Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
adanac Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Did anyone order the MK2 MOD1? It seems the CMP has them in pretty limited numbers.

Sorry Trump and Republic Party, you're WRONG! Our war dead are NOT "suckers" and "losers."
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by adanac
Did anyone order the MK2 MOD1? It seems the CMP has them in pretty limited numbers.

Quite the avatar, why did you delete the post where you called Trump a fascist?

24hourcampfire
Hello johnn,

adanac has just replied to a thread you are following in the Mausers and Military Rifles forum of 24hourcampfire.

This post is located at:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19386641#Post19386641

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Re: M1 ammo [by adanac]
We had some cheap ammo around here as well until the fascist Trump China Don anti-American deliberately tanked the US economy when he was "president." Hoping he finally gets the real prison time he deserves.

Please do not reply directly to this email
Preferences · Update profile
Sent by Home at https://www.24hourcampfire.com

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
adanac Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I don't get it. You wish to discuss avatars and political posts and not the topic? I guess we can discuss the political posts people are making here, but I think we need to go to a different part of the forum for that, do we not? Or you can PM me if you have questions about me or my posts. I can share screenshots of other political posts here, including one in the same thread you're referencing, a post you somehow forgot to mention. But, instead, does it not make more sense to stay on topic? That's why we're here.

Last edited by adanac; 04/15/24.

Sorry Trump and Republic Party, you're WRONG! Our war dead are NOT "suckers" and "losers."
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I don't get it. You wish to discuss avatars and political posts and not the topic? I guess we can discuss the political posts people are making here, but I think we need to go to a different part of the forum for that, do we not? Or you can PM me if you have questions about me or my posts. I can share screenshots of other political posts here, including one in the same thread you're referencing, a post you somehow forgot to mention. But, instead, does it not make more sense to stay on topic? That's why we're here.

It was your post not mine that bashed our former president and hopefully the next president.

Then you decided to delete, why the change of heart?

Do you support soros and the Democrats?

Did you reply in the heat of the moment because you couldn't help yourself and quickly realized leftist supporters are not appreciated here?

Do you even live in the USA?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Click on a member's name, Select "View Profile", then click "Ignore User". It works wonders.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B2

adanac Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I'm sorry that this has bothered you so much and that this isn't the pampered safe space you so ardently want it to be. As the forum is FULL of political content it's not clear how you choose which content to be offended by - it seems pretty random. In any case, because political content is permitted here, you may wish to contact the admin and ask them to prohibit ALL political content going forward. It has nothing to do with me; I don't make the rules, I just follow them. If you wish to send me a PM to discuss politics that's great. Otherwise, let's stay on topic, shall we?

Last edited by adanac; 04/16/24.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
GFY

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They're overpriced collector crap.

For the rubes.

You know that, right, Comrade?

GR

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I'm sorry that this has bothered you so much and that this isn't the pampered safe space you so ardently want it to be. As the forum is FULL of political content it's not clear how you choose which content to be offended by - it seems pretty random. In any case, because political content is permitted here, you may wish to contact the admin and ask them to prohibit ALL political content going forward. It has nothing to do with me; I don't make the rules, I just follow them. If you wish to send me a PM to discuss politics that's great. Otherwise, let's stay on topic, shall we?

Cannot PM a newbie, but then you already know that.

adanac Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Garandimal
They're overpriced collector crap.

For the rubes.

You know that, right, Comrade?

GR

Are you referring to the MK2 MOD1/0's? If so, I'm not sure what you mean, Comrade. smile These are 1965 Navy builds from Crane, in storage since then - time capsules - not rifles built up by the CMP like the Experts. There is a whole section in Canfield about them.

I got an WRA with original finish, annealed heal, WRA lockbar sights, WRA trigger group and GHD stock. And the barrels gauge great - mine is 1/1. I was at the South Store last Thursday and all the rifles were gorgeous: many terrific cartouches, almost all rifles with lockbar sights, everything at least Service Grade quality...it was amazing and I hadn't seen anything even remotely like that since the period during Covid when the TMP was putting out really nice rifles, SA-52's, O-66's, pristine or rare IHC's, etc. I will be at the TMP tomorrow when they open to see what they have. May Jeebus help me if there is another amazing GHD cartouche!

Why do you feel collectors think the MK2 MOD1/0's are crap? I haven't seen any one at the CMP forums who shares that view in any of the considerable discussion about them. A lot of the experienced collectors rubes are ordering, often more than one. #ruberifle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]]

Last edited by adanac; 04/16/24.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (17Fan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,382 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,318
Posts18,487,346
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.