Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
The illegal aliens are unregulated settlers.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Epishemore

Newcomers

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by kwg020
Just looking around, a neighbor and I are the only gun owners within blocks. It won't take much to get my neighborhood.

kwg
It will be every man for himself, there will be no “organized” resistance. There can’t be.

Our Government knows every thing about us, they have been spying on us for years. If you send a text they know it, if you send an email, they know it, if you make a cell call they know it.

It would be damn near impossible to put together any type of large scale organized resistance using modern day electronic communication.

Without the ability to communicate undetected, We Are on Our Own.

The time is now to organize locally with those you can trust, and only those. In doing so your resistance group will be very small, letting in outsiders will be a death sentence.

There's really no reason to be large scale resistance. You're not going to "resist" your way back to 1950. The only thing you can do is survive to the new reality which is not going to look like the old.

Small groups of vetted community holding onto their own area. Pretty much like America prior to the Civil War of 1861. Prior to that the average American had about ZERO exposure or dealings with the federal government, very little with their state government - the local situation was where all the interaction takes place. Law/order/commerce etc. The Civil War was the first time for most Americans that the federal government really touched their life in any meaningful way. Compared to today.

A post American collapse will likely look very similar to that again for those of us alive right now - generations after us, it likely changes.

You'll need community and that community won't be serviced via airport so to speak. It's going to become hyper local. You need to know your area, where you live, where you intend to bug in or out like the back of your hand and how you intend to live in that area because when the balloon goes up - you're not hopping a flight to Jamaica to ride it out - too late.

You are, of course, right, Teal. All this "bugging out" talk is rubbish, if you ask me. I plan to bug in and hold onto what's mine. Now, I may be 100 yds away taking out the trash, as the trash shows itself in a couple crosshairs...

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The illegals have been training since Obama and Holder sent them all those guns during the Fast and Furious project.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by muleshoe
The illegals are probably better armed than the average citizen.

I'll bet they are, where they are forming up in the US.

Dimocommie cities. Many dimocommies, Antifa, BLM and useful idiot snowflakes like Gayghost, Sickermore, Plumdumb, Buzztail, rjf and Houston_2 will probably join in with them.

They think living under the CCP flag would be preferable to suffering under Trump again.

TDS is a thing with them.

Useful idiots like those clowns also being inserted/embedded in Red areas.

You 2 have much in common.

And thankfully, nothing with you.

We agree.

ETA:
Thankfully.

Tootie Jew!

Nobody's calling, are they?

Actually, Fish Camp's calling.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Newcomers

Brook Benton’s old song about the boll weevils comes to mind.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
These folk are trained on bases and CIA depots and are better armed and trained than any civilian law enforcement reactionary force and bubba with his wannabe self.

They are vastly outnumbered and need "cover" 3.7 MILLION square MILES. Good luck.

Yep, a basic 101 class in demographics for some here would be helpful.

There are over 150,000,000 gun owners and counting in the US, the bulk of which are on the right page.

The majority of the 30+mil. illegals are located in the cities and of the total, over half are women and children.

The cities are filled with multi generational welfare recipients who are already pissed off about the competition sucking up their food money and the infighting is just around the corner.

Is it going to be a mess? Obviously and may change the country for a long time. But are we doomed? Only if enough morons like some on this thread throw in the towel and curl up in a fetal position and suck their thumbs.

....regardless, I want one of those Warlord flags, would look bad ass hangin' in the front yard.

There's only 1 US tank for every 672 square miles of US soil. That also assumes 100% operational. Cities/coasts will be ugly, middle America will see it and become what I described earlier - small communities that are mostly self governing - much like pre-1860 America was.

What makes the American military great - our logistics. We can put 100k troops in places VERY fast and keep them supplied a VERY long time. We have a true, blue water Navy to ensure this. Compared to China who doesn't necessarily have the same Naval capability or experience in providing logistics over long distances away from Mainland China. (Russia as well - convoys ran out of fuel 50 miles into Ukraine for pete's sake).

China has started to send troops on UN peacekeeping missions tho - ramping up in 2003/4 and since which, to my mind, is about learning and preparing and developing those logistical skills to deploy troops over their horizon and keep them supplied. Heavy involvement in Africa (minerals) for sure but also learning the logistics aspect. That's not for nothing and it does make me wonder more than a little about intent.

To add, IIRC there are over 450 cities in the US with a pop. of 50k or more.
How many "troops" would it take to contain/control each of those cities?...not to mention the cities with a pop. of 500k to 1 million+.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
Just looking around, a neighbor and I are the only gun owners within blocks. It won't take much to get my neighborhood.

kwg
It will be every man for himself, there will be no “organized” resistance. There can’t be.

Our Government knows every thing about us, they have been spying on us for years. If you send a text they know it, if you send an email, they know it, if you make a cell call they know it.

It would be damn near impossible to put together any type of large scale organized resistance using modern day electronic communication.

Without the ability to communicate undetected, We Are on Our Own.

The time is now to organize locally with those you can trust, and only those. In doing so your resistance group will be very small, letting in outsiders will be a death sentence.

There's really no reason to be large scale resistance. You're not going to "resist" your way back to 1950. The only thing you can do is survive to the new reality which is not going to look like the old.

Small groups of vetted community holding onto their own area. Pretty much like America prior to the Civil War of 1861. Prior to that the average American had about ZERO exposure or dealings with the federal government, very little with their state government - the local situation was where all the interaction takes place. Law/order/commerce etc. The Civil War was the first time for most Americans that the federal government really touched their life in any meaningful way. Compared to today.

A post American collapse will likely look very similar to that again for those of us alive right now - generations after us, it likely changes.

You'll need community and that community won't be serviced via airport so to speak. It's going to become hyper local. You need to know your area, where you live, where you intend to bug in or out like the back of your hand and how you intend to live in that area because when the balloon goes up - you're not hopping a flight to Jamaica to ride it out - too late.

You are, of course, right, Teal. All this "bugging out" talk is rubbish, if you ask me. I plan to bug in and hold onto what's mine. Now, I may be 100 yds away taking out the trash, as the trash shows itself in a couple crosshairs...

I think it probably depends on each situation. I live 30 miles from my immediate loved ones and 130 miles from where I'd prefer to build my community, primarily because if that location becomes untenable - alternatives are much better than where I am now. So it's bugged out but I'm not taking off for Wyoming or something.

Plans in place on how to get to each group, what to take etc.

Me

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

This is why we can’t let Emanuel Win

Emanuel will stop the Transfer Payments to the Settlers and you know the Story on Missing a Third Meal ..

Get your Blowguns Ready if Emanuel Win cuz the Settlers are going to look at your home just like a Walmart..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SBTCO
To add, IIRC there are over 450 cities in the US with a pop. of 50k or more.
How many "troops" would it take to contain/control each of those cities?...not to mention the cities with a pop. of 500k to 1 million+.

The question is - of those 450, how many actually matter (strategic importance) and do you live in one? NEAR one (as there will be an exodus before control can be attained)

Me

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
People have proven they're unwilling to do what's right and take justice into their hands. A great example is, the big mouth, tough guy, cowboy hat wearing Texans who threaten to shoot poachers, but give the illegals a free pass.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange

This is why we can’t let Emanuel Win

Emanuel will stop the Transfer Payments to the Settlers and you know the Story on Missing a Third Meal ..

Get your Blowguns Ready if Emanuel Win cuz the Settlers are going to look at your home just like a Walmart..

I will be happy to assist in their relocation.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
"Hey Rosewood!" "You're some kind of Cop".

The Civil war was supposed to be with the Blacks. Low and behold the Marxists squeezed even them so hard they lost them.

So they imported a new Army.
100% SPOT ON!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JD45
Look at what happened in MN. Look at who they vote for.

What happened to all of the Harley ridin' tattooed dudes and released convicted felons that you wouldn't want to mess with? How did they get past you? Didn't they see your "no fear" t-shirt?

I'll tell you what is going to happen. Nothing. There won't be a shot fired and little resistance. China knows all they need from your phone, bank, and social media. "My cold dead hands" sounds tough but we can't even get 10 percent of republicans to vote in our primary here.
Voting isnt a good gauge. Most are disgusted with a system that is completely rigged. Hard to get the good working man to line up and vote when the elections are not even remotely secure. I will vote this fall, so Im not referencing myself. Just stating what I here from many friends and folks I speak to daily

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I think most of them are coming for free stuff. If they wanted civil war they would do it in their own country against their own oppressive governments.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
These slapjacks that couldn't make it down south where the living is easy....are going to organize and wipe out the conservatives?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I think most of them are coming for free stuff. If they wanted civil war they would do it in their own country against their own oppressive governments.

The Chinese aren't here for free stuff.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
These slapjacks that couldn't make it down south where the living is easy....are going to organize and wipe out the conservatives?

The organization will be coordinated by the leftists in your own government.

Me

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I have been in charge of men and machinery many times on the fire ground.

You can't get people to pay attention and work together when you all have the same frequency.

Throw in a couple secret squirrel talkaround channels and forget it.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have been in charge of men and machinery many times on the fire ground.

You can't get people to pay attention and work together when you all have the same frequency.

Throw in a couple secret squirrel talkaround channels and forget it.

I guess this contradicts entire recorded military history. You just can not get groups of people to perform a task, even when it's out in the open, never mind something covert.

Me

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 358wsm, 204guy, 16 invisible), 1,940 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,906
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.