Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
tdoyka Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
for anybody to know, Scott Ritter, beloved Russian propagandist, is a child sex offender. don't believe me? well here ya go....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2093251/scott-ritter-caught-in-another-sex-sting/

Scott Ritter Caught in ANOTHER Sex Sting
By
Michael Goldfarb
January 14, 2010

I don’t know how Scott Ritter, the former UN weapons inspector and left-wing hero, avoided jail the first time he got caught chatting up an underage girl on the internet (though you can read here the pathetic defense he offered at the time), but he did. Ritter is now a repeat offender. Laura Rozen points to this report from the Pocono Record:

A former chief United Nations weapons inspector is accused of contacting what he thought was a 15-year-old girl in an Internet chat room, engaging in a sexual conversation and showing himself masturbating on a Web camera.
Scott Ritter of Delmar, N.Y., who served as chief U.N. weapons inspector in Iraq from 1991-98 and who was an outspoken critic of the second Bush administration in the run-up to the war in Iraq, is accused of contacting what turned out to be a Barrett Township police officer posing undercover as a teen girl. (Affidavit). […]

According to reports, Ritter was charged in a June 2001 Internet sex sting in New York, but that case was dismissed.
He had been charged with attempted child endangerment after arranging in an online chatroom to meet what he thought was a 16-year-old girl at a Burger King restaurant. The girl turned out to be an undercover policewoman.

Ritter said the criminal charge was a smear campaign in response to his criticizing U.S. policy in the Middle East. …

Our most recent run in with Scott Ritter came early last year when, as part of a group calling itself “Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity,” entered into the debate over the appointment of Chas Freeman to offer his unqualified support for Freeman to serve as the head of the National Intelligence Council. Maybe Freeman will return the favor and use some of his Saudi petro-dollars to post bail for his old friend Scott Ritter.

this piece of schitt is supposedly an American hero? Ritter should be hung, drawn and quartered.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/forme...or-scott-ritter-nabbed-in-teen-sex-sting

Former Chief U.N. Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter Nabbed in Teen Sex Sting
By Joshua Rhett Miller , Fox News
Published January 18, 2010 7:46am EST | Updated May 15, 2015

Former chief United Nations weapons inspector Scott Ritter was arrested in a Pennsylvania sex sting in November on a litany of charges involving a lewd Internet conversation with a person he thought was a 15-year-old girl.

Ritter, 48, allegedly masturbated in front of a Web camera while he was engaged in conversation in an Internet chat room with an undercover cop posing as the teenage girl. He declined to discuss the charges Thursday when reporters visited his New York residence.

"I said there would be no comment," Ritter said, according to the Albany Times Union. "Why don't you guys just go away?"

The chief U.N. weapons inspector in Iraq from 1991-98 and harsh critic of the war in Iraq, Ritter is accused of contacting the "girl" while using the handle "delmarm4fun" last February.

Ritter, of Delmar, N.Y., allegedly told the girl, "Emily," that he was a 44-year-old man from Albany, N.Y., according to an affidavit of probable cause.

• Click here to read the affidavit.

The undercover officer then told Ritter he was a 15-year-old girl from the Poconos region of Pennsylvania, at which point Ritter asked for a picture in addition to one "Emily" had posted on her account, according to the affidavit prepared by Barrett Township Police Det. Ryan Venneman.

Ritter then sent a link to his Web camera and began to masturbate while it was focused on his genitals, according to the affidavit. The former U.N. official then allegedly provided his cell phone number.

"He then continued to masturbate on web cam and he again asked how old I was," the affidavit continued. "He was advised again that I was 15 years old. He said he didn't realize that I was 15 years old and turned off his web camera. He stated that he didn't want to get in trouble."

Ritter then allegedly told the "girl" that he fantasized about having sex with her, to which the officer replied, "guess u turned it off [no problem]."

Ritter then asked the girl if she "want[ed] to see it finish" before reactivating his Web camera and ejaculating, the affidavit read.

• Click here to read the criminal complaint.

The conversation with the girl allegedly took place on Feb. 7, 2009, but the police investigation investigation lasted until November. Ritter was arrested on Nov. 9 and charged with unlawful contact with a minor, criminal use of a communications facility, corruption of minors, indecent exposure, possessing instruments of crime, criminal attempt and criminal solicitation.

Ritter appeared for his preliminary hearing on Dec. 17 and waived the felony charge of unlawful contact with a minor. He remains free on $25,000 bail.

Ritter's attorney, Todd Henry, of Philadelphia, did not return several calls seeking comment Thursday.

Ritter — born William Scott Ritter Jr. — is a former Marine who reportedly met his second wife, Marina, while working as a counterintelligence officer in the former Soviet Union.

"I came to Delmar ... to put roots down, to raise a family and live a normal middle-class American life," Ritter told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution in 2002.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Who has the popcorn?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There are people here who believe that there's a group working to rid the world of perversion and the "globohomo" agenda but then ALSO post and hold out Ritter as an expert to be trusted and listened to. Seems to me that he'd be a target of that group, not a partner.

Me

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Teal
There are people here who believe that there's a group working to rid the world of perversion and the "globohomo" agenda but then ALSO post and hold out Ritter as an expert to be trusted and listened to. Seems to me that he'd be a target of that group, not a partner.

Shhhhh

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Even a perv like Ric Grenell, who served as Trump's Director of National Intelligence, can be right about some things as Ritter is about the Ukraine and Iraq.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Even a perv like Ric Grenell, who served as Trump's Director of National Intelligence, can be right about some things as Ritter is about the Ukraine and Iraq.

Would you allow him to be alone with your daughter?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Who has supported him ? Some mindless cut and paste "expert"? GMAFB

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Would you allow him to be alone with your daughter?
I wouldn't trust either around kids. But Ritter is dead-on about the Ukraine.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Not to say it's not true. But how hard would it be to frame any of us for this and both make us go away AND have 99 percent of people not even ask, and be all in on our prosecution?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Not to say it's not true. But how hard would it be to frame any of us for this and both make us go away AND have 99 percent of people not even ask, and be all in on our prosecution?

There it is...

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Ritter influences many here. And they actually name him.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Anthony Blinken stuck it into the OP and broke it off!

Scott who?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Scott who?

Jags buddy.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I gotta hand it to FJB, he's coming around to reality slowly. Too bad it's cost the lives/limbs of about 1 million Ukrainians and cost the area about 25 million in inhabitants who will never return.

We could have told Russia to take that worthless [bleep] and the Ukraine wouldn't have suffered more than a few hundred dead and we'd have ~$2.50/gal gas.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Scott who?

Jags buddy.

That's fine.

Jags harmless.

Supporting Bidens foreign policy is traitorous.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Hahaha!

Scott who?

Jags buddy.

That's fine.

Jags harmless.

Who supports that in this convo?

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
What do we know that happened and who all was involved? He has not spoken publicly about it at all. He did say that when he was so popular on network news, AIPAC members working in those studios offered him $10,000,000.00 to lie about WMD's. He declined and was no longer invited on those shows or to parties with DC bigshots. Make of that what you will. He added that "those people" tried to destroy his life. Make of that what you will. I do know that his first case records were sealed. But somehow, golly gee?, they were made public. I have watched him heading into court for sentencing - with his wife at his side! That proves she probably procured little girls for his sordid pleasure, right? The same idiots here who cannot acknowledge phenomenal talent in great artists like Linda Ronstadt because she wore a [bleep] flag scarf around her neck sometime late in life, wouldn't recognize a diamond ring in a cow patty, or pull it out. But will swallow every sensational rumor without questioning its veracity or the rumor mongers motivation. The same mentality convicting Trump on trumped up charges. Ritter knows precisely what happened and will happen. You can bet the Jews do too, because it's true.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
" was an outspoken critic of the second Bush administration in the run-up to the war in Iraq"

If he was criticizing Dummy George Bush and the Iraq War, he can't be all bad. That is probably the worst war we have ever had, even a bigger disaster than Vietnam.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
What do we know that happened and who all was involved? He has not spoken publicly about it at all. He did say that when he was so popular on network news, AIPAC members working in those studios offered him $10,000,000.00 to lie about WMD's. He declined and was no longer invited on those shows or to parties with DC bigshots. Make of that what you will. He added that "those people" tried to destroy his life. Make of that what you will. I do know that his first case records were sealed. But somehow, golly gee?, they were made public. I have watched him heading into court for sentencing - with his wife at his side! That proves she probably procured little girls for his sordid pleasure, right? The same idiots here who cannot acknowledge phenomenal talent in great artists like Linda Ronstadt because she wore a [bleep] flag scarf around her neck sometime late in life, wouldn't recognize a diamond ring in a cow patty, or pull it out. But will swallow every sensational rumor without questioning its veracity or the rumor mongers motivation. The same mentality convicting Trump on trumped up charges. Ritter knows precisely what happened and will happen. You can bet the Jews do too, because it's true.

No.

He admitted to it and went to prison.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Scott who?

Jags buddy.

That's fine.

Jags harmless.

Who supports that in this convo?

You mean the OP?

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,388 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,177
Posts18,484,676
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.