Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by MMM
Man all you old hardlegs have drank the KoolAid on Caitlyn Clark. Do you actually watch womens basketball?

Amazing talent, hardly. She is a fair 3-point shooter, OK, I guess. In fact she was 55th in womens college basketball 3-point FG percentage this season. And #203 in career 3-point percentage. She is strictly a volume proposition. Throw up a ton of shots and some of them will go in. But not among the best in the game. Nowhere near.

Otherwise you really can't call her a basketball player at all. She is a volume shooter, is all.

She does not handle the ball well and is frequently very careless with it, opponents steal the ball away from her fairly easily. A fair amount of her offensive production comes from being allowed to push off and shove defensive players whenever she wants, to get open. If she were called for her push-offs she would have fouled out by halftime of most of her games the last two seasons.

Expects a foul to be called every time she touches the ball and does not get a basket.

Is a non-presence on defense and hardly ever goes hard after a rebound or boxes anybody out, the only times she gets a rebound is if the ball bounces directly onto her hands.

Yes, she will make millions from the game, due to all the sheep swallowing the media hype.

Much was made of her passing Pete Maravich's all-time scoring record. What she did does not in any way, shape, form or fashion compare to what Pistol Pete accomplished. She does share a record with him though - number of national championships she led her team to, ZERO. FOr all the big points they poured into the basket, the holes in the rest of their game ultimately did their teams fairly little good in terms of a championship.

"Generational talent," "Amazing player," PLEASE.

Very hard to argue with any of that.
Until you add the assists which make her contribution over 50% of the team output. Toss in a few rebounds...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MMM
Man all you old hardlegs have drank the KoolAid on Caitlyn Clark. Do you actually watch womens basketball?

Amazing talent, hardly. She is a fair 3-point shooter, OK, I guess. In fact she was 55th in womens college basketball 3-point FG percentage this season. And #203 in career 3-point percentage. She is strictly a volume proposition. Throw up a ton of shots and some of them will go in. But not among the best in the game. Nowhere near.

Otherwise you really can't call her a basketball player at all. She is a volume shooter, is all.

She does not handle the ball well and is frequently very careless with it, opponents steal the ball away from her fairly easily. A fair amount of her offensive production comes from being allowed to push off and shove defensive players whenever she wants, to get open. If she were called for her push-offs she would have fouled out by halftime of most of her games the last two seasons.

Expects a foul to be called every time she touches the ball and does not get a basket.

Is a non-presence on defense and hardly ever goes hard after a rebound or boxes anybody out, the only times she gets a rebound is if the ball bounces directly onto her hands.

Yes, she will make millions from the game, due to all the sheep swallowing the media hype.

Much was made of her passing Pete Maravich's all-time scoring record. What she did does not in any way, shape, form or fashion compare to what Pistol Pete accomplished. She does share a record with him though - number of national championships she led her team to, ZERO. FOr all the big points they poured into the basket, the holes in the rest of their game ultimately did their teams fairly little good in terms of a championship.

you seem bitter. LOL

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Originally Posted by steve4102
She’s a he

I have noticed a disturbing trend here lately. There seems to be an increasing number of forum members who only come on here to find something or someone to hate, or at a minimum, to denigrate the accomplishments of someone.
It's as if there's a permanent chip on their shoulder.

Yep, and Steve4102 is a tool.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by shrapnel
You can put me with the other 350,000,000 Americans that didn’t watch her…
Well thanks a lot for not supporting an exceptional WHITE athlete.

So you think she cares about anything you or I do?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MMM

Much was made of her passing Pete Maravich's all-time scoring record. What she did does not in any way, shape, form or fashion compare to what Pistol Pete accomplished.
You seem to be channeling Sheryl Swoopes.She also lied about Caitlin Clark's accomplishments.

Swoopes falsely claimed that Clark has played for 5 years and averaged 40 shots per game.Unfortunately for Swoopes many social media users proved she was a liar based upon actual statistics.

Clark has played for 4 years and she averaged 18.7 shots per game.

Maravitch averaged 44 shots per game.So the actual statistics have proven that you're a liar,as well as Swoopes.LOL

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by MMM

Much was made of her passing Pete Maravich's all-time scoring record. What she did does not in any way, shape, form or fashion compare to what Pistol Pete accomplished.
You seem to be channeling Sheryl Swoopes.She also lied about Caitlin Clark's accomplishments.

Swoopes falsely claimed that Clark has played for 5 years and averaged 40 shots per game.Unfortunately for Swoopes many social media users proved she was a liar based upon actual statistics.

Clark has played for 4 years and she averaged 18.7 shots per game.

Maravitch averaged 44 shots per game.So the actual statistics have proven that you're a liar,as well as Swoopes.LOL

I was thinking the same thing. Either that or he’s a butthurt LSU Fan. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MMM

Yep, the millions of fans, the Olympic team, and all the pundits, WNBA team owners and coaches all have it wrong. No way Clark is a Number One draft choice...

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
You can put me with the other 350,000,000 Americans that didn’t watch her…
Well thanks a lot for not supporting an exceptional WHITE athlete.

So you think she cares about anything you or I do?
Why wouldn't she care?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'm all in on anyone who is NOT all tatted up!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She ain't no nappy headed ho.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
A class Lady.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Her defense is pretty bad. Maybe her coach told her to conserve her energy and just play offense, but she doesn't try hard on defense or rebounds.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by MMM

you seem bitter. LOL
He must have been wacking his pud over her and blistered himself.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who the heck are Caitlin Clark and why would someone I don't even know named Jason Whitlock respond?

Never heard of either of them.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by martentrapper
I'm all in on anyone who is NOT all tatted up!
This especially on the steals as it wasn’t in her dna (wrong color skin)

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by slm9s
Her defense is pretty bad. Maybe her coach told her to conserve her energy and just play offense, but she doesn't try hard on defense or rebounds.

True. She didn't try hard on rebounds, in fact Iowa could hardly get a defensive rebound the whole game.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Who the heck are Caitlin Clark and why would someone I don't even know named Jason Whitlock respond?

Never heard of either of them.

Are you a boomer? Do I need to get off your lawn??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,486
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.