T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by muleshoe
The illegals are probably better armed than the average citizen.

I'll bet they are, where they are forming up in the US.

So that's where all the guns and billions of ammo went instead of to the postal workers and dog catchers and irs agents. Gee, who woulda guessed? Only us Conspiracy Realists. whistle

Don't forget the 11million rounds and guns purchased by the VA......

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Shawn Ryan and guest were talking about the invasion. The guest was a former SF too.

They said it was a numbers game for now. Which basically he said they don’t have the numbers yet. When they do, then they hit.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Riverc
The government is not hiding it, only fools can't see what:s happening.I been seeing it for a while now. Going to walmart the invaders are running in packs 4-6 filling a couple of shopping carts with groceries and not a word of english. I don't see many women and kids mostly young men. This is happening all around the country. All I can say is people better wake up this ain't no joke we losing our country fast.

It will be like shooting fish in a barrel..
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Has anyone considered that “military age” males are also “working age” males. Hanging Sheetrock or framing apartments 7 days a week 12 hrs a day ain’t gonna get done by some 50 year old plus males.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Your “replacements” they say.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Has anyone considered that “military age” males are also “working age” males. Hanging Sheetrock or framing apartments 7 days a week 12 hrs a day ain’t gonna get done by some 50 year old plus males.

China isn't sending over "working age sheet rockers". They control EVERYTHING and sending military aged males as sheet rockers doesn't jive. Not in that closed/controlling society which sees males as the preferred child to have.

It would be odd that only sheet rockers and landscapers want a better life. No one in their 50's when they have even less to lose coming across wants to?

Last edited by Teal; 04/09/24.

Me

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
tag

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the communist domestic enemies of America are following the age old mantra of 'before we can rebuild it as it should be, we first have to destroy it utterly'

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is a war on the near horizon over government handouts. Our resident recipients of free stuff aren't real happy to see others now getting free stuff. Sooner or later we are going to max out on the free stuff, then things will get very interesting.

Cut off the funding and let them sort it out. Should be interesting to watch.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
But, but, did you watch the hockey, baseball, car race, blah. blah . yes bread and circuses --
more important than all that border stuff

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by viking
Shawn Ryan and guest were talking about the invasion. The guest was a former SF too.

They said it was a numbers game for now. Which basically he said they don’t have the numbers yet. When they do, then they hit.

Probably Michael Yon. They hate him.
He's exposing all of their evil down there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Maybe I should buy a gun to protect myself?

Your opinion matters.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Look around your neighborhood. Who do you see that could resist even a home invasion? Those hordes coming in have come up in a hard school and will know how to take what they want. There are millions of them to run rampant. Especially with official blessings and officially shackled law enforcement.

That rancher down in Arizona might not have even shot that Mexican trespasser but he's on trial for murder. There reportedly was a shot fired by one of the Mexicans before he fired a warning shot.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
Look around your neighborhood. Who do you see that could resist even a home invasion? Those hordes coming in have come up in a hard school and will know how to take what they want. There are millions of them to run rampant. Especially with official blessings and officially shackled law enforcement.

That rancher down in Arizona might not have even shot that Mexican trespasser but he's on trial for murder. There reportedly was a shot fired by one of the Mexicans before he fired a warning shot.

They're trying to make an example of him to scare anyone from protecting what's theirs.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Your opinion matters.

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Blow Gun

Hahahaha Hahahaha

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Your opinion matters.

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Blow Gun

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Stihl... Or Husky... and what CFM do you recommend?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No we havent considered that because thats NOT what this is. Its na invasion by illegal piles of chit who are being allowed to come here to cause chaos, among other things. These arent workers coming for the american dream.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

There are some who come here to work but I'd bet most from Pakistan/China/India would never do physical labor work.

All Chinese males have been tracked to one address they report to in the US. Where they are shipped to is unknown at this point.

Last edited by ol_mike; 04/09/24.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Cowboys Vs. Aliens is on Netflix this month...

The sequel will be...

ANTIFA + Aliens Vs. White Supremacists...

Y'all ready?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This Civil War has been cooking since O'Bongo...

The only real change now... it that things are about to get hot.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 7mm_Loco, 9 invisible), 1,161 guests, and 723 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,685
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.