Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The dumbass never even got laid........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag

He did get screwed.

Me

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Teal

He did get screwed.
😂😂

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The Nigerian prince scam has been going on since Al Gore invented the internet because of 1 reason - it works. Some years ago, a guy from here in Idaho fell for it. He even went to Nigeria to get his money. He got very lucky. He only lost about $5k and he got home alive and healthy. Others haven't been that lucky.
Well, as I read this thread, was thinking about the proverbial Nigerian Prince. He showed up pretty quick.

DF

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Church friend nearly got taken for a ride with an Internet "friend". Retired, single, never married. Suddenly madly in love with a woman he met online who professed to be a devout Christian. Family was throwing up warning flags all around. He wouldn't listen. Not sure what happened. But, fortunately, he saw the light before it was too late...

Can never tell who will take the bait. He was one I never would have suspected to get involved in a scam. But, fell hook, line, and sinker.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He got what was befitting him!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol she looks like a bulldog not to mention she could be that congresswoman from Michigan the Muslim country hater he deserves everything he's off

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Same dumb fùcks paying the "IRS" with Walmart gift cards. Theres a YouTube channel about people that get romance scammed and it's astounding how stupid the people are.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I have an uncle who's never made a good decision in his life. He signed over everything he had to some gal from his church so she'd marry him. She was gone before the ink dried on the paperwork and he's is living out his last days as a pauper in a nursing home.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My girlfriend owns 5 rental houses. Nice suburban houses, they rent for $2,200/mo and up. We used to advertise in Craigslist. Every time we ran and ad, we would get this:

"My dearest Sir: My beloved daughter and I are moving to the USA in one month's time and would delight to inhabit your house. We wish to send you a Bank Cheque of $9,400, which covers one month rent and the deposit. Please take this cheque to the bank, cash it, and my associate will come by in two day's time to pick up the excess $5,000 in cash, these funds will cover our moving costs."

I got that same email 2 dozen times over the years. The Nigerian scammers send out a hundred of these emails every week, obviously there are landlords who fall for it.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What became of our member that met some lovely lady down in Latin America and was convinced she was in love with him?

I don't remember all the particulars but she found him wandering around and offered to guide him and he fell in love. He was obviously being taken for a bunch of money.

I can't remember his handle here on the 24HCF

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Teal

He did get screwed.
but he did not get kissed

NRA Life Member
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
What became of our member that met some lovely lady down in Latin America and was convinced she was in love with him?

I don't remember all the particulars but she found him wandering around and offered to guide him and he fell in love. He was obviously being taken for a bunch of money.

handle....nice play on words....bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Had a guy who used to work for me who found an internet girlfriend. He showed me her pictures and I even found her on an internet scam advisory website. To no avail. Same story. Emptied his 401k and poof, gone. Peeps thinking they’re gonna find love take stoopid risks. He was a young guy so hopefully he learned something and recovered. The ones I truly feel sorry for are the old widows.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Had a guy who used to work for me who found an internet girlfriend. He showed me her pictures and I even found her on an internet scam advisory website. To no avail. Same story. Emptied his 401k and poof, gone. Peeps thinking they’re gonna find love take stoopid risks. He was a young guy so hopefully he learned something and recovered. The ones I truly feel sorry for are the old widows.

Loneliness and a need for companionship causes seemingly intelligent people to do some rather stupid things.

How lonely does a person have to be to ignore all advice and warning signs?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Surely you’re not referencing Irving?

Seems like he is doing pretty well with her.

Post some pics of your warhog?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
From what I gathered here. Get a dog for a companion. Just buy hookers. 🤔

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

Surely you’re not referencing Irving?

Seems like he is doing pretty well with her.

Post some pics of your warhog?
The name Irving doesn't ring a bell. I think this dude found his tour guide down in Panama and it didn't sound good for him. I figured that by now that affair had blown up in his face.

Don't know what a warhog is.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
This will be the next big thing:

https://www.virtualgf.chat/create

Have at “her”. At least you’ll know up front it’s not some dude in nigeria.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dad was sharp and loved exploring newer technologies but still needed me (I have worked in IT for 30+ years) to fix or set things up. I got things working 100% of the time for him including a printer he said wouldn't work. . I installed new drivers and voila- working like a champ. Few weeks later he calls upset saying Microsoft called him saying he had a virus etc.. I said- uhh Dad, his guy have an accent? He then said they told him I installed his printer wrong ...so he was mad at me because weeks later, while surfing somewhere he shouldn't have been- he got that cheesy virus alert.

When my wife was updating her antivirus it failed and I came downstairs to see someone remote controlling her pc. No reason for that or for them to be in the directories they were in. I turned it off immediately while the accented rep on the phone was screaming at me.

For all here - Restore Points are the best friend a Windows user can have. ( Linux users to ID themselves in 3...2...)

I HATE THIEVES

Last edited by kenjs1; 04/21/24.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (10gaugeman, 222ND, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,069 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,877
Posts18,478,928
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.