Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I wont watch it again.

GB1

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why would anyone with an IQ higher than 3 give a damn what anyone from Hollywood thinks or says?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
Are we just discovering Hollywood liberals don’t like Trump?

Dude, it's frickin' Reacher!!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Well...now we know who will be the next guest on "The View"!

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Who [bleep] cares?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Yet no one calls put Biden for molesting his own daughter or hunter for fu<king his niece

Let's get eric to weigh in on this ^^^^^

Crickets.

LOL
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by troublesome82

“The View” that’s that afternoon sitcom, right?

Mathew 22: 37-39

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by cra1948

It's and evening sitcom. It's like Sex in the City, but the females protagonist are just as crazy, but fat, old, ugly and bitter, and can't get laid.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One more show to put on the do not watch list. Wonder Lee Child (Author of the reacher books) feels about this. It will not help the series.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by cra1948

It's and evening sitcom. It's like Sex in the City, but the females protagonist are just as crazy, but fat, old, ugly and bitter, and can't get laid.
They sleep with each other

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by steve4102
Alan Ritchson, known for his role as the lead character in Amazon Prime Video’s action-thriller series “Reacher,” has unleashed a barrage of criticisms against President Donald Trump.

In a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the actor delivered a scathing critique against President Trump, calling him “a rapist” and “a con man.”

Another one of The Fires Heroes exposed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/another-hollywood-actor-suffers-tds-alan-ritchson-attacks/
Of course everything he said was demonstrably true and would be recognized as such except to those who are weak minded cultists.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that Trump did commit rape? Didn't Joe Biden commit a foriclbe sexual assault on a 22-year-old senate staffer? She made a fresh complaint to the Senate (they buried it) and also told her mother. There was no fresh complaint by Trump's alleged rape victim and no independent, corroborating evidence that they ever met. Why do you give Biden a pass but not Trump?

Tarquin
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Yet no one calls put Biden for molesting his own daughter or hunter for fu<king his niece

Crickets.
Whataboutism. The weakest retort. And I'm no Biden fanboy.

Last edited by Eric308; 04/15/24.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fascinating. Who would have ever thought a Hollywood type would be critical of Trump. Thanks for sharing the earth shattering news.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Crickets.

It's not a weak retort. It highlights your hypocrisy and shows you really don't care about sexual assault by presidents or presidential candidates because if you did you'd hold both to the same standard.

Last edited by Tarquin; 04/15/24.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I heard people saying they liked the series. I'd read some of the books so even though I had NEVER seen an Amazon film I liked I watch 1 1/2 of them before I decided that I was right about EVERYTHING Amazon putting out being crap.

I still pay for Amazon Prime but I don't even glance at any "shows" they produce. I'd like to say I have given up Amazon all together but that would basically hurt more than I'm ready to accept... yet.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Crickets.
Claims of whataboutism are always invoked by people who don’t want something viewed in its proper historical context.

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Crickets.
Claims of whataboutism are always invoked by people who don’t want something viewed in its proper historical context.
You mean the historical context of the unprecedented event of potentially re-electing a deluded narcissist who actively tried to remain in office despite losing an election?

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Crickets.
You mean the historical context of the unprecedented event of potentially re-electing a deluded narcissist who actively tried to remain in office despite losing an election?

He didn't try to remain in office in some nefarious, deluded or illegal manner. That is demonstrably false. What he did was try to delay certification until questions about electoral integrity could be resolved and in fact numerous state electors asked him to do just that because of their concerns about the integrity of the election in their states!

Last edited by Tarquin; 04/15/24.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Crickets.
Deflection is another tired tactic.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, so are goofy avatar photos.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 160user, 222ND, 2003and2013, 163bc, 63 invisible), 2,414 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,790
Posts18,477,303
Members73,943
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.