Hop To
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
This incident saddens me to no end!
In so many ways.
This devil cretin has been arrested 9 (nine!) times in the last 8 (eight!) months, alone.
I mean, FMB, what have the demonrats done to our justice system and lack of appropriate punishment that this innocent elderly church goer should be assaulted so severely and robbed of so much by this ghetto spawn welfare trash - who should have been in jail???
I think the demonrats want American citizens to be "volunteer victims" and to expect NO punishment by the hordes and legions of criminals that THEY (the demonrats!) have created and propagated!
I have NO idea why.

LINK: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/teen-who-cracked-skull-elderly-woman-church-steps/

I saw this horrible attack on the news and think this scumsucking cretin should be charged with attempted murder along with the robbery counts.
This criminal, learned behavior (do the crimes you wish to - you won't be punished!), is being passed on from welfare rat generation to welfare rat generation
Again, FMB and thanks for NOTHING demonrats.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB4

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
If this is the one on TV last week, it was a 16 year old, I wouldn’t have any problem dropping him where he stood, anyone that could do that to a 68 year old woman, is totally evil and will never stop.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dimocraps are evil, satanic in fact.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/14/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
I was thinking about this stuff yesterday, seems like there is not much bystander, law abiding citizen pushback or intervention. So I ask myself...what would I do if I saw something like that attack go down? Even at 78, I'd like to think I would intervene...but since it's doubtful how effective a geezer would be toe to toe with a 16 yr old thug, probably jacked on meth, I'd need to tip the outcome in my favor with whatever I happened to carry that day. And therein lies the problem...the DA is going to use my response with a weapon (equalizer) as disproportionate force...from what I can gather from past headlines, the law makes no distinction as to physical ability in a conflict...and although the law doesn't mention color, that would automatically be a strike against anyone who would dare to intervene. It seems to me the law enforcement deck is stacked heavily against anyone who would want to do the right thing.
Once again as in many of my posts...is there ANYTHING the government does well?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Law enforcement is not only stacked against anyone who would intervene, it has been weaponized to make an example of bystanders who might intervene to protect the victim.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There is a reason I carry.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Flintlocke: There is MUCH wisdom in all of your post.
I concur - and thats my point - I think the demonrats want honest citizens to begin tolerating/putting up with being crime victims!
Along with being victimized by the tax collecting/reallocation and redistribution of wealth "system".
Not much chance of "me" being victimized by a career criminal ghetto spawn rat but if one were to try - there would be "street justice"!
I guess my old diatribe about all of America being more careful who we vote in political office and judgeships is probably true but things just keep getting worse.
Guilt ridden white liberals have done more harm to the citizens of this country than most people can imagine.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
This lady’s family should pursue terrible retribution on this pos.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
YES

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately a generation of attention seeking men too crybabies has been allowed to enter society.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Cut his fugking head off.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I was thinking about this stuff yesterday, seems like there is not much bystander, law abiding citizen pushback or intervention. So I ask myself...what would I do if I saw something like that attack go down? Even at 78, I'd like to think I would intervene...but since it's doubtful how effective a geezer would be toe to toe with a 16 yr old thug, probably jacked on meth, I'd need to tip the outcome in my favor with whatever I happened to carry that day. And therein lies the problem...the DA is going to use my response with a weapon (equalizer) as disproportionate force...from what I can gather from past headlines, the law makes no distinction as to physical ability in a conflict...and although the law doesn't mention color, that would automatically be a strike against anyone who would dare to intervene. It seems to me the law enforcement deck is stacked heavily against anyone who would want to do the right thing.
Once again as in many of my posts...is there ANYTHING the government does well?

One more reason I'm glad I live in FL.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Crack that nigkras skull see how he likes it

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Earlybrd: An eye for an eye - I like it!
If this welfare bitch spawn ghetto cretin had just ONE serious assault theft arrest/situation I could see MAYBE some leniency but a 9 (NINE!) time loser in 8 months - WTF?
Society would be better off without this chip on his shoulder chump (without said criminal)!
Whether that would be 50+ years in prison or hanging - either would benefit society and prevent who knows how many innocent victims.
Sad that this ghetto rat chump has NO respect for humanity, society or the law.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
" ...
Guilt ridden white liberals have done more harm to the citizens of this country than most people can imagine.
Sad.

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Truer words have never been said!!

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
5 years and 45 days in prison followed up by some probation should do it.

https://www.cpr.org/2022/11/04/loveland-police-department-karen-garner-report/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Come to my neighborhood and do that, odds of surviving are slim. More people packing than you might imagine, and Florida law is not kind to perps.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Leanwolf: Appreciate the kudo there - but what bothers me is, it keeps getting worse and worse every year!?
I wonder what it is going to take for society to turn around and start holding people accountable for their criminal actions?
Maybe holding judges and lawmakers criminally or civilly liable for their in-actions/actions?

Digital Dan: I saw a Smith & Wesson "J" frame, stainless, hammerless, 5 shot revolver with NO hillary hole for sale at a bargain price yesterday - and I think I will pick it up to use as a pocket pistol when I travel to cities (I live in the country and have some hide-out guns in my home but don't normally "carry").
Things are getting worse these days everywhere and I am seeing more and more short, dark haired, homeless types (Venezuelans?) walking around/loafing in my county of late.
I was at a "Horse sale" in Salmon, Idaho over the weekend and maybe 2,500 people were there - I saw several men and one woman "packin heat" - a couple were open carry!
Maybe THAT is why the crime rate is so low there?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 222ND, 1OntarioJim, 257Bob, 62 invisible), 2,243 guests, and 1,380 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,935
Posts18,479,992
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.