Hop To
Page 2,260 of 2,269 1 2 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2268 2269
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by hosfly
https://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/ProtocolsOfZion.pdf The more you know, the better you can understand

Imperial Russian propaganda.

Learn your history, don't just repeat hateful crap.
You probably believe 6 million ,When did they start claiming that number in history books?,how are so many "survivors left?,,LOL Why do they never tell you why they are so persecuted? why an opera house and swimming pool? why is it said they cry out as they strike you? what is the story of the USS Liberty? What is the Prophesy of the "red Heifers"? How many Genders do their Toran/Talmud claim?

I AM AMERICA!
GB1

Whip #19384976 04/14/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
https://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/ProtocolsOfZion.pdf The more you know, the better you can understand

You probably believe 6 million ,When did they start claiming that number in history books?,how are so many "survivors left?,,LOL Why do they never tell you why they are so persecuted? why an opera house and swimming pool? why is it said they cry out as they strike you? what is the story of the USS Liberty? What is the Prophesy of the "red Heifers"? How many Genders do their Toran/Talmud claim?

Oh my Hos, you be askin' the hard questions. Not fair ya know.

Whip #19385005 04/14/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

More hateful crap.

I do believe 6 million. I have to take others' numbers as fact, because I was not there to count and neither were you.

Why not so many survivors?

Who says "they" don't say why "they" are so persecuted?

There are only 2 genders in the Torah and in the Talmud. The 6 or 8 genders crap was propaganda to queer Jewish history and you swallowed it because it fit with your antisemitic confirmation bias.

Et cetera.

Last edited by plumbum; 04/14/24.
IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
More of that Rockefeller public school learning you can't seem to shake.
Many, many documented books and witnesses to what Hosfly posted. Remember, it's the conquerers who write the history.
When it comes to the 6 million liars, oops I mean jews, read some of the books that have banned. Interesting reading. I wonder why they were banned.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
So you have read the Torah and the Talmud.......I think not. Would you like to rent mine?

Whip #19385430 04/14/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19385744 04/14/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19385748 04/14/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

K22 #19385772 04/14/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
More of that Rockefeller public school learning you can't seem to shake.

You have no idea what my education was.

Many, many documented books and witnesses to what Hosfly posted. Remember, it's the conquerers who write the history.
When it comes to the 6 million liars, oops I mean jews, read some of the books that have banned. Interesting reading. I wonder why they were banned.

More books agree with the 6,000,000 number.

And books can be banned when they are false and damaging. Not that I generally support book-banning.

K22 #19385779 04/14/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
So you have read the Torah and the Talmud.......I think not. Would you like to rent mine?

I don't need yours.

Please show us where the Torah lists mutliple genders. I say that it does not. One cannot be expected to prove a negative, so please share where the Torah lists multiple genders.

Also, the Talmud.

Whip #19385934 04/14/24
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Just keep all three eyes closed ,,, its safer that way,, Ive posted several times in the past, links to the one your wringing your hands over,,, dig em out like I do ,K22 does,Jag does,,,, place to start is the world census bureau , It actually showed an increase in the Jewish population during the 2nd World War,, History books as late as the late 60's early 70's never mentioned the 6mill,, do a dig on Gen Patton and his thoughts,, encyclopedia from 40 yrs ago and back have a whole different history in some topics than todays,, as its been said the victors spin the narrative,, repeat a lie loud enough and long enough and people will believe it,, When legend is larger than the truth,print the legend ,, Who owns 80% of printed press and media anyway,,, LOL By the way where does the word "Jewish" come from anyway? does it encompass all tribes of Israel? Who did Jesus call the Synagogue of Satan? The money changers were who again? Like K22 has said, unlearn a bunch of what you have been taught, before you can see what is

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #19385942 04/14/24
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Hint,,, dont rely on the internet for all research,, Like public gov based education its been compromised like all history books in the last 40 years,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #19386144 04/14/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Whip, K22, Hoss, Rain, DMc, NoDak, it seems some kind of psyop or Connect the Dots Clue is what is behind the US Navy officer firing off a ship with a backwards scope.

The boat is the USS John S McCain firstly.

I'm sure Whip and K22 can remember the Q post years ago re "Hands Up" and "Every dog has his day" referring to No Name spoken traitor McLame.

Shortly thereafter the news came out that the No Name traitor had died.

Quite some time after that John Casich was on life TV and let it "sllip" that "they had killed" No Name.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

DID JOHN CUSAK SAY WHAT HE SAID REFERRING TO THE SENATE ACTION GIVING THE GO ON NO NAMES EXECUTION PLAN?

I thought there had been a 30 day warning of No Names day coming. Im hoping someone can post more on this. I'm wondering what may be coming subsequent to this incident with the Navy officer.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...sing-photo-quickly-deletes-amid-mockery/

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/14/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Whip, K22, Hoss, Rain, DMc, NoDak, it seems some kind of psyop or Connect the Dots Clue is what is behind the US Navy officer firing off a ship with a backwards scope.

I'm sure Whip and K22 can remember the Q post years ago re "Hands Up" and "Every dog has his day" referring to No Name spoken traitor McLame.

Quite some time after that John Casick was on life TV and let it "sllip" that "they had killed" No Name.

DID JOHN CUSAK SAY WHAT HE SAID REFERRING TO THE SENATE ACTION GIVING THE GO ON NO NAMES EXECUTION PLAN?

I thought there had been a 30 day warning of No Names day coming. Im hoping someone can post more on this. I'm wondering what may be coming subsequent to this incident with the Navy officer.

I've seen both Cassic and no names daughter Mehgan mention no name being killed. Rightfully so for his past transgressions.

NoDak #19386163 04/14/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by NoDak

Quite some time after that John Casick was on life TV and let it "sllip" that "they had killed" No Name.

I've seen both Cassic and no names daughter Mehgan mention no name being killed. Rightfully so for his past transgressions.

Yes, I totally agree. Actually Casich said "....they put him to death", as if it was a legal judgement being carried out.

The thing is, from what I remember, the Q Drop warning came exactly 30 days to the hour BEFORE No Names death was announced. Grassley was activated. Activated for what? Today Grassley said there should be no abortions.

The question is, do we have a 30 day window before this notification is acted on and what could this psyop act be referring to.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/14/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by NoDak
[quote=jaguartx]Whip, K22, Hoss, Rain, DMc, NoDak, it seems some kind of psyop or Connect the Dots Clue is what is behind the US Navy officer firing off a ship with a backwards scope.

Yes, I totally agree. Actually Casich said "....they put him to death, as if it was a legal judgement being carried out.

The thing is, from what I remember, the Q Drop warning came exactly 30 days to the hour BEFORE No Names death was announced. Grassley was activated. Activated for what? Today Grassley said there should be no abortions.

The question is, do we have a 30 day window before this notification is acted on and what could this psyop act be referring to.

[/quote

Don't know. The same for old man Bush who was buried with a wrinkled flag on his casket, meaning dishonor.

Whip #19386174 04/14/24
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Some may enjoy this. Start about 5 minutes in.

Last edited by NoDak; 04/14/24.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Qbers geeking out.

Can’t make this shít up.

Page 2,260 of 2,269 1 2 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (21, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 63 invisible), 2,586 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,814
Posts18,477,637
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.