Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://bckonline.com/2024/04/15/br...le-is-pregnant-with-couples-first-child/

BRITTNEY Griner has announced she is expecting a child with her wife Cherelle.

The couple posted a surprise announcement on Instagram, sharing they are three months away from the baby's due date.

Their baby is due in three months

Griner and Cherelle were married in 2019 after Griner's first marriage ended in 2016.

The upcoming birth of their child will be Griner's third child after she had two in her previous marriage.

She had twins with her ex-wife Glory Johnson, a fellow WNBA player, in 2015 but they divorced just a year later.

Griner and Johnson both plead guilty to disorderly conduct charges due to domestic violence issues during their marriage.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
That's a beautiful family.
And below that article- news of all the black women who are pregnant- which will make the world a better place.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You think she injected the sperm himself? I sure do. #she'sahe

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So who's the father? Or has Brittany left the package he was born with surgically intact?

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
So…………which one of them is getting fat? 😳

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Smh

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
If griner is a male why do they allow her/ him in the wnba? Just a simple question.doesn't seem fair to me. You are who you are

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is the one that we traded Russia the arms dealer that "Lord of War" movie was based on - right? We got a bargain!!

Some is Good---More is Better----Too Much is Just Right
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I hear about crap like this, I always wonder what the effects will be on the child.
I forget the name of the book they were pushing some years back, “Sally Has Two Mommies” or “Billy Had Two Daddies” or some kinda chit like that.
They make it sound completely normal, but even a 5 or 6 year old can see that this stuff ain’t normal! Every other kid their age has a Dad and a Mom! Naturally the kids gotta be thinking WTF?”!
I always wonder how much this kid’s gonna be paying some therapist in 20 years, because they grew up in a home that was anything but “normal”.
I realize that it’s all part of the plan. Break down morality, kill the idea that there is a God, the US was founded on slavery, and there’s no such thing as a normal family.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
When I hear about crap like this, I always wonder what the effects will be on the child.
I forget the name of the book they were pushing some years back, “Sally Has Two Mommies” or “Billy Had Two Daddies” or some kinda chit like that.
They make it sound completely normal, but even a 5 or 6 year old can see that this stuff ain’t normal! Every other kid their age has a Dad and a Mom! Naturally the kids gotta be thinking WTF?”!
I always wonder how much this kid’s gonna be paying some therapist in 20 years, because they grew up in a home that was anything but “normal”.
I realize that it’s all part of the plan. Break down morality, kill the idea that there is a God, the US was founded on slavery, and there’s no such thing as a normal family.
Reon

Any breakdown of the trad family can cause ill effects. For one thing, the kids will never have a father.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Reon

There was some movie a while back where the son was the stabilizing factor in the "family" that had 2 "moms".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Griner and Johnson both plead guilty to disorderly conduct charges due to domestic violence issues during their marriage.

Because, as we all know, alphabets are mentally unstable.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sounds like Possum Grinner needs to get a vasectomy! (Apologies to all the possums I've offended!)

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
If griner is a male why do they allow her/ him in the wnba? Just a simple question.doesn't seem fair to me. You are who you are
The WNBA is radically left and woke. It's very corrupt. Of course letting men play isn't fair but that's what they do.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Reon
Their minds will be warped at an early age, should fall under mental child abuse.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by scottf270
You think she injected the sperm himself? I sure do. #she'sahe

The spawn of Satan.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Reon
It was heather has two mommies
If I had a nickel for every time I was called a bigot for pointing out the agenda behind it and where it was going….

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm confused.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder what the going rate for turkey basters is nowadays....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Britney and HIS wife are scammers.

He's all dude, but the world loves him as a girl. They are laughing, all the way to the bank.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1badf350, 12344mag, 16penny, 1936M71, 57 invisible), 2,112 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,026
Posts18,481,740
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.