-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Russia does not bother me. FedGov bothers me, a lot.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by rlott
When it comes to disinformation, election rigging and regime change the Russians don't and never have held a candle to the US.

Well, I think both sides did a pretty good job at it between the late 50's and the early 80's.

One of Jeff Cooper's Commentaries back in the 1990's(can't recall if it was Cooper or one of his cronies) mentioned meeting a cab driver who had left the USSR and said that western propaganda was more insidious because it was subtle.

The subtlety has definitely fallen away since then.

The US MSM doesnt need to be subtle nowadays. The general populace has been so dumbed down and indoctrinated they swallow any BS the MSM feeds them.

Many people are trained like Dumbassed Dawgs to believe whatever the Puppetmasters want them to, regardless of what people like Trump tell them.

Here are some examples.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I just ask my Representatives what is wrong with being pro Russia when it comes to trade ? That only and nothing more. Why not trade with Russia?

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Also, Putin Puffers generally have an Authoritarian Personality (a personality type characterized by a disposition to treat authority figures with unquestioning obedience and respect) coupled with hearty doses of racism, antisemitism, misogyny, and xenophobia. Add to that brew social isolation and a general inability to thrive in 21st Century America, and you have the mental contortions and reality distortions that make fealty to the likes of Trump and Putin possible.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Eric308
Also, Putin Puffers generally have an Authoritarian Personality (a personality type characterized by a disposition to treat authority figures with unquestioning obedience and respect) coupled with hearty doses of racism, antisemitism, misogyny, and xenophobia. Add to that brew social isolation and a general inability to thrive in 21st Century America, and you have the mental contortions and reality distortions that make fealty to the likes of Trump and Putin possible.

You are ignorant ,unhinged lunatic.

IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by jk16

You are ignorant ,unhinged lunatic.
Hit a little close to home, eh?

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
^^limpdikfaagut^^

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
He’s Joo-ish I believe.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Ill take Putin over pedo joe any day. At least Putin protects his borders, doesnt bow to the homo world and doesnt believe being a Christian makes you a terorrist. Fugg what America is currently

You are exactly who this video made me think of.

It's your hatred of Joey that makes you so easy to manipulate.
^ ^ ^
Such a Smart Boi.

Boosted and all...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Eric uses Burns as a role model. Putin Puffers. WTF? Grow up Eric.

GOA
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Can you do a pull up?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Putin banned drag queen pedophiles stripping for children We all understand why child diddlers like you hate him

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Here's a good a how Russia engages in modern propaganda operations against the US. How they can take a book on disarmament, twist the message to scare paranoid boomers into supporting their goals.

no question about it ..... Fact

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

another Yid Puffer .... exposes itself

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So she wrote the new Jack Ryan series. The one that painted Venezuelas problems were because of their right wing conservative government. I could never give anything written by her serious consideration after that blatent propaganda lie.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Simple question for the few Putin Pufters left here on the Campfire.

Does Orc Land have more or less NATO border than Orc Land had before invading Ukraine?

Puty Boi is a dumb shit dictator but Putin Pufters are even dumber.

Why are you Putin Pufter DumbShits happy about Sweden and Finnland in NATO but whined like lil bitches about Ukraine, that never had any chance of joining NATO?

Last edited by JohnBurns; 04/10/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Simple question for the few Putin Pufters left here on the Campfire.

Does Orc Land have more or less NATO border than Orc Land had before invading Ukraine?

Puty Boi is a dumb shit dictator but Putin Pufters are even dumber.

Why are you Putin Pufter DumbShits happy about Sweden and Finnland in NATO but whined like lil bitches about Ukraine, that never had any chance of joining NATO?
How many bottles of NyQuil can you make disappear?

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yeah, I question who mcbeth works for. His video is doing exactly what he claims Ivan is doing.

I’ve watched a few of his videos in the past, then I unsubscribed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jorgeI
And yet another gross generalization. I thought we had enough, but I guess not..

Ok Boomer.

Thanks for proving my point, you're almost as easy to ridicule as ribka...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 62 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,477,994
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.