-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When Trump gets back in office he will open the Keystone XL pipeline, and I believe the capacity from Alberta to the USA is 830,000 barrels of oil per day.

That should bring down the price of oil for our American friends, create a lot of great paying jobs on both sides of the border as well as cut Venezuela out of the picture, and end the risk of a major potential oil spill by transporting oil in tankers.

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/12/24.

KB

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Has the OP ever worked in the Oil Industry, if not what he has to say is of little relevance.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by KillerBee
When Trump gets back in office he will open the Keystone XL pipeline, and I believe the capacity from Alberta to the USA is 830,000 barrels of oil per day.

That should bring down the price of oil for our American friends, create a lot of great paying jobs on both sides of the border as well as cut Venezuela out of the picture, and end the risk of a major potential oil spill by transporting oil in tankers.

We’re dealing with Psychopaths on both sides of the Boarder

Don’t try and tell US what Common Sense Is..

These people don’t even know what Sex they Are ..

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Truth. And reducing the risk of oil spills and fires in train derailment incidents.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange

Well, there is that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by akrange

I hear you, scary times akrange, it would make for a good Twilight Zone episode.

I did some quick math, and that is 295,480,000 barrels per year.

KB

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
You guys do know that Keystone was a way to transport oil, not to produce oil? Oil that would have travelled through the new pipeline is simply being shipped by other sources such as trains. Plus, it was 830,000 barrels a day, or less than 1% of total world production.

Call me crazy, but I don’t believe a Canadian Company should be allowed to use US laws to take land from Americans citizens using eminent domain to ship refined oil to foreign countries. I mean, allowing foreign countries to take land from US citizens is about as communistic as you can possibly get. But you guys support US citizens being forced to sell their land to foreign governments. Simply amazing.

Btw. The reason we had to take oil from the reserves is oil production PLUMMETED under Trump in his last year. So there is that.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
We could transfer it cleanly with a pipeline, but libs want to use trains, trucks, and ships instead. Hypocrites.

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by killerv
We could transfer it cleanly with a pipeline, but libs want to use trains, trucks, and ships instead. Hypocrites.

Cleanly?

https://amp.kansascity.com/news/state/kansas/article281253373.html

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Call me crazy, but I don’t believe a Canadian Company should be allowed to use US laws to take land from Americans citizens using eminent domain to ship refined oil to foreign countries. I mean, allowing foreign countries to take land from US citizens is about as communistic as you can possibly get. But you guys support US citizens being forced to sell their land to foreign governments. Simply amazing.

You're a DOLT, just like Joe "Pedo" Biden. The Keystone pipeline crosses a corner of my county and there's cattle grazing over the pipeline right now. Nobody had their land "taken" from them.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Oil production is up because of increased drilling and fracking on private ground,despite Biden s virtually shiutting down all expiration or production on public land in addition to offshore. Reason prices remain high, Biden inflation and increased demand,to say nothing of Biden’d chocking of the supply line.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
He admits that he knows GOP voters don’t understand oil production is at an all time high.

“No Republican knows that oil production under Biden is higher than ever. But Jill Stein’s people do. … Stein is furious about the oil drilling. The college kids are furious about it. The more exposure these [third-party candidates] get, the better it is for us.”

https://newrepublic.com/article/180617/steve-bannon-trump-lies-biden-jill-stein

Standard dumfuk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You guys do know that Keystone was a way to transport oil, not to produce oil? Oil that would have travelled through the new pipeline is simply being shipped by other sources such as trains. Plus, it was 830,000 barrels a day, or less than 1% of total world production.

Btw. The reason we had to take oil from the reserves is oil production PLUMMETED under Trump in his last year. So there is that.

Move to Rusdia, you ignant [bleep].

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So I assume by your comment that you are all in favor of another Deepwater Horizon Explosion where eleven of the 126 workers on the rig were killed and, over the following 87 days, an estimated 3.19 million barrels (~134 million gallons) of oil spilled into the Gulf (4.0 million barrels minus 810,000 barrels of collected oil)

Or Perhaps another Exxon Valdez where the Exxon Valdez oil slick covered 1,300 miles of coastline and killed hundreds of thousands of seabirds, otters, seals, and whales.

You sound like a great environmentalist to me 🤣

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/12/24.

KB

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Oil production is up because of increased drilling and fracking on private ground,despite Biden s virtually shiutting down all expiration or production on public land in addition to offshore. Reason prices remain high, Biden inflation and increased demand,to say nothing of Biden’d chocking of the supply line.

Bidens administration issued more drilling permits in his first year than Trump did in his first year. That is a fact.

Last edited by jetjockey; 04/12/24.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Biden jumped through his ass to get production up because his green BS drove fuel prices through the roof, and it fed into massive overall inflation.

Biden had to do it in attempt to let the Dems hold on to power. Biden is no friend of the fossil fuel industry.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
One of Biden's mistakes regarding energy.....

"They just yanked those leases," Sullivan said. "But now we're going to get ready for the next lease sale. Give me a break. Who the hell in their right mind would invest money in a lease sale when they just watched the first lease sale get yanked?"

https://www.ijpr.org/npr-news/2023-...riticism-as-willow-project-moves-forward

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Biden drained off half the strategic petroleum reserves to try to lower fuel prices, and he still hasn't replaced it.

Think I'm lying, check the 5YR tab on this graph,

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_ending_stocks_of_crude_oil_in_the_strategic_petroleum_reserve

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Biden drained off half the strategic petroleum reserves to try to lower fuel prices, and he still hasn't replaced it.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_ending_stocks_of_crude_oil_in_the_strategic_petroleum_reserve

Because oil production plummeted under Trump in 2020, and when demand returned, production wasn’t able to keep up. Had production not plummeted under Trump, we wouldn’t have had that issue.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Because oil production plummeted under Trump in 2020, and when demand returned, production wasn’t able to keep up. Had production not plummeted under Trump, we wouldn’t have had that issue.

Production slowed to meet demand and keep it profitable. Supply/Demand, not politics.

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1941USMC, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 1minute, 57 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,883
Posts18,518,231
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.