Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Do you have anything more recent than 1995?

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hey, here you go troll.

This picture was taken of me 2 years ago while fishing for Sturgeon on the North Saskatchewan River, releasing a baby sturgeon.

I am 62 years old in those picture, and as far as I am concerned I am better looking than you in my 60's than you are now in your late 30's I assume 🤣😂🤣

I have pelicans in my backyard during the summer, while I am sure you have Pink Flamingos in yours, plastic of course lol

GFY

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Same year a little bigger, more of what I was after

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/13/24.

KB

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I wish I was in my 30’s.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by pathfinder76
Hopefully you are successful!

My son killed one with a similar anomaly this week.

Personally I would be doing cartwheels if I shot one like that Non-Typical Stud, congrats to your son smile

Looks like an Alberta Deer to me.

Why you are so angry is beyond me. But my children are just fine. lol.

I’ll happily unblot your comments above by the way.

Dummy, you have a bad memory, remember this (the first post on top) where I congratulated you and your son on the Weird Rack thread look above ??

So again, you are lying about me, you are the angry troll.

Above is what I posted after you originally posted that picture of your son, remember Dummy? You are the angry, troll spreading lies about me.

And I have to say ya, I am way better looking than you even though I am way older than you 🤣😂🤣

So keep fabricating stories and lies, I am happy to prove you wrong each and every time, dummy.

I do not know what your issues are, but if I were you I would run, not walk to the closest psychiatrist and seek help. Seriously!

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/13/24.

KB

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Oh my.

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I think what we are seeing there is what happens if you accidentally mix up medications.

Someone maybe got “Friday” mixed up “Thursday” and then took “Thursday” and “Saturday” at the same time with a soft boiled egg and half slice of toast and some prune juice to get back on track….

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
If that’s the secret to looking that good, well done.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
I think what we are seeing there is what happens if you accidentally mix up medications.

Someone maybe got “Friday” mixed up “Thursday” and then took “Thursday” and “Saturday” at the same time with a soft boiled egg and half slice of toast and some prune juice to get back on track….
We have a handful of those in this place.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
These dumb elk!!! I get to see em every month of the year, from my pillow!!! Just ask jetjockey, drive around in a pickup and shoot em!! Really nothin to it. Anyhow, most folks dream about em, they’re just elk…

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Personally I would be doing cartwheels if I shot one like that Non-Typical Stud, congrats to your son smile

Dummy, you have a bad memory, remember this (the first post on top) where I congratulated you and your son on the Weird Rack thread look above ??

Above is what I posted after you originally posted that picture of your son, remember Dummy? You are the angry, troll spreading lies about me.

And I have to say ya, I am way better looking than you even though I am way older than you 🤣😂🤣

So keep fabricating stories and lies, I am happy to prove you wrong each and every time, dummy.

I do not know what your issues are, but if I were you I would run, not walk to the closest psychiatrist and seek help. Seriously!

I’m not gey, but 76 is sexy as fuuck!!! Especially in recent pics, not 90’s pics. Plus he gets stupid dumb whitetail 👊🏻👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Too funny. The whitetail buck, especially an 8 year old plus buck is a fairly formidable foe. The buck above was being hunted hard by three other guys for the last few years. I didn’t know that until it was all over. Then their confessions and photos came out.

My daughters, shot within yards of my sons two days later hadn’t been seen by any of these guys in person or on camera. They are certainly not stupid.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Too funny. The whitetail buck, especially an 8 year old plus buck is a fairly formidable foe. The buck above was being hunted hard by three other guys for the last few years. I didn’t know that until it was all over. Then their confessions and photos came out.

My daughters, shot within yards of my sons two days later hadn’t been seen by any of these guys in person or on camera. They are certainly not stupid.

Originally Posted by Judman

I’m not gey, but 76 is sexy as fuuck!!! Especially in recent pics, not 90’s pics. Plus he gets stupid dumb whitetail 👊🏻👊🏻

Judman, I am not convinced about you not being gay lol

Do you ladies hunt with bows or just your Bang Sticks?

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/15/24.

KB

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I’m sure it will disappoint you to know that yes, I’ve hunted successfully with a bow.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I’m sure it will disappoint you to know that yes, I’ve hunted successfully with a bow.

Gophers? lol

KB

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
For sure. I have shot lots of gophers with a bow. Bare bow actually.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That’s unpossible

The preferred choice of highly experienced seasoned gopher hunters is the .300 Winchester Magnum

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

That’s unpossible

The preferred choice of highly experienced seasoned gopher hunters is the .300 Winchester Magnum

That's weird I thought the .270 was the go-to for them nasty beasts!

Hey pathfinder76, ever spot and stalk Black Bears with a bow, and are you a betting man?

KB

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
No, but have shot north of 25 spot and stock black bears and been there for double that. Even had a couple of Grizzlies take exception to me inside 20 yards. Thankfully those turned out fine for both of us.

They were scared off by my imposing presence. Or maybe my wafting stench. Not sure which.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I only hunt Black Bears with a Bow, way to easy with a rifle, for my liking. I have killed 2 with my shotgun, no choice in the matter.

I wonder if you have shot a bigger black bear with a rifle than I have killed Spot And Stalk with my bow. Feel free to post a picture of your biggest, I will be happy to reciprocate?

Kidding aside, I do believe that you are an excellent Hunter, and more importantly a very good father. The photos of you and your children are great. Children who have fathers who hunt and teach them are lucky.

I only started big game hunting seriously in my 30's I moved out west to do just that, it's been a hell of a lot of fun.

I taught myself, without guidance, my father was a dedicated bird hunter.

KB

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
This old man was over 20 years old. One of a few big ones. I Hunted him for several years. Keep in mind, these are extreme south Southern Alberta bears.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,541 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,268
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.