Hop To
#19385985 04/14/24
B
bobinpa Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
If I missed it, I apologize and I'll delete this, but why ain't nobody talking about the ATF raid? The one that got Bryan Malinowski killed?

As I said, maybe I missed it, but I didn't think I would have to search for it on this forum. I figured it would be right on top with 20-30 pages behind it.....

I don't know the details. Sadly, I doubt anyone ever will, but with that being said, I think a number of the guys on this site would do the same as Bryan did. I can see myself reacting to my door being smashed in just like the news report said he did.

What would you do?
Why ain't we burning and looting?
Why did all the ATF agents get to go home while Bryan's wife only gets to go to his funeral?

What says the campfire brain trust???

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Is that where they blocked out the guy’s security camera before they executed him?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bobinpa

Simple, the Campfire ain’t black.

Protest maybe, but the Campfire is law abiding, so burning and looting ain’t in the cards.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by bobinpa

Simple, the Campfire ain’t black.

Protest maybe, but the Campfire is law abiding, so burning and looting ain’t in the cards.

Maybe not but when they finally push too far I’ll throw my lot in with the MEN here, cockjockey and his ilk better hide in her basement. On the bright side…cockjockey has a mini-sink that she’s really proud of so she’ll have somewhere to wash her bleeding gash.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Is that where they blocked out the guy’s security camera before they executed him?
Yes. Indicating clear criminal intent.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Yes. Indicating clear criminal intent.

Hush yo’ mouf…our fine ATF would never be so anti-American and sadistic as to murder a citizen in a pre-meditated and callous manner…

But I agree with you completely!

Last edited by AcesNeights; 04/14/24.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Anybody remember the Ken Ballew incident? The BATF's first attempted (?) murder? People remember Waco and Ruby Ridge buy you never seen to hear about Ken Ballew.

PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Anybody remember the Ken Ballew incident? The BATF's first attempted (?) murder? People remember Waco and Ruby Ridge buy you never seen to hear about Ken Ballew.

PJ

Interesting. Don't think I've ever heard that name.
May be because I was 2 when that happened.
Change the dates by 25-50 years and it would be almost normal.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
While those raided weren't harmed, three guys who set up at a local flea market have been visited by BATF in the last year. In one instance they seized 500+ of his guns, took them over a year to return them. Others were threatened with hefty fines and jail time for selling without an FFL. Big brother is watching and active, in this instance they're looking for the source(s) of handguns involved in Chicago crime.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

PJ
Is that the one where the ATF raided a man's home because they thought he was making hand grenades (actually prop hand grenades), and the man responded to the breaking in of his door at night (thinking he was a crime victim) with a cap and ball revolver in his hand, and they blew him away?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hawkeye, partly. He was taking a bath and responded to his wife screaming. He was shot in the head and lived the rest of his life disabled. He had a cast iron practice grenade he used as a paper weight. Some punk kid ratted him out because he was in trouble. 14 years old I think. Ballew committed no crime.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N

PJ

Yep. IIRC He had a cap and ball revolver too.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (06hunter59, 1234, 160user, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,223 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,919
Posts18,479,718
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.