Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Why do you suppose JFK was assassinated, he intended to clean house at the CIA. If the Warren report is ever made public, the evidence will point directly to the CIA involvement . I read that Trump ordered Pompeo to do that very thing and Pompeo replied Mr. President we can not do that there would be a revolution of the people. How true I of course do not know, but is it not strange that 60 years after one of the most significant event of our nations history the record can’t be made public.
The CYA is the worlds biggest terror group. They are the cause of so much death and destruction. I pray that one day someone has the balls to gut them and every one of the bastards loses their jobs

Last edited by gunchamp; 04/17/24.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Why do you suppose JFK was assassinated, he intended to clean house at the CIA. If the Warren report is ever made public, the evidence will point directly to the CIA involvement . I read that Trump ordered Pompeo to do that very thing and Pompeo replied Mr. President we can not do that there would be a revolution of the people. How true I of course do not know, but is it not strange that 60 years after one of the most significant event of our nations history the record can’t be made public.
The CYA is the worlds biggest terror group. They are the cause of so much death and destruction. I pray that one day someone has the balls to gut them and every one of the bastards loses their jobs

JFK was anti both the CYA and the Fed.

Talk about having a target on your back (forehead).

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

How would you think if they thought Joe had to go?

However, the men that let you sleep safe in your bed at night work for the CIA. But hey, so what???? They only do the dirty work while you to beech safely.

Last edited by battue; 04/17/24.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarbe

JFK was anti both the CYA and the Fed.

Talk about having a target on your back (forehead).
Exactly

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by battue

However, the men that let you sleep safe in your bed at night work for the CIA. But hey, so what???? They only do the dirty work and allow you to beech safely.
Yeah, ok lol. They are the ones keeping us safe. How long you been employed there?

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

However, the men that let you sleep safe in your bed at night work for the CIA. But hey, so what???? They only do the dirty work and allow you to beech safely.
Yeah, ok lol. They are the ones keeping us safe. How long you been employed there?

Not me, I don't have the balls to do their kind of work. However, I appreciate....and respect....their effort. Unlike you.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Netanyahu thanks all parties for their visits, for
their concern and input towards restraint but says that Israel will determine when and how it will respond to Iran and by what means that it will protect itself.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
their concern and input towards restraint but says that Israel will determine when and how it will respond to Iran and by what means that it will protect itself.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
These are only some we know about....Some we never will.
Interesting how many of them call each other brother....

https://www.heritage.org/terrorism/report/30-terrorist-plots-foiled-how-the-system-worked

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

Yeah, well, just a few problems there, Commander:

Iran is 30 times larger than Israel with all command control and weaponry redundant and dug in.

Conventional air attack extremely difficult. F-35's will require at least 3 mid air refuelings each way. Israel doesn't have tankers = US involvement in act of war with retribution justified if not instant.

Any missile launch will trigger immediate, devastating response that noting on this planet can stop.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Iran is 30 times larger than Israel with all command control and weaponry redundant and dug in.

Conventional air attack extremely difficult. F-35's will require at least 3 mid air refuelings each way. Israel doesn't have tankers = US involvement in act of war with retribution justified if not instant.

Any missile launch will trigger immediate, devastating response that noting on this planet can stop.

Missiles have already been launched, crash or did you miss that?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Not me, I don't have the balls to do their kind of work. However, I appreciate....and respect....their effort. Unlike you.
You are 100% correct. I have ZERO respect for them and the fact that you do tells me all I need to know about you

Last edited by gunchamp; 04/17/24.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
One day Iran is going to take it up the ass, maybe that day is near. Iran should have been flattened decades ago.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Here’s hoping that your PAP smear doesn’t indicate any problems for you.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
One day Iran is going to take it up the ass, maybe that day is near. Iran should have been flattened decades ago.

Sober up. Look in the mirror. Ask your reflection "Why do I believe stupid [bleep]?"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Sober up. Look in the mirror. Ask your reflection "Why do I believe stupid [bleep]?"

Okay thanks for the insight Khalil.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Here’s hoping that your PAP smear doesn’t indicate any problems for you.

Haha!

Tootie Jew going hard today!

So clever....maybe AOD will finally put your candy ass on ignore.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Iran?? Oh no!

I hear the Supreme Leader's sons..NotUday and NotQusay are big meanies and cheat at the Olympics.

We should invade for a Democracy.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Iran?? Oh no!

I hear the Supreme Leader's sons..NotUday and NotQusay are big meanies and cheat at the Olympics.

We should invade for a Democracy.
No, we have to nuke them dammit! We have to nuke the entire middle east, then Russia, then China and then North Korea. Its for democracy dont you see

Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 56 invisible), 2,417 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,306
Posts18,487,165
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.