Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by cs2blue
After our 911, no one was going to try to tell us how to conduct warfare. Yet, Biden wants to try to tell the Israelis how to conduct war with Hamas after the Israel's 911 (10/7 attack) Given the ugliness of that war, and the grief that Biden is taking over it for talking out both sides of his mouth. I cannot find any sympathy for Palestine/ aka Hamas. Without Israel, I do not know what middle eastern country would have the stones to do what they are doing. Israel is in the fight for it's very existence. War is an ugly business even when it goes well!

why did we invade Iraq and Afghanistan after 911. I forgot. please educate us on the justification on invading two sovereign countries thousands of miles away

Cuz Little Bushy and the Bird Hunter’s Handler’s needed something Big to push thru the Patriot Police State Act ..

Worked Like a Charm

Don’t believe Me then why is Section 702 so Important to those Three Counties that Surround the District of Corruption..

It’s Bigly to Them ..

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Switch
[quote=Direct_Drive]'
The Boomers are all conspiracy theories, wag the dog, false flag, war monger, military industrial complex type schitt.
The Millennials and younger don't give a goat puck about any of it.
Meanwhile, the Axis of Evil laughs.
We're pucked

Axis of evil???

Who’s on the neocon axis this week?

Can’t believe boomers are so gullible and believe this nonsense

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
do you think this is a coincident or planed?

P
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
P
So how is this any different than the general liberal stance? Release criminals without bail, no
prosecution for shop lifting etc. No consequences written large.

Elevation is math
Windage is Voodoo
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Biden Administration Reportedly Provided Guidance to Iran in Saturday’s Drone and Missile Strike on Israel

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ation-reportedly-provided-guidance-iran/

F-cking knew it...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
They same bunch of religion of peace on 9/11? Hunt them down everywhere on this globe the moon uranus or mars.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Hamas is the ones with balls, guts, and determination to fight back.

Takes lots of guts to rape and murder noncombatant women and children at gunpoint.

GFY sideways.

Now I know what an ignorant bitch she is. Smash_her_pad.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Inside every Iranian is an American trying to get out.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
After our 911, no one was going to try to tell us how to conduct warfare. Yet, Biden wants to try to tell the Israelis how to conduct war with Hamas after the Israel's 911 (10/7 attack) Given the ugliness of that war, and the grief that Biden is taking over it for talking out both sides of his mouth. I cannot find any sympathy for Palestine/ aka Hamas. Without Israel, I do not know what middle eastern country would have the stones to do what they are doing. Israel is in the fight for it's very existence. War is an ugly business even when it goes well!

If you weren't so ignorant you would know this brush up didn't start October 7. It started over 80 years ago with Zionist massacres of Palestinians. The Jews had their chance to realize a racist apartheid regime keeping half the population in isolated prison camps, with zero rights, was an unworkable dream. Israel is a paper kitten, all bluff. Its air force can bomb defenseless people as long as America replenishes everything. That's it. The IDF is nothing but man bun IT pussies on leave. Jewish control of your own country is what you mistake as "stones." The Jews are cunning cowards, using our money against our interests. Hamas is the ones with balls, guts, and determination to fight back. The IDF left carrying their dead. They don't like to scuff their knees.

80 years ago, who knew???

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
With us paying for both sides....it's a win for our Senators who bought defense stock.
spot on

Yep.

Funny how that happens must just be a coincidence.

Wouldn’t Wanta be labeled a “conspiracy theorist” now… crazy

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by RMiller2
'
I don't know about being like Americans, but it's been said that a majority of Iranians in the cities want to lead a more Western life.
But they are silenced by the mullahs.
I have a friend that was a contractor over there and he said that they are very primitive out in the countryside.
Anything pucked up, "Afghani did it." LOL
For a good foreman, you wanted a Kurd.
Americans tossing Frisbees was a fascination to them. They would come from all over to watch the Ditch Witch work.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
don't let them in , we have too many already.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Or, inside every dictatorship are perfectly fine people suffering unjustly who are called “collateral damage” when the very expensive but highly lucrative missiles fly.

Anybody ignorant enough to equate Iran tossing drones at Israel to Pearl Harbor needs desperately to blow up his TV and stop all MSM propaganda intake post haste.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by persiandog
don't let them in , we have too many already.

Absolutely right and you know full well that’s what our elected are aiming for.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
80 years ago, who knew???

Was that when Hadrian got in that scrap with the Jews, ran them off, and renamed the place Syria Palaestina?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Hamas is the ones with balls, guts, and determination to fight back.

Takes lots of guts to rape and murder noncombatant women and children at gunpoint.

GFY sideways.
Also takes guts to murder innocent women and children waiting for food. I agree, hamas are savages. Israel doesnt get a free pass though. They arent clean in any of this

Last edited by gunchamp; 04/15/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by ribka

why did we invade Iraq and Afghanistan after 911. I forgot. please educate us on the justification on invading two sovereign countries thousands of miles away

Cuz Little Bushy and the Bird Hunter’s Handler’s needed something Big to push thru the Patriot Police State Act ..

Worked Like a Charm

Don’t believe Me then why is Section 702 so Important to those Three Counties that Surround the District of Corruption..

It’s Bigly to Them ..
Spot on!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

Or, inside every dictatorship are perfectly fine people suffering unjustly who are called “collateral damage” when the very expensive but highly lucrative missiles fly.

Anybody ignorant enough to equate Iran tossing drones at Israel to Pearl Harbor needs desperately to blow up his TV and stop all MSM propaganda intake post haste.
Coulndt agree more!!!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Switch
Should The United States have shown "restraint" after Pearl Harbor?
You do realize israel attacked first, right? Irans response was light as to not escalate, stated by many ex-military men. Israel wants to escalate this to the point that we are at war with Iran, then the world. Fugg all of them. Israel can try and defend itself

That means ignoring Iran's involvement and funding of Hamas and the attack last October - when ascribing who shot first.

Why not? Your cool ignoring America's worse involvement guiding, supplying, and funding Israel - forever. Covering its constant crimes against humanity in every world court of justice. Allowing prosecution to proceed might have saved lives - and their sorry ass. America is a castrated eunuch slaving away bankrupting itself to keep that suicidal [bleep] hole full of depraved lunatic savages alive. Why?

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 04/15/24.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 63 invisible), 3,068 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,378
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.