Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 25 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Proverbs, 1:7

Whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into fiery hell” (Matthew 5:22c).

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
That's an interesting theology you have. You're saved so you can be a dick and it doesn't matter. That might work on the internet, but if this is how you behave in real life, and some point I suspect your mouth will write a check your body can't cash, and Jesus won't be there to save you.

Flatter yourself, random irrelevant internet atheist with nothing new to add, to think your random irrelevant internet opinion matters........

I wouldn't expect you to even remotely understand any of this. You haven't in the past, you don't now, and it's highly doubtful you will in the future. It's far deeper than your vast "superior intellect" can possibly grasp.

And if you want to try cashing MY check, then step right up and giver your level best......

A good example of the argument from emotion. Well done.

There you go again, thinking someone like me cares about the opinion of a random godless heathen.

Well done, or something.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antlers
As we’ve clearly seen, the most active atheists here are not honest about the REAL reason that they deny the existence of God. The motivation for their disbelief…as we’ve clearly seen…has nothing to do with evidence or science or logic or reason, or truth.

“It isn’t just that I don’t believe in God and, naturally, hope that I’m right in my belief. It’s that I hope there is no God…! I don’t want there to be a God; I don’t want the universe to be like that. - Thomas Nagel, renowned philosopher and atheist

At least Thomas Nagel is honest about it.

Want is irrelevant.

Either the evidence is there or it's not.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by DBT
That's an interesting theology you have. You're saved so you can be a dick and it doesn't matter. That might work on the internet, but if this is how you behave in real life, and some point I suspect your mouth will write a check your body can't cash, and Jesus won't be there to save you.

Flatter yourself, random irrelevant internet atheist with nothing new to add, to think your random irrelevant internet opinion matters........

I wouldn't expect you to even remotely understand any of this. You haven't in the past, you don't now, and it's highly doubtful you will in the future. It's far deeper than your vast "superior intellect" can possibly grasp.

And if you want to try cashing MY check, then step right up and giver your level best......

There you go again, thinking someone like me cares about the opinion of a random godless heathen.

Well done, or something.

You keep responding, and seem to get rather emotional about it. Tell yourself you don't care all you like, but you do.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lol

Coming from an atheist whose entire position on these matters is clearly emotional and volitional. And nothing else. Period. You keep telling yourself (and us) that’s it’s about “evidence” all you like, but it’s clearly not about “evidence” with you. You’ve made that abundantly clear.

lol some more

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

Well done, or something.

You keep responding, and seem to get rather emotional about it. Tell yourself you don't care all you like, but you do.

Your passive aggressiveness isn't fooling anyone.

When ya coming to cash my check?

Lol........

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by DBT

Well done, or something.

Lol........

I like how you consider helpful advise as a threat. Heed it or not. The decision and eventual results are on you.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
lol

Coming from an atheist whose entire position on these matters is clearly emotional and volitional. And nothing else. Period. You keep telling yourself (and us) that’s it’s about “evidence” all you like, but it’s clearly not about “evidence” with you. You’ve made that abundantly clear.

lol some more

Think of all the hoops you're jumping through to try and appear objective. Hastings' is more objective, he's honest about the contradictions between the various authors. But if you were truly objective, and took the text at face value, you'd end up where Ring Man is.

Ring Man might be wrong, but at least he's consistent.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
As we’ve clearly seen, the most active atheists here are not honest about the REAL reason that they deny the existence of God. The motivation for their disbelief…as we’ve clearly seen…has nothing to do with evidence or science or logic or reason, or truth.

“It isn’t just that I don’t believe in God and, naturally, hope that I’m right in my belief. It’s that I hope there is no God…! I don’t want there to be a God; I don’t want the universe to be like that. - Thomas Nagel, renowned philosopher and atheist

At least Thomas Nagel is honest about it.
Mind reading again

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Mind reading again
EVIDENCE. Crystal clear evidence.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Mind reading again
EVIDENCE. Crystal clear evidence.

All of your alleged lines of "evidence" end in logical fallacies.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

Well done, or something.

Lol........

I like how you consider helpful advise as a threat. Heed it or not. The decision and eventual results are on you.

Atheists standing atop their moral molehill blubbering on and on about hurt feelings.

priceless.......

As far as I'm concerned athiests are in good company with communists, liberal democrats, and pedophiles; and deserve all the respect that position commands.

I'm glad there's a rule for getting into Heaven, it keeps the human garbage out.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by DBT

Well done, or something.

Lol........

Atheists standing atop their moral molehill blubbering on and on about hurt feelings.

priceless.......

As far as I'm concerned athiests are in good company with communists, liberal democrats, and pedophiles; and deserve all the respect that position commands.

I'm glad there's a rule for getting into Heaven, it keeps the human garbage out.

Most Christians are good people. Of all the Christian's I've debated, none are as lacking in civility as you. If this is who you really are, and I hope it's not, you belong in the same category as a Muslim Extremists.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This has not been my life experience. They are just people, in a way like Muslims, in that if they see you as not of the same faith/Denomination, there is no sin in screwing you over. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by milespatton
This has not been my life experience. They are just people, in a way like Muslims, in that if they see you as not of the same faith/Denomination, there is no sin in screwing you over. miles

Yes, most people are good people, or at least a good as circumstances allow. I live in a diverse area. Pick a country, race, color, creed, religion, you can find them here. Sure they all have their knuckleheads, some more then others, but with a little civility and respect it's pretty easy to get along with the vast majority of them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In my world, I want to be around people that I trust not to have a "screw you" outlook. Not to say that you cannot try for a better deal, but you start lying for that better deal, I am done with with you. miles

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Should add, out of a bunch of self professed Christians that I know, most are not what I would deem a Christian. A few are. miles

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by milespatton
Should add, out of a bunch of self professed Christians that I know, most are not what I would deem a Christian. A few are. miles
I used to do dispute resolution and settlement negotiations for a major brokerage firm. The more the counter party talked about how religious they were, regardless of the professed religion, the more of a snake they were.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelelope_sniper
Most Christians are good people. Of all the Christian's I've debated, none are as lacking in civility as you. If this is who you really are, and I hope it's not, you belong in the same category as a Muslim Extremists.

Oh stop playing victim, it's pathetic.

A genuine debate on this subject is so far above you it's laughable.

Your's, that cuck from Australia, and a couple others entire premise here has been to convince anyone who dares confess in front of you that God is the Creator and Jesus is the Savior that they are wrong. And you take great offense to your efforts being wholly rejected and/or ridiculed.

Just who the hell do you think you are anyway?

I suspect evil is working overtime through you, and them. Evil is not to be coddled or tolerated. It's OK to hate evil.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Imagine an existance of spending ones life trying to disprove something, and convince others, of something that you don't believe in to begin with lol.

Page 22 of 25 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,110 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,036
Posts18,481,953
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.