Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Cowboys Vs. Aliens is on Netflix this month...

The sequel will be...

ANTIFA + Aliens Vs. White Supremacists...

Y'all ready?
I'm ready to watch NFL w/chipsNdips

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
How many dirt raised hogs should a guy/neighbors have ? Asking for a friend

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=jackmountain]Has anyone considered that “military age” males are also “working age” males. Hanging Sheetrock or framing apartments 7 days a week 12 hrs a day ain’t gonna get done by some 50 year old plus males.
Go right ahead and believe that, I'm not they coming here to take over our country.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
wha?

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TBREW401
But, but, did you watch the hockey, baseball, car race, blah. blah . yes bread and circuses --
more important than all that border stuff

no, I skipped all that crap, and read a book instead. Loaded some .38 Special, went on a wood's hike

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
History is full of examples of vicious motivated hungry people taking over a sedentary well fed lazy population. The Jews under Moses comes to mind, the sack of Rome, the Vikings, the Anglo invasion of North America culminating in the Mexican war and the annexation of the SW United States.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just looking around, a neighbor and I are the only gun owners within blocks. It won't take much to get my neighborhood.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
Just looking around, a neighbor and I are the only gun owners within blocks. It won't take much to get my neighborhood.

kwg
Then you had better be ready on your own and/or join with your armed neighbor to protect your families.

If you do what you've always done, then you will get what you've always got.
Carpe Diem,
bgcatty
NRA Patriot Life Benefactor Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Has anyone considered that “military age” males are also “working age” males. Hanging Sheetrock or framing apartments 7 days a week 12 hrs a day ain’t gonna get done by some 50 year old plus males.

There are some who come here to work but I'd bet most from Pakistan/China/India would never do physical labor work.

All Chinese males have been tracked to one address they report to in the US. Where they are shipped to is unknown at this point.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

kwg
Sorry to hear that, you welcome to move down here in my neighborhood the majority are well-armed gun lovers and most know how to use them if necessary, hope it doesn't come to that.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

kwg

You need THIS

Me

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

kwg
It will be every man for himself, there will be no “organized” resistance. There can’t be.

Our Government knows every thing about us, they have been spying on us for years. If you send a text they know it, if you send an email, they know it, if you make a cell call they know it.

It would be damn near impossible to put together any type of large scale organized resistance using modern day electronic communication.

Without the ability to communicate undetected, We Are on Our Own.

The time is now to organize locally with those you can trust, and only those. In doing so your resistance group will be very small, letting in outsiders will be a death sentence.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102

kwg
It will be every man for himself, there will be no “organized” resistance. There can’t be.

Our Government knows every thing about us, they have been spying on us for years. If you send a text they know it, if you send an email, they know it, if you make a cell call they know it.

It would be damn near impossible to put together any type of large scale organized resistance using modern day electronic communication.

Without the ability to communicate undetected, We Are on Our Own.

The time is now to organize locally with those you can trust, and only those. In doing so your resistance group will be very small, letting in outsiders will be a death sentence.

There's really no reason to be large scale resistance. You're not going to "resist" your way back to 1950. The only thing you can do is survive to the new reality which is not going to look like the old.

Small groups of vetted community holding onto their own area. Pretty much like America prior to the Civil War of 1861. Prior to that the average American had about ZERO exposure or dealings with the federal government, very little with their state government - the local situation was where all the interaction takes place. Law/order/commerce etc. The Civil War was the first time for most Americans that the federal government really touched their life in any meaningful way. Compared to today.

A post American collapse will likely look very similar to that again for those of us alive right now - generations after us, it likely changes.

You'll need community and that community won't be serviced via airport so to speak. It's going to become hyper local. You need to know your area, where you live, where you intend to bug in or out like the back of your hand and how you intend to live in that area because when the balloon goes up - you're not hopping a flight to Jamaica to ride it out - too late.

Me

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The Mexican Nationals that are here and have been doing the work are now demanding more pay, better benefits. Try and hire one to do some work for you and see what you get. Those people coming here and living off government welfare aren't going to want to work for it. We have been put in a terrible place by this administration doing the bidding of Obama destroying our nation "Fundamentally". Those that refuse to see it are doomed to extinction.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
The Mexican Nationals that are here and have been doing the work are now demanding more pay, better benefits. Try and hire one to do some work for you and see what you get. Those people coming here and living off government welfare aren't going to want to work for it. We have been put in a terrible place by this administration doing the bidding of Obama destroying our nation "Fundamentally". Those that refuse to see it are doomed to extinction.
No

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These folk are trained on bases and CIA depots and are better armed and trained than any civilian law enforcement reactionary force and bubba with his wannabe self.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
These folk are trained on bases and CIA depots and are better armed and trained than any civilian law enforcement reactionary force and bubba with his wannabe self.

They are vastly outnumbered and need "cover" 3.7 MILLION square MILES. Good luck.

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think we will hold our on down here in Southern Louisiana. But we will eat anything, so there is an advantage we have.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Teal, thanks- I hadn't heard of secret Chinese police operations in the US.

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Teal, thanks- I hadn't heard of secret Chinese police operations in the US.

More Here

Me

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 35, 5 invisible), 1,535 guests, and 826 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.