Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
'
And there are idiots on this forum (you know who you are) that get their world news from Scott Ritter.
He has no security clearance, gets no briefings so he doesn't know schitt about anything so he makes schitt up.
He's after clicks, but many are too dumb to figure that out.
And he's a pedo as well.

What could go wrong ?

So you’re saying you consider recipients of briefings from our intel agencies to be MORE trustworthy than someone who investigates without such ties?

Ha brilliant.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
We did find out from the left that Trump is a POS liar and puzzy grabber.

Never seemed to bother them that women have accused Biden and Slick of sexual assault and have accused Slick of rape.

I think Scott's analysis of the Ukraine situation mirrors that of Col MacGregor.

I think it's more disconcerting to me the left has given the Taliban $87 billion in military aid, Iran $80 billion in aid, and Ukraine over $120 billion.

It's also pretty disconcerting the Biden Crime syndicate has had several family members receive millions from Chyna.

No one seems to remember Obama releasing 5 Taliban military officers and sending $5 billion in cash to Qutar. A few of those guys Zero released were later captured on the battlefield. Had they participated in successful actions against US servicemen?

Who spilled the beans on Seal Team six. Is that what resulted in the deaths of many in an out of protocols military helicopter action.

Who illegally sold uranium from Uranium One to our enemies.

BTW, the news on the truth about that and the locations it has turned up in overseas will be coming out.

Who had illegal servers with classified documents and was selling them to Chyna?

Who illegally leased some of our seaports to Chynese CCP businessmen?

Who sold Loral Space and Orbital Science missile guidance technology to Chyna for millions in campaign donations in Chinagate?

Who sold our Silent Propeller technology for submarines to Chyna.

Who released $150 Billion in funds to Iran (to help them build nukes?) and had a Nuclear Treaty that didn't stop them from building ICBMs?

Who gave Billions to N Korea to keep them from building nukes and then when they did, Slick gave them more billions to not build ICBMS.....

Wasn't Bill and Killery molesting kids on Epstein Island and didn't Bill have his own room in Epstein's breeding ranch in NM, tdoyka?

Not justifying Scott but you believe the traitors the Dimocommies have put in office, Tdoyka

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/16/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
My first reaction to big media stories is to assume I am being lied to, until I have a moment to think it out against things I do know to be true.

It's interesting how they protect most pedos but they like to label people who disagree with them, as pedos.

The subject must be top of mind for them. Hmm. Wonder why.

Last edited by mjbgalt; 04/16/24.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by efw
'
And there are idiots on this forum (you know who you are) that get their world news from Scott Ritter.
He has no security clearance, gets no briefings so he doesn't know schitt about anything so he makes schitt up.
He's after clicks, but many are too dumb to figure that out.
And he's a pedo as well.

What could go wrong ?

So you’re saying you consider recipients of briefings from our intel agencies to be MORE trustworthy than someone who investigates without such ties?

Ha brilliant.
'
So you're one of the idiots ?
Gettin your world news from a know-nothing pedo.
Well done.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Seems to me tdoyka that we have a bunch of dimocommies in office financing an illegal alien invasion.

How much money is Chyna kicking back to the Bidens and Piglosi for making their drug trade with the US a success by having open borders?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...exican-ngo-instruct-illegal-aliens-vote/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/shocking-report-us-hid-info-about-covid-public/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...atistics-400000-illegals-flown-directly/

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
My first reaction to big media stories is to assume I am being lied to, until I have a moment to think it out against things I do know to be true.

It's interesting how they protect most pedos but they like to label people who disagree with them, as pedos.

The subject must be top of mind for them. Hmm. Wonder why.

BOOM.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
'
Here's Ritter in occupied Kherson this past January.
Ritter is currently creating materials for the Russian state-owned English-language media company Russia Today (RT) and frequently appears in Russian media.

Maybe he's really pissed off for spending 2-1/2 years of his life in prison for pedophilia and decided to work for Russia?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I dont know who that guy is, but there was a time that 15 and 16 was old enough to wed and bear children. At least he's not trying for prepubescent girls.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I dont know who that guy is, but there was a time that 15 and 16 was old enough to wed and bear children. At least he's not trying for prepubescent girls.

ok. LOL

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The U.S. has an advanced AN/TPY-2 X-band radar stationed at Har Qeren, in the Negev desert. Its mission is to detect Iranian missile launches, and pass targeting data to Israeli Arrow and David’s Sling and U.S. THAAD ABM batteries deployed to protect sensitive Israeli sites, including Dimona and the Nevatim and Ramon air bases.

Iranian missiles struck both Nevatim and Ramon air bases. The best surveillance radar in the world, working in concert with the most sophisticated anti-missile defenses in the world, were impotent in the face of the Iranian attack.

For all those trying to spin yesterday’s events as an Israeli victory, chew on that fact: The best missile defense system in the world could not protect the sites they were tasked with protecting from attacks by Iranian missiles.

Who has deterrence supremacy? It ain’t Israel.

https://www.unz.com/article/despite...ran-did-what-it-planned-to-do-in-israel/

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 04/16/24.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
The U.S. has an advanced AN/TPY-2 X-band radar stationed at Har Qeren, in the Negev desert. Its mission is to detect Iranian missile launches, and pass targeting data to Israeli Arrow and David’s Sling and U.S. THAAD ABM batteries deployed to protect sensitive Israeli sites, including Dimona and the Nevatim and Ramon air bases.

Iranian missiles struck both Nevatim and Ramon air bases. The best surveillance radar in the world, working in concert with the most sophisticated anti-missile defenses in the world, were impotent in the face of the Iranian attack.

For all those trying to spin yesterday’s events as an Israeli victory, chew on that fact: The best missile defense system in the world could not protect the sites they were tasked with protecting from attacks by Iranian missiles.

That’s great, what’s it got to do with Scott Ritter? Did he predict it?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed
What do we know that happened and who all was involved? He has not spoken publicly about it at all. He did say that when he was so popular on network news, AIPAC members working in those studios offered him $10,000,000.00 to lie about WMD's. He declined and was no longer invited on those shows or to parties with DC bigshots. Make of that what you will. He added that "those people" tried to destroy his life. Make of that what you will. I do know that his first case records were sealed. But somehow, golly gee?, they were made public. I have watched him heading into court for sentencing - with his wife at his side! That proves she probably procured little girls for his sordid pleasure, right? The same idiots here who cannot acknowledge phenomenal talent in great artists like Linda Ronstadt because she wore a [bleep] flag scarf around her neck sometime late in life, wouldn't recognize a diamond ring in a cow patty, or pull it out. But will swallow every sensational rumor without questioning its veracity or the rumor mongers motivation. The same mentality convicting Trump on trumped up charges. Ritter knows precisely what happened and will happen. You can bet the Jews do too, because it's true.

No.

He admitted to it and went to prison.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
So he's a pedophile JUST LIKE JOE BIDEN IS A PEDOPHILE

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

'
We'll never know how many missiles/drones made it to their targets.
Israel is not going to help Iran with BDA.

Scott Ritter probably knows.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
So he's a pedophile JUST LIKE JOE BIDEN IS A PEDOPHILE

BOOM

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

'

5 of 7 maneuverable warhead ballistic missiles hit 3 different targets, all identified responsible in the embassy attack.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

'

And the purveyor of Palestinian propaganda.

He knows.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

307 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 38 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,860
Posts18,478,581
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.