Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
When I got Lyme and Hashimotos in '14 I researched like crazy for anything that would help...thought I was dying. And maybe I was. I stuck with LDN after a trial I paid to get in. Low Dose Naltrexone, I felt at the time, helped calm and reset my immune system. Regardless....

I ran across a doctor name Dr Burton Berkson in my research. I just clicked an old bookmark and I found out he had passed away 3/4/24 in Las Cruces, NM. He had a practice there, Integrative Medicine Center .

Through the years, depending on where you read about him, he was either a quack or a savior. He used Alpha Lipoic Acid in his treatment to heal terminal liver disease, pancreatic cancer, and numerous other disease.

Dr Berkson Interview

His is an interesting story. Im not sure what to think, quack or genius? I do think there are doctors out there that hit on something and the establishment tries to shut them down for numerous reasons, mainly $$$$.

Anyone else heard of him, whether from the NM area or not?

"DR. BERKSON: I was a resident in internal medicine in a teaching hospital in Cleveland Ohio, and one day the chief of medicine came by and said, I am very upset with you.” And I said “Why?”. (I thought he was kidding.) And he said, “You have no deaths on your service. Most people have seen several deaths by now and you haven't seen any.” And I told him that I really try to keep people alive. He said, “It’s very unusual. I’m going to give you two people who will surely die. They have acute and fulminant liver disease. They ate poisonous mushrooms, and the expert on liver disease said we cannot get a transplant for them, and nothing can save them. So I want you to go upstairs, watch them die, take notes and present this to grand medical rounds.”

And I went upstairs and I looked at these two very sick people. And as a medical doctor, especially in internal medicine, you're supposed to follow the orders of the chief, just like a private would follow the orders of a sergeant. But I had six years of education above my medical training, for a masters and a PhD in microbiology and cell biology, and I was always looking for new things. So I called Washington and spoke to the head of the National Institutes of Health in Internal Medicine, Dr. Fred Bartter, and I asked him, “Is there anything in the world that he knew of that might regenerate a liver?” And he said he was studying alpha lipoic acid because he knew it would reverse diabetic neuropathy and other complications of diabetes. But when he gave it to people, it seemed to regenerate their organs. It seemed to stimulate their stem cells and to start growing and regenerating new organ tissue.

He sent the lipoic acid to me. I picked it up at the Cleveland airport about three hours later. The commercial pilot handed it to me. I ran back to the hospital and injected it into these two people for a period of two weeks. And in two weeks, they regenerated their livers fully. And they’re still alive and well, in their 80s, thirty some years later."

GB4

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
"DR. BERKSON: Well, I can give you a specific story. A woman from the San Francisco area was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and metastases to her liver. She went to a large university medical center. They told her that nothing could be done. But she had a friend who was a biologist who had read some of my work. And she and her friend flew out to New Mexico (where Dr. Berkson practices), and her friend actually had to help her walk into the office, she was so weak and cachectic – (NOTE: Cachexia is a condition of starvation, often associated with cancer.) We started her on intravenous alpha lipoic acid four days a week, and I also gave her low dose naltrexone, which modulates the immune system (at bedtime). I saw her first in December.

By May, there was no sign of cancer. The tumor in the pancreas was gone, and the metasteses in the liver had disappeared. This will be appearing in an upcoming publication in Integrative Cancer Therapies in the next several months."

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I've often believed there are treatments out there to help,but big farma holds it back.
Maybe I'm in a small percentile that thinks this way,but we've thrown billions at it .

Are these drugs hard to come by,shortages ?

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
In my opinion big pharma and big food is two ends of the same snake. Neither one want us to be healthy

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rong
Are these drugs hard to come by,shortages ?

ALA, nope. Big pharma cant make money on it though.

IC B2

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Irving_D
In my opinion big pharma and big food is two ends of the same snake. Neither one want us to be healthy

Agreed!!

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm thinking the cures for cancer will be released by mid 2025 thanks to Trump.

It is my understanding that R- ALA is the most effective oral form.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
That could help millions of people,fingers crossed that it does.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Irving_D

Absolutely,look how big people are here compaired to the rest of the world.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
@OP, I hope you are doing better. I have not previously heard of the Doctor that you referred. However, YES, I believe strongly that there are those factions (Big Pharma, Big Food, Big Gov) who would like to keep average folks sick so they can continue to contribute to profits. The recent scamdemic with government and pharma blocking the use of effective, low cost, over the counter, medications to force the use of new high dollar treatments is only one example.

IC B3

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Doubt Trump will have anything to do with it, but glad youre hopeful.

Not sure about ALA oral form, I never did much research into ALA, but again Berksons stories were interesting to read.

Now LDN I actually participated in a trial. Thats tricky schit. Helps a lot of people....and it calmed my immune system. I had a spot on my left arm, psoriasis, totally went away on LDN. But I stopped after the trial because I was told if I was ever in an accident and the gave me morphine I wouldnt get any relief. That worried me. After stopping LDN the psoriasis came back...on my foot! Eventually it went away, but there was some rebound effect from stopping the LDN.

Worst part with LDN, unless something has changed since I last read about it...cancer patients have to be extremely careful. Wrong dose and it will accelerate cancer growth. And its hard to get the right dose. For drunks and the like I think it was 50-300mg daily. But most disease for modulating the immune system the dose was .25-1.5mg daily.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Orion2000
@OP, I hope you are doing better. I have not previously heard of the Doctor that you referred. However, YES, I believe strongly that there are those factions (Big Pharma, Big Food, Big Gov) who would like to keep average folks sick so they can continue to contribute to profits. The recent scamdemic with government and pharma blocking the use of effective, low cost, over the counter, medications to force the use of new high dollar treatments is only one example.

Agreed, and thanks. I still have setbacks, but for the most part Lyme and Hashimotos is managed. I actually dont take anything anymore for Lyme, unless its a huge flare my doc doesnt attribute to Hashimotos. Then ill get a course of abx and usually helps.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rong
That could help millions of people,fingers crossed that it does.

The only way either ALA or LDN can help is if doctors prescribe it. A person would have to go out of their way to find such a doc. When I did LDN the only way I found a doc , even though I did the trial, was lists of docs compiled on fb groups and one certain forum that would treat and prescribe off label. And none took my insurance. That killed me financially at the time. But do you want to live or at least have a somewhat normal life? Most I used to talk to on certain groups had no choice but to suffer due to not having docs close enough willing to think outside the box or rock the boat otherwise. Face it, these types of docs stand a chance at losing their livelihood if their licenses were stripped.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big pharma has a financial interest in placing as many people on their drugs,rather than curing them.

Forty million people,here in the USA,are on statins.

Studies conducted on these drugs illustrated that patients placed on statins for five years,have experienced a 10% reduction in the incident of a cardio-vascular event.

A study that was conducted in Sweden,the results of which were released a few years ago,proved that elderly patients,age 70-88, placed on a regimen of 200 mg of Coenzyme Q10 and 200 mc of selenium for four years,experienced a 50% reduction in cardiovascular death.

Subsequent follow ups of these patients revealed they still had protection from death due to cardiovascular events for more than 12 years after the supplementation stopped.

Here is a link to many of Dr. Berkson's videos.

Dr.Burton Berkson's Videos

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Research Doctor Stanislaw Burzynski. He's near Houston Texas and has cured many patients no thanks to big pharma and the FDA.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't know much, not sure what I believe.

Do know what I've seen (and heard) from the medical community over the last
4 years.

Masks won't work.
Wear masks.
Masks mandatory.
Wear 2 masks.
Mask not necessary.

Now UPMC has signs recommending them!
Right now.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

4 years.

Masks won't work.
Wear masks.
Masks mandatory.
Wear 2 masks.
Mask not necessary.

Right now.

Look up Jerome Adams. Surgeon General under Trump. He opened the Covid 19 dialog by pointing out that the CDC had conducted 10 large scale research projects on the efficacy of paper masks to prevent the spread of airborne illnesses from 1960 to-date. All 10 studies showed ZERO benefits to wearing a paper mask to mitigate spread of airborne illnesses. He spoke the truth. Unfortunately, the truth is not what the Swamp wanted the sheeple to hear. Adams was sidelined and kept under wraps for the remainder of Trump's presidency. Replaced by Fauci the rat as primary Covid spokesman for the Swamp...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Orion2000

4 years.

Masks won't work.
Wear masks.
Masks mandatory.
Wear 2 masks.
Mask not necessary.

Right now.

Look up Jerome Adams. Surgeon General under Trump. He opened the Covid 19 dialog by pointing out that the CDC had conducted 10 large scale research projects on the efficacy of paper masks to prevent the spread of airborne illnesses from 1960 to-date. All 10 studies showed ZERO benefits to wearing a paper mask to mitigate spread of airborne illnesses. He spoke the truth. Unfortunately, the truth is not what the Swamp wanted the sheeple to hear. Adams was sidelined and kept under wraps for the remainder of Trump's presidency. Replaced by Fauci the rat as primary Covid spokesman for the Swamp...

They are no fugging good....and are banking on you forgetting.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

4 years.

Masks won't work.
Wear masks.
Masks mandatory.
Wear 2 masks.
Mask not necessary.

Right now.

There were 11 or 12 existing studies on masks prior to C19.
They all showed that masks did little to nothing to stop the spread of flu, but we're promptly ignored when Covid hit.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Another Jag prediction!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

131 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 300_savage, 17CalFan, 280shooter, 19 invisible), 1,370 guests, and 1,072 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,994
Posts18,481,126
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.