-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
US, Israel, and ???? Against China, Russia, Iran, and ???

Has is already started? Who are players beyond those mentioned above? Europe is too weak to be much of a player. What about the rest of the mid east?.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
For sure the players are lining up.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
Being an enemy of the USA is dangerous. Being an ally of the USA is often Fatal. Once you have outlived your usefulness, we will abandon you. The world is ready to go in a different direction.

It doesn't matter who gets more votes, It matters who counts the votes.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Yes

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
No.

But you be sure to vote for the kindly old men north of Richmond that prevented such an event and kept you safe.

You already believe everything that's reported on MSM anymore....so it's no big stretch.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I suppose so. Didn't Trump say we are in the Final Battle?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I've always said the US has been sleep walking into the next world war. Intellectual theft, loss of manufacturing infrastructure, loss of raw material control (especially rare earth minerals), non-hardened infrastructure, depleted petroleum reserves etc. etc.

I don't think we're quite there yet, because I think our adversaries were still expecting some more softening of our capabilities, especially for us to adopt the "all electric" infrastructure that can be easily brought down.

As an example, TX lost a significant portion of its power for 4 days in 2021 and look at the pandemonium that ensued, in an energy diverse state, no less. Imagine that in NY, Chicago, Boston and Detroit simultaneously in the middle of winter. Those people would be eating each other in a matter of days. Our adversaries would win without ever firing a shot. If we don't get our act together, Pearl Harbor will look like a little league game, compared to the next surprise attack.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Anyone who thinks war on n the ME is more worthy of discussion than the civil war we’ve been in the midst of for the past several years REALLY needs to cease his MSM intake COMPLETELY.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Twopatch
Being an enemy of the USA is dangerous. Being an ally of the USA is often Fatal. Once you have outlived your usefulness, we will abandon you. The world is ready to go in a different direction.
No doubt

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
Anyone who thinks war on n the ME is more worthy of discussion than the civil war we’ve been in the midst of for the past several years REALLY needs to cease his MSM intake COMPLETELY.

Undeniable Fact!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
No doubt the US is pretty close to the shooting part of a civil war. But looking back at WWI and WWII, those started with aggression and appeasement. It seems like we are at that stage. What’s different this time is the US is broke, and we would have a tough time building much of an army out of today’s youth. Oh, and things are getting pretty hostile right here in the US. I doubt there is much resolve in the US to get involved in another foreign war.

I expect China to move soon on Taiwan, but I thought they would move in Biden’s first term since they own him.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If every enemy of the USA faced men that had the mindset of "give me liberty or give me death" they'd soon be sorry they were ever born. I have a feeling there is more of that mindset in our nation than we may know. I hope so anyway.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
No doubt the US is pretty close to the shooting part of a civil war. But looking back at WWI and WWII, those started with aggression and appeasement. It seems like we are at that stage. What’s different this time is the US is broke, and we would have a tough time building much of an army out of today’s youth. Oh, and things are getting pretty hostile right here in the US. I doubt there is much resolve in the US to get involved in another foreign war.

I expect China to move soon on Taiwan, but I thought they would move in Biden’s first term since they own him.

Where?

Where are they lined up itching to pull the trigger?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah its started. Israel against all comers. That is how it has always been.

The U.S. are chickenshit liars thanx to Lying Biden.

India , GB, Australia, and Canada MAY help them.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

Yep!

We have been attacked repeatedly and on multiple fronts,
with almost no resistance put up.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Armageddon basically translates into war of or at Megiddo. Its a place in northern Israel. I stood there once as my tour guide pointed out what a nice place it was for Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan to converge on their way to Tel Aviv.

Bb

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
WW3 won't look like 2, the same as 2 didn't look like 1.

"Those that be" evolve and learn. WW3 is basically WW by proxy. Be it Ukraine, Iran/Israel etc - it's about alignment and getting other people to fight to increase your influence. Neither the US/Russia or China really want a peer/peer war as it were. It's easier and less costly to fund other ones. Same as it is, same as it ever was.

Besides - if you send YOUR people to fight and die, they're not home to work and tax to pay for it all. Better off sending the other guy.

Me

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

732 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16Racing, 69 invisible), 2,818 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,844
Posts18,478,277
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.