much dug a channel around my place making it a island with only one way in but that's only good for looters and thugs. If conservatives and gun owners don't get on the same page the party will be over quickly.

Custom made for using drones on you.

Americans will never be on the same page and it’s easy enough to see just by looking at the political spectrum in the recent past and at the moment.

You think those Chinese coming across are rice farmers? How about those from the ME and Africa? Even the S. Americans seem rather devoid of women and children.

Remember last month when that group bum rushed the NG troops in Texas, tearing down the outer fence and rushing to the inner? That was because they thought they couldn't get in. What level of violence do you think they'll be willing to commit to remain? What do you think they'll be willing to do when the left stirs them up once they're in, comfortable and have a taste of the good life?

Left doesn't even have to organize them granularly - all they have to do is tell them "Conservatives are sending you back - you have to give up the good life here and go back. Course if the conservatives weren't around or didn't hold power - that couldn't happen. BTW - join the "national defense force" we'll give you guns and authority. Make sure you focus on people who aren't "thinking right" - those that want to push you back down below".

Yep, they will be easy to motivate and will have nothing to lose. To keep the peace we will give them anything they want. We have given them the nation on a silver platter.

Yep, they will be easy to motivate and will have nothing to lose. To keep the peace we will give them anything they want. We have given them the nation on a silver platter.

I've been consistent in saying that the fall of the US, as we currently know it, is not "if" but "when". Roll over or not. The United States will be radically different for your grandkids from today and I'm not talking about gender choice at the bathroom.
Crossbows and hogs.
Unipartisan and not new.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
I watched a portion of this vid last month.I finished it today.

Thanks LD.
Originally Posted by rte
I watched a portion of this vid last month.I finished it today.

Thanks LD.

You're welcome, rte.

I'm still pissed off those antifa and BLM scumbags didn't come to Florida to riot. Damn teasers.

No Jim some may be border jumpers, but I can guarantee you many are here for no good.

Well sure....when you have a welfare state and an open border....they ain't coming across for your benefit.

Well sure....when you have a welfare state and an open border....they ain't coming across for your benefit.

They aren't here to pick fruit, either. I hate to say it, but I'm betting some of them are gonna be up to no good before November.

They aren't here to pick fruit, either. I hate to say it, but I'm betting some of them are gonna be up to no good before November.

I hope I'm wrong but I feel this summer is going to be complete shidtt show.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

You think?
I'm not sure how this summer will go. Does the Left want this country to see hooligans rampaging in the streets before the upcoming 24' election? I don't think they do.

With the country in disarray wouldn't 'the middle' be inclined to lean 'Right' ?
I'm not sure how this summer will go. Does the Left want this country to see hooligans rampaging in the streets before the upcoming 24' election? I don't think they do.

With the country in disarray wouldn't 'the middle' be inclined to lean 'Right' ?
You forget who owns the ballot box, worrying about public opinion and votes is a thing if the past.

They don’t want the mess unless they lose in November. If they lo, they’ll turn their cockroaches lose. Expect much more than before.
There is a time period after the election when Joe is still in charge and before the next president goes into office. That is the time period I'm concerned about. If Joe loses it will be a case of poisoning the earth so the next president has a real $hitshow to deal with. I don't think the democRATs want to do anyting to risk Gavin Newsome's election.

kwg
Imo if Trump wins the election and starts pushing mass deportation, that's when I suspect trouble is gonna start.
If by some miracle Trump wins the election he will have his hands tied by Congress more so than he did in 2017.

The only wayTrump will succeed is if the House and the Senate are filled with MAGA candidates and we all know that the Republican Establishment is working overtime to make sure that doesn’t happen.

With Schumer or Thune in control of the Senate he will be lucky to get a single cabinet nominee confirmed.

Call me a Debbie Downer if you will, buts it the truth.
There is a time period after the election when Joe is still in charge and before the next president goes into office. That is the time period I'm concerned about. If Joe loses it will be a case of poisoning the earth so the next president has a real $hitshow to deal with. I don't think the democRATs want to do anyting to risk Gavin Newsome's election.

kwg

I agree this time frame is the most crucial.

Right there with you on that, Rooster. Still a bit chilly in the northeastern and northwestern democrat schitholes.
Why would illegal immigrants care about a civil war? It doesn't pay as good as welfare or crime.

I've been consistent in saying that the fall of the US, as we currently know it, is not "if" but "when". Roll over or not. The United States will be radically different for your grandkids from today and I'm not talking about gender choice at the bathroom.

Beware of the Camel Jockey that’s passing Himself Off as as Scottish and denouncing White Supremacy as it objects to Sexual Deviancy..

We had a Close Call with a Kenyan..

May We always be on Guard..

You’ll Know them by their Hot Pad Kitchen Gloves at a Free Breakfast Hotel near You ..

Right there with you on that, Rooster. Still a bit chilly in the northeastern and northwestern democrat schitholes.

When the sun gets warm, the snakes come out...
When the gov cuts off the freebies, that is when they will do anything. They will be set up by the gov where to go what to do.

Recent schidtt smile shows have had triggers. Any guess what will trigger schidtt this summer, and where? Might be things to prepare for .. and places to avoid .. as much as possible.

My theory is the election is first priority. To manipulate that, gasoline prices will continue to climb 'til some time in early October, then drop to "buy" voters approval. Might be a drop in interest rates just before election day, too. New employment numbers (which "coincidentally" don't mention that the jobs lost were $50K and up jobs and the new ones are minimum wage) seemingly showing growth, crap like that. The dems don't have to trigger violence if misinformation gets them the same result.
Nothing Happens until things get Very Uncomfortable.

Could happen on either side of the Coin for different Reasons

Like The Well Off being Pillaged by Coco Mellon Congressional Brigades ..
Originally Posted by Gojoe
Why would illegal immigrants care about a civil war? It doesn't pay as good as welfare or crime.
Free housing if'n they kill off the whiteSup'es that the ALites want gone ,, ever think about that..?
Has anyone heard about squatters moving into empty buildings and being almost impossible to evict? Do they ever publish the immigrant status of said squatters? Does anyone think this is by chance? How is it the squatters are fully aware of their legal right to squat? Has it already begun? Just asking.
All these illegals true purpose is to pad the electoral vote count for blue regions.

I heard Kenedy say something like that when he was talking with DHS head in the impeachment circus.
© 24hourcampfire