Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Let’s be clear. There has been proxy war in Lebanon for years. This is separate and apart from the mess in Gaza and the October 7th stuff. Israel decided recently to up the ante in the proxy war by intentionally hitting an embassy. They made no bones about it and did not even make the pretense of pretending it to be an accident. No, country on earth would tolerate that without some sort of retaliation if able to do so. That is in effect an open declaration of war.

Still Iran’s retaliation was largely ceremonial and from a lot of accounts well coordinated and warned in advance. Iran then took the additional step of saying as far as it is concerned things are even. So, everyone can walk away now and resume the proxy war status quo. If Israel makes another move it will be THEM escalating things, not Iran.

I don’t get all the cheerleaders on here who are cheering on what will at the very least be a war that probably sees us at $200 a barrel oil and at worst is literal Armageddon.

By size alone, Iran is not another baby seal for us to club. This would be a serious war no matter what. Why do some of you seem to froth at the mouth for that? Just the oil thing alone might be enough to push our teetering economy off the ledge. Why do you want that?

Seems some here are either too young, or have forgotten, that Iran has never respected embassies that weren't their own.

And a lot of you are just phuquing stupid.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
One Jerico on Tehran, done deal.

Even superficial consideration of that plan might suggest why the immediate and eternal consequences make it a really bad idea.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Iran is a weak state. They've just given Israel an excuse to take out their constantly failing nuke program, whatever is reachable by air.

They will do that.

We are 100% sure they don't have a nuke, because the second they had a deliverable warhead, there would be a mushroom cloud over tel Aviv. Iran ain't building nukes to get in an arms race they are building nukes to slaughter jews.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Iran is a weak state. They've just given Israel an excuse to take out their constantly failing nuke program, whatever is reachable by air.

They will do that.

We are 100% sure they don't have a nuke, because the second they had a deliverable warhead, there would be a mushroom cloud over tel Aviv. Iran ain't building nukes to get in an arms race they are building nukes to slaughter jews.

Well f' me Tommy....what have you been reading?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
You need a new cock to jump on since Ukraine is a lost cause. Because you are little bitches. Bring some lube.

Odd comment.

It's within the parameters.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

They will do that.

Well f' me Tommy....what have you been reading?

Correction: Smoking!

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Let’s be clear. There has been proxy war in Lebanon for years. This is separate and apart from the mess in Gaza and the October 7th stuff. Israel decided recently to up the ante in the proxy war by intentionally hitting an embassy. They made no bones about it and did not even make the pretense of pretending it to be an accident. No, country on earth would tolerate that without some sort of retaliation if able to do so. That is in effect an open declaration of war.

Still Iran’s retaliation was largely ceremonial and from a lot of accounts well coordinated and warned in advance. Iran then took the additional step of saying as far as it is concerned things are even. So, everyone can walk away now and resume the proxy war status quo. If Israel makes another move it will be THEM escalating things, not Iran.

I don’t get all the cheerleaders on here who are cheering on what will at the very least be a war that probably sees us at $200 a barrel oil and at worst is literal Armageddon.

By size alone, Iran is not another baby seal for us to club. This would be a serious war no matter what. Why do some of you seem to froth at the mouth for that? Just the oil thing alone might be enough to push our teetering economy off the ledge. Why do you want that?

Seems some here are either too young, or have forgotten, that Iran has never respected embassies that weren't their own.

And a lot of you are just phuquing stupid.

You don't know what's happened in the not-so-distant past - so you attack the messenger????
I've watched Iran's actions for decades, and, IMO we are WAY past due for another Crusade.
I give no quarter to anyone whose life goal includes my eradication.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Nice reference!
I f’n hate Pikeys!

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ok...since we need regime change in Syria because Assad is going to allow the wrong pipeline to cross his desert.....and Iran is supporting Syria....Iran wants to nuke all Jews but they can't borrow or buy a bomb....because there are no pipelines in paradise....the US has to pay billions so that the only country that has attacked us in forever (Saudi Arabia) can go on and sponsor their own pipeline to Europe because we blew up Russia's pipeline and Europe doesn't want to buy natural gas at mini bar prices. But the Saudis don't want to nuke the Jews....just Americans.

Oh and NATO.

Any questions?

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
You need a new cock to jump on since Ukraine is a lost cause. Because you are little bitches. Bring some lube.

Odd comment.

I damn sure know what a cuck is though.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by bluefish
Nice reference!
I f’n hate Pikeys!

Shut up and sit down you big bald fugg!

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Our CIA\State Department have been screwing the pooch from the beginning. A little restraint in our imperial economic exploitation would make the world a much more peaceful and stable place."

What makes you think that what the CIA did wasn't deliberate? A book titled, "A Spy Among Friends" about British spy Kim Philby who harmed British and American actions during WW2 made a statement that when we abolished the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) that they had been infiltrated by the communists. When the CIA was formed most of the communists fro.m the OSS were part of the package. It was also brought out that British MI5 and MI6 were also filled with communist, many bought by Philby himself. Philby barely escaped capture and ended up the rest of his life in Russia where it was said he was held in high regard until his death.
If you think the CIA messed, I'm thinking it was on purpose ant NOT due to ignorance.
PJ
I certainly believe that. Brennan(cia) and Comey(fbi) both admit to voting communist.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ok...since we need regime change in Syria because Assad is going to allow the wrong pipeline to cross his desert.....and Iran is supporting Syria....Iran wants to nuke all Jews but they can't borrow or buy a bomb....because there are no pipelines in paradise....the US has to pay billions so that the only country that has attacked us in forever (Saudi Arabia) can go on and sponsor their own pipeline to Europe because we blew up Russia's pipeline and Europe doesn't want to buy natural gas at mini bar prices. But the Saudis don't want to nuke the Jews....just Americans.

Oh and NATO.

Any questions?

Nope. O&G...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Oh and NATO.

Any questions?
Damn it Jim ! Sometimes you amaze me ! Way too much truth there…

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
Why do you suppose JFK was assassinated, he intended to clean house at the CIA. If the Warren report is ever made public, the evidence will point directly to the CIA involvement . I read that Trump ordered Pompeo to do that very thing and Pompeo replied Mr. President we can not do that there would be a revolution of the people. How true I of course do not know, but is it not strange that 60 years after one of the most significant event of our nations history the record can’t be made public.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Why do you suppose JFK was assassinated, he intended to clean house at the CIA. If the Warren report is ever made public, the evidence will point directly to the CIA involvement . I read that Trump ordered Pompeo to do that very thing and Pompeo replied Mr. President we can not do that there would be a revolution of the people. How true I of course do not know, but is it not strange that 60 years after one of the most significant event of our nations history the record can’t be made public.

If I'm learning anything over the last 15 years - the idea that the "people will revolt" idea is vastly over subscribed to. Outside of cancelling an election - I really don't see the people revolting, ever.

They may devolve into a SHTF scenario as the rule of law breaks down but actually revolt before that happens? If not any time in the last 15 years - when?

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
So buy some gold, fill up all of your lawn mower gas cans and stay caught up on John Correia videos. And don’t anyone know youre a 63 year old INCEL

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mohall57

The mob was double crossed....and Monroe had to go also. The Warren Report has been erased. Remember Trump was going to show it to us. Four years later????

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

They will do that.

This post is absolutely ridiculous and you parrot everything the war mongering rinos want you to believe. congrats

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Our Founders gave us a roadmap for Fortress America.

Greedy/power-hungry warmongers have given us Empire America because is suits their purpose/goals.

The ink was barely dry before it started to happen.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,987 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,849
Posts18,478,447
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.